Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5066
-
06-26-22 20:05 #3221Regular Member

Posts: 7Jade Jadot someone has seen her?
Jade Jadot I need info on this escort.
Someone DM me she is an actual nympho via TER.
She is into bodybuilding and her sex drive seems amazing.
I've heard bodybuilding girls are insane in the sack. Because of PED. Has someone seen her or another bodybuilder you recommend.
She is kinda expensive though, just want to be sure.
-
06-26-22 20:02 #3220Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Location scam
If any of you afflicted types saw the sting (1974), you will know about the confidence scam.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
This is a cousin of that and is called the location scam. It is actually brilliant in that I came within a behar **** hair of almost falling for it.
There was an ad up on I think rubratings. It said santa monica, right near my vons. This had to have been a year ago. I text the number and the person on the other end asks for a deposit. Now, I do not have cash app or anything (my phone has two apps, mcdonalds and runkeeper), so she was like leading me through the process and I was thinking, hey, for 20 or 50 bucks, I am going to get my dick buried in some young prime slave coony. So I ask for the address before I go through the tech support of loading cash app, and the address is my friends building. He inherited this shitbag 8 unit on ashland in santa monica where the interiors look like abu ghraib and the rents are like 2500 and up a month.
Right then I was like, holy shit, how brilliant. Give off some bona fides as a location and scam money from idiots. I told the scammer they need to pick better locations, as I knew the building and although my friend is completely out ethics in what he charges for rent, he tolerates no sex work.
I then saw the ad pop up later in brentwood. So I texted from a different number, and again it was an apartment building. I told the guy, you have to use a hotel address.
I just think it is a pretty clever scam, even if I did not fall for it.
-
06-26-22 16:25 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 340Gee, what gave it away
The 408 prefix is a dead giveaway. Also, that is more than likely not her. It's some random dude in Bakersfield or Peoria, IL running scams.
Originally Posted by KKboi
[View Original Post]
I knew a guy who did this scam for a living. Made $500 a day running countless scams on Tinder, Grinder, etc. Always asking for $20 gas money or booking fees up front. I told him he was a vile, disgusting human being.
-
06-26-22 15:16 #3218Regular Member

Posts: 7A huge influx of new girls are pooring also a bigger flux of scammers.
Originally Posted by KKboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 03:16 #3217Regular Member

Posts: 9Stay away Megan
TOFTT with this girl Megan.
https://callescort.org/408-381-5880
Number - 408 XXX 5880.
Fake. She will ask you where you are and will send you a location near the city you tell and will ask if you want to see her. Once you agree will ask for 40-60 $ deposit and then you reach the location ask another 50 saying its tips and will insist you send that else she can't see you.
I have another friend contact her same day and faked saying he is from Bay Area and she told she is there. Beware of this chick.
-
06-24-22 22:43 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 118Blue Diamonds Cialis
If you are looking for ED meds just use GoodRx. I honestly don't know why guys aren't jumping all over this it couldn't be easier.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
No need to involve your Dr or insurance. They give you the prescription. It costs $19 for the online consult. Answer a questionnaire on the site (just use common sense and answer with what they want to hear that you have persistent ED issues). They'll use your cam / pc camera to snap a pic and you upload a pic of your I'd. Then boom, you've got your prescription. Entire process took like 15 minutes.
Look at the pricing listed on their site to find the best / cheapest price pharmacy option and click to send you Rx to the pharmacy of your choosing. Pick one your family never uses if you are concerned about confidentiality. I make sure they give me quantity 30 of the 20 mg Cialis, I cut them in half and get 60 uses out of each 30 pill bottle. You'll get 1 refill with your Rx.
-
06-24-22 22:41 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 42Gina Liu
https://tryst.link/escort/ginaliu
Anyone have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews.
-
06-23-22 22:26 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 90Butterface
I think she is cute! Would be curious how she tastes too! Anyone has her link or digits?
Originally Posted by Avocat
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:52 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 55HuH? She's cute and has amazing tits!
How is she a buttaface? She is cute, and I would be focusing on her tits! LOL.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:11 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 37Send me a email I'm interested?
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 20:42 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 118Blue Diamonds, Viagra, Cialis, Generics
Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.
-
06-22-22 19:22 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 733Looks and reads like a fake AF ad. "Backbare" LOL.
Originally Posted by CrackerLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:08 #3209Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Under 40 but the attitude of Nurse Rached
https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/
This one comes back to L. A. When she is out of money or boyfriends.
She was at temple of bliss and seemed to believe in handjobs.
Now she is about as friendly as a candy striper in a liver ward.
Stay away.
-
06-22-22 01:35 #3208Regular Member

Posts: 21https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8
Anyone know her performance.
-
06-22-22 01:01 #3207Regular Member

Posts: 21https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8
Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.









Reply With Quote




