Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20020

    Honduras

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLama  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Honduras girl. That hangs around 46st and 29 Ave.
    She is still around.

    Mostly out early evenings, lived with bf, one of the suppliers in the area.

  2. #20019

    Honduras

    Has anyone seen the Honduras girl. That hangs around 46st and 29 Ave.

  3. #20018
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    Where is the pink house?
    0n the east side of twenty two avenue 3 blocks south of seventy nine street.

  4. #20017

    Pink House

    [Deleted by Admin]

    But here's a pic. Hopefully admin won't blur out the street signs.

    You can't give address and locations like this.

    A2

  5. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I was driving back from South Miami last night, I was surprised by all the SWers out on 27 ave.

    Saw a cutie at the bus stop across from Micky-D's on 80 street.

    And another on 90 street between the car dealers.

    Both looked good enough to take to the Pink House, and there were half a dozen others between 79 street and 90 street.

    Sadly I was working in a company van with tracking, or I may have sampled their goods.
    Where is the pink house?

  6. #20015

    NW 27 ave SWers

    I was driving back from South Miami last night, I was surprised by all the SWers out on 27 ave.

    Saw a cutie at the bus stop across from Micky-D's on 80 street.

    And another on 90 street between the car dealers.

    Both looked good enough to take to the Pink House, and there were half a dozen others between 79 street and 90 street.

    Sadly I was working in a company van with tracking, or I may have sampled their goods.

  7. #20014

    Best spots in Miami

    Hi guys,

    I leave further North but I am interested in coming down to Miami. What are the best areas to look around? Calle 8 is not an option anymore correct? I keep reading 27th Street.

    Thank you.

  8. #20013

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    That's because she is Pimped big time. That's why she told me 250 for FS at the motel. The Pimp figures she'll be gone longer so the increase price. So basically she has absolutely no power to negotiate anything. It's easier for her to stand around than to go against what the pimp wants.
    Makes sense a lot of sense, LOL I should become a pimp in my next life haha, free sex and free money, but I doubt anyone is going to pick her up at those prices and menu, and whoever does good luck, just by her attitude alone in our brief conversation she doesn't seem like much of a performer.

  9. #20012

    S w w e

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us you got out of car, ran over and ejaculated on them before calmly driving away.
    Part of me wanted to get out and break things up, you don't want to see anyone getting the shit kicked out of them, but part of me wanted to just sit there, watch and throw dollar bills out of my barely open driver's window! The big girl was the referee trying to break it up. It was quite a spectacle and at some point, that area is going to get shut down because of traffic and business complaints. Its almost like Flagler and 8th St were years ago in front of the motels and then it got out of hand and they shut it down.

  10. #20011
    Quote Originally Posted by BangItty  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing is, I saw her yesterday in nothing but a red fishnet and she quoted me $130 for qv, then she went back to shaking ass on the corner, I seen at least 5 vehicles stop so I got curious why no one picked her up. Definitely got my answer, no bbj and wants extra if you're taking her to a room LOL, shame because she had a nice a $$ on her, I couldn't stop laughing after hearing that price.
    That's because she is Pimped big time. That's why she told me 250 for FS at the motel. The Pimp figures she'll be gone longer so the increase price. So basically she has absolutely no power to negotiate anything. It's easier for her to stand around than to go against what the pimp wants.

  11. #20010

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    The funny thing is, I saw her yesterday in nothing but a red fishnet and she quoted me $130 for qv, then she went back to shaking ass on the corner, I seen at least 5 vehicles stop so I got curious why no one picked her up. Definitely got my answer, no bbj and wants extra if you're taking her to a room LOL, shame because she had a nice a $$ on her, I couldn't stop laughing after hearing that price.

  12. #20009

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us you got out of car, ran over and ejaculated on them before calmly driving away.
    You sir are hilarious lmao.

  13. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    Who's the fat one next to them?

  14. #20007
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami  [View Original Post]
    You got a view too!! Amazing LOL.
    I'm still trying to get over the tall Blond telling me 250 for FS.

  15. #20006

    What a view

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    You got a view too!! Amazing LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape