Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 338 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3236

    Kelly Starr porn actress available?

    Hi,

    Was at the gym overheard this guy talking about seeing ex porn actress Kelly Starr locally and recently. He made it seem like a regular thing.

    Does anybody know if she is local. And open for friendly conversation?

    Quick search of net turned up nothing?

    Do you think she is dancing locally?

  2. #3235
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Old pics I am sure

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...895.htm?cat=83

    Wow, I saw this one ages ago.

    She was heavy back then, unfriendly, man hands, would not even take out her tits I think.

    She is back. No idea if she is still on the westside. She was in Marina del Ray.

  3. #3234

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerK  [View Original Post]
    Heather Strong is trustworthy. Good Reviews.
    Thank you!!

  4. #3233

    That is defintely Dani in this video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video6670336...in_los_angeles

    Or does anyone know she is in this video?
    But the condom use in that clip is surely WAY out of character for her! I used to leave rivers of sperm in her holes before covid. I have an extensive collection of pictures of her. If any HEAVILY CONTRIBUTING seniors would like to see them, just write to me privately.

    Who's seen her lately, though, and what can you tell us about her current situation? When I go this long, almost two years, without seeing any particular hoe, in today's sketchy times, I always like to get some fresh feedback, to see if there are any potential new red flags, regarding the incall, discretion, etc. Because two years, in hoe years, is a VERY LONG time.

  5. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'll be finding myself in OC/LA area for two nights on business and will be looking for company on one of those nights. I've done some research on a few reviewed lady's. Do any experienced fellow mongers have any insight? Thanks in advance and happy to share vegas info. I've narrowed it down to these 4 plus a couple former Vegas ladies I've known over the years but prefer some variety.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Genee_bottle69

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/AlwaysFarrah

    https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150

    https://tryst.link/escort/heather-strong

    TIA.
    Heather Strong is trustworthy. Good Reviews.

  6. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveAznFever  [View Original Post]
    That is the buxom beauty. Who isn't in her photo album?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/1BuxomBeauti
    I've seen both Buxom and Dani, and the woman in the video is Dani.

  7. #3230

    Recommendations?

    Hello.

    I'll be finding myself in OC/LA area for two nights on business and will be looking for company on one of those nights. I've done some research on a few reviewed lady's. Do any experienced fellow mongers have any insight? Thanks in advance and happy to share vegas info. I've narrowed it down to these 4 plus a couple former Vegas ladies I've known over the years but prefer some variety.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Genee_bottle69

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/AlwaysFarrah

    https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150

    https://tryst.link/escort/heather-strong

    TIA.

  8. #3229

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerK  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dani from Valley.
    That is the buxom beauty. Who isn't in her photo album?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/1BuxomBeauti

  9. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video6670336...in_los_angeles

    Or does anyone know she is in this video?
    Looks like Dani from Valley.

  10. #3227
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Who is she?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6670336...in_los_angeles

    Or does anyone know she is in this video?

  11. #3226
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Valley girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    You guys know any MILF escorts to try out? That you guys recommend? I've done FitVietMilf I'm looking for better.
    Why not fuck this one:

    https://www.thatmall.com/jenny/

    I hear if she gets to 10,000 reviews on that other review site, she gets a YouTube play button.

  12. #3225
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    MILF Escorts?

    You guys know any MILF escorts to try out? That you guys recommend? I've done FitVietMilf I'm looking for better.

  13. #3224

    Mistress Moon?

    Anybody seen here?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/MistressMoon

    Nice body if a bit heavy on the fillers, but 1 review and I get slightly sketch vibes.

    Or any suggestions for femdom / pegging girls?

  14. #3223
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shitbox

    You can tell the world and mongering are going down a public toilet shitter in many ways.

    When a law firm fires its own clients because it does not like their politics.

    When 40 million dollars is not enough to buy you the mayor's office because of vote by mail.

    But mostly when temple of bliss, which had been in a nice place in the MDR adjacent area, with a large step in shower that I took massive leaks in, is now in a 600 square foot shit box apartment in a totally inappropriate place in Venice, with all the feng shui of a California chicken café, it is bad.

    Temple of bliss is now super scared of mongers knocking on the wrong door with their hard cocks hanging out of their pantalones so that they no longer give you the address of their place, only a unit number.

    I would forgive all that, but now they have these pathological liars, fat assed know it all, and period blood artists on staff.

    Come on man.

  15. #3222

    Karissapd20?

    I see reviews on PD but of course we know how that goes. Anybody here seen her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ls/Karissapd20 I'm particularly interested to know how the QQ option is but may see her either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape