Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26943

    About post# 3941 on O-town board

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical about her in the first place because of her comparatively low rate for what was pictured.

    The chats became her blowing up my phone and asking for $40 to pay for her hotel room and get out of O.

    If she is high end and needs such as small amount to get her hotel paid, those are alarm bells.

    So I will check the Orlando board and this one was just another case of false advertising. Maybe best if she stays there..
    Check out this post for review. It's not pretty!

  2. #26942
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Yes this link is the one I'm asking about?? Does anyone know what happened or where she's at??
    I thought someone had said she was visiting uncle. I'm really hoping thatz the case, because at least there's coming back from that.

  3. #26941
    Yes this link is the one I'm asking about?? Does anyone know what happened or where she's at??

  4. #26940

    The good Mandy?

    Are why'all saying the good mandy died?

  5. #26939
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I believe one of the Mandys passed away a few months ago. Hopefully it wasn't yours. Can you describe her?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/367198400855

  6. #26938

    I think you are right

    I was skeptical about her in the first place because of her comparatively low rate for what was pictured.

    The chats became her blowing up my phone and asking for $40 to pay for her hotel room and get out of O.

    If she is high end and needs such as small amount to get her hotel paid, those are alarm bells.

    So I will check the Orlando board and this one was just another case of false advertising. Maybe best if she stays there.

    Thanks for the intel.

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Suit,

    You might want to read the reviews from O-town about her. They aren't good at all. She was a nightmare. Now, things could have changed, but I'll believe it if I read it!

  7. #26937
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    She went by Effy / Sophie in the past. Mixed reviews. Last one I saw recently said he had a good time. Just know that she is armed (literally) and she is a user so take that for what it's worth.
    What happened to effy? No new posts, and when I looked for the old posts they were deleted. Lost the number too.

  8. #26936
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, has anyone seen or heard from "The Good Mandy" lately. I've tried to reach her for several weeks with no luck. She is usually really good at answering text or calls. Thanks fellas.
    I believe one of the Mandys passed away a few months ago. Hopefully it wasn't yours. Can you describe her?

  9. #26935

    Good Mandy

    Hey guys, has anyone seen or heard from "The Good Mandy" lately. I've tried to reach her for several weeks with no luck. She is usually really good at answering text or calls. Thanks fellas.

  10. #26934
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/29371203

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...d-day/47518088

    Hadn't seen Jezebel since her return to Jax so decided to hit her up.

    Although spontaneous, comms and setup was easy. She's staying in the Mandarin area at an upscale hotel (it was nice not having to creep around a roach motel, for once). She met me outside and escorted me up to her room.

    Before I go any further, she's GFE, dfk, open menu (no backdoor entry nor crazy fetishes), and provides the hat. She hangs out with Meme but they have separate rooms. There's light camera filtering to hide some noticeable marks / scars / weight gain from her previous habits but doing very well with her sobriety.

    Continuing up in the room, we got comfortable and she began with showing off her bare singing skills. She's definitely acquired a few parlor tricks over the year (hand, mouth, and throat) and gave the boys PLENTY of attention. Had her test the ole fishing pole for a few casts until the line broke and my reel knotted all over her stomach. The kitty is tight and she was pleasantly vocal the entire ride. Normally, I'd spend a good hour on my fishing trips but not this time. QV (. 8) was all I needed.

    If she wasn't so damn far away with these gas prices, I'd see her every week no problem. She knows how to work the fishing pole well. I'd recommend anyone give her a whirl as always YMMV.
    I saw her for the first time being back in town about a week ago. The only part I would disagree was her candy use being under control, it is not. Evidence all over her Body. Lathergic. I sat on a needle on the bed. Luckly the business end was no longer attached and there was no breaking of the skin. Great experiance otherwise. Might visit again. Does she every work with meme?

  11. #26933

    About Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have been chatting with her and she asked me to post that she is in Orlando. Her Tryst account is screwed up and it shows Jax but she is in Orlando and wants to get back here.

    So if anyone wants to head south and provide some transportation. Well Jax needs all the help it can get on the quality front and though I like her post, seeing is believing and we still don't have any reports on her. Hoping to meet her soon, if anyone gets there first, let us know!

    Suit.
    Suit,

    You might want to read the reviews from O-town about her. They aren't good at all. She was a nightmare. Now, things could have changed, but I'll believe it if I read it!

  12. #26932

    Worth it

    WhatGoesUp She was astonishingly beautiful. Worth it. That was my dream.

    Give some details so we can decide if worth it.

  13. #26931

    Tryst Callie is in Orlando

    Hi guys,

    I have been chatting with her and she asked me to post that she is in Orlando. Her Tryst account is screwed up and it shows Jax but she is in Orlando and wants to get back here.

    So if anyone wants to head south and provide some transportation. Well Jax needs all the help it can get on the quality front and though I like her post, seeing is believing and we still don't have any reports on her. Hoping to meet her soon, if anyone gets there first, let us know!

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    She is in Orlando for the next couple of weeks.

    I reached out to her and she seemed great but in not here.

    She is based in JAX apparently, can't wait for her to come back and trying to find a business reason to head to Mickey-town.

    If she is legit, she is going to be busy.

    Suit.

  14. #26930

    About Layla Marie again

    Here is another ad with her old number in it:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/407-732-9229

  15. #26929

    About Layla Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her right before COVID, in a different city. We texted back and forth and I thought things were set. I arrived an hour later. Nice room and very clean. She's at least 20 lbs larger in person. She immediately asks for donation and places a condom on the bed next to me. "Put it on please, before we start. " I immediately say back to her "Put it on what? My limp dick? I walk out. Have not seen her advertise in a while and it was in a different city. So she might have been with Uncle. I see she's in Jax now so thought I would give you guys the low down.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/881647486997
    This girl used to come to Jax years ago and used the name Layla Marie. A search will reveal such. She is a dud; was charging a lot back then, and she was not worth it at all. The body, surprisingly, was not firm and tight, as it appears in the ad pics. Anyway, no matter how many negative reviews she received, she always provided the same mediocre services. I say: Avoid!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape