Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 19561
-
07-04-22 12:54 #9196Banned Member

Posts: 1358I am visiting an AMP this afternoon, and I suspect it will not be busy at all.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 12:02 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 495It was pretty empty yesterday in the morning at a really busy place. Probably due to the long weekend and rains.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 12:00 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 46Everett Latinas?
I text the Latina place. $80/ hour $50/ half hr. 4000 block of Rucker. Anyone hit it yet? It's way to far of a drive for me to Toftt.
-
07-03-22 21:48 #9193Regular Member

Posts: 3What do you mean by non-girl?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:08 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 32Latina Massage Parlor In Everett
Just saw an ad for a Latina massage parlor in Everett how are they.
Pm me that drive is kinda far for me so I want to be dead set on it before I make the drive.
-
07-03-22 14:46 #9191Banned Member

Posts: 907Lin Massage
Two new ladies at Lin Massage. I got intel on one of them. Seniors can PM me for details. Sophia and Cathy are still there, doing a great job.
Its so nice when you can get a 1 hour session, the girl never leaves the room until you are done and they are grabbing some hot towels to clean up. This is typical for me at Lin.
-
07-03-22 13:40 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 110Peak times
I'd say between 11:30 and 6:30 are more busy hours. AM being the less busy of the 2. Generally.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 13:17 #9189Banned Member

Posts: 1358I usually go between 1 and 4 PM in the afternoon, and for the AMPs I visit, the place is seldom busy.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:16 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 72Dude if you find that unicorn then let us all know.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 01:38 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 279I'd guess that in general non-peak hours are weekday mornings through early afternoons. And peak hours are late afternoons, evenings, and weekends?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 00:09 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 511The ones I go to open at 10 am, and are usually not busy then, plus being early in the day the ladies are still fresh.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:53 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 142For research purposes what are peak hours and what are non peak hours?
Originally Posted by RayPurchase
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 13:02 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 72So what is the best time.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 03:14 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 617Best legit deep massage. And best edging / HJ / cw skills?
Looking for advice on the following:
- Best thai / non-girl for real legit deep tissue massage, and nice HJ ending.
- Best girl for edging HJ, ideally with prostate and MSOG. Like a real cock artist, who knows how to milk it slowly.
- Best girl for the "king" treatment. Like the above, but with riding (cfs), dfk and BBBJ.
I want to just lay back, relax and let the lady do all the work. Any suggestions.
-
07-02-22 02:21 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Alice
Smiling Art entry fee (good). With Yili-sized tips (bad).
Originally Posted by HiYolomi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





