Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 19553
-
07-03-22 21:48 #9203Regular Member

Posts: 3What do you mean by non-girl?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:08 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 32Latina Massage Parlor In Everett
Just saw an ad for a Latina massage parlor in Everett how are they.
Pm me that drive is kinda far for me so I want to be dead set on it before I make the drive.
-
07-03-22 14:46 #9201Banned Member

Posts: 907Lin Massage
Two new ladies at Lin Massage. I got intel on one of them. Seniors can PM me for details. Sophia and Cathy are still there, doing a great job.
Its so nice when you can get a 1 hour session, the girl never leaves the room until you are done and they are grabbing some hot towels to clean up. This is typical for me at Lin.
-
07-03-22 13:40 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 110Peak times
I'd say between 11:30 and 6:30 are more busy hours. AM being the less busy of the 2. Generally.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 13:17 #9199Banned Member

Posts: 1358I usually go between 1 and 4 PM in the afternoon, and for the AMPs I visit, the place is seldom busy.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:16 #9198Senior Member

Posts: 71Dude if you find that unicorn then let us all know.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 01:38 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 279I'd guess that in general non-peak hours are weekday mornings through early afternoons. And peak hours are late afternoons, evenings, and weekends?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 00:09 #9196Senior Member

Posts: 511The ones I go to open at 10 am, and are usually not busy then, plus being early in the day the ladies are still fresh.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:53 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 142For research purposes what are peak hours and what are non peak hours?
Originally Posted by RayPurchase
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 13:02 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 71So what is the best time.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 03:14 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 617Best legit deep massage. And best edging / HJ / cw skills?
Looking for advice on the following:
- Best thai / non-girl for real legit deep tissue massage, and nice HJ ending.
- Best girl for edging HJ, ideally with prostate and MSOG. Like a real cock artist, who knows how to milk it slowly.
- Best girl for the "king" treatment. Like the above, but with riding (cfs), dfk and BBBJ.
I want to just lay back, relax and let the lady do all the work. Any suggestions.
-
07-02-22 02:21 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Alice
Smiling Art entry fee (good). With Yili-sized tips (bad).
Originally Posted by HiYolomi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 00:50 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 89Monica
Thought I'd just share my experience here.
Went to go see the 26 why / O Nancy a few times and this place was only HE the first time. Kept coming back eventually got CBJ and a covered Kitty glide.
The more I went the more she let me do, daty GFE 69 everything even let me in unfortunately they every time I go and ask for her they all say that she's in NY now. She did go to NY a few times and always come back.
I've heard that the other girls there only do HE but I've seen a super hot and young one before. Anyone have any details.
-
07-02-22 00:44 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 48Alice
She charging smiling art rates, or yili rates?
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:10 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 279Alice at Yili Spa - Smiling Art
Hey. For those of you who used to see Alice at Yili Spa (Fremont) during the pandemic, she's now back in the area, currently working at Smiling Art (Ballard), at 75th and 15th. And using the same name.












Reply With Quote




