Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26298

    Info

    I have asked about this one in the past but does anyone have any info on the below? First one has been posting heavy for a couple weeks. 2nd one is fairly new to the scene as far as I can tell. You can PM me if you prefer.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/251408408107

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/481667746591

  2. #26297
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Hello does anyone know if she retired or is in the game anymore? I know she from jax but lives in Orlando? She was always no drama when I saw her and as mentioned smoking hot body.
    Current in Charleston, SC. Last here in March.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...c/226925456901

  3. #26296

    Barbie-Hot blonde

    Hello does anyone know if she retired or is in the game anymore? I know she from jax but lives in Orlando? She was always no drama when I saw her and as mentioned smoking hot body.

  4. #26295

    Smart Queen

    Hey guys,

    Does she look familiar? Tattoo- Boy friend / Desi.

    Look up reviews before making Dream appointment!

  5. #26294

    Gtg

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I did some work at this place.

    I can tell you a lot of working girls and "boys" here. They went from room to room non stop so be advised any girl in Hoetown Suites has her handler very close by. So I would jus5 use caution. The owner and staff DGAF the floor I was on had about 6 ladies walking halls going from room to room having a good old time like they are all friends.
    She's sweet and give good top. Heavy baby damage doe. She stay around Rowes groceries in OP.

  6. #26293

    AMnnos

    Check your inbox please sir.

  7. #26292
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    She went by Effy / Sophie in the past. Mixed reviews. Last one I saw recently said he had a good time. Just know that she is armed (literally) and she is a user so take that for what it's worth.
    Hell are there any that aren't users anymore? LOL.

    Thanks for the update. Might try it.

    So far I can't report shit last month, everyone I tried with ghosts me at the go time. Shits went WAY downhill on quality last couple years.

  8. #26291

    Effy / Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/318701197283

    I swear I saw reviews of her, and petite frames are my thing. I want to say they was negative but without a name hard to find the review to verify.
    She went by Effy / Sophie in the past. Mixed reviews. Last one I saw recently said he had a good time. Just know that she is armed (literally) and she is a user so take that for what it's worth.

  9. #26290

    No name but swore I saw reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/318701197283

    I swear I saw reviews of her, and petite frames are my thing. I want to say they was negative but without a name hard to find the review to verify.

  10. #26289

    Look alike


  11. #26288

    HoeTown suites

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    I seen this chick walking the street several times this past week in the area of her incall. I say this to say I know it's her from the add. Upon seeing her Immediately thought she looked like a working girl. She did however look damn good from what I could tell. I don't recognize her and didn't find any reviews. Anyone got any info? Pm is good as well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/491253474267
    I did some work at this place.

    I can tell you a lot of working girls and "boys" here. They went from room to room non stop so be advised any girl in Hoetown Suites has her handler very close by. So I would jus5 use caution. The owner and staff DGAF the floor I was on had about 6 ladies walking halls going from room to room having a good old time like they are all friends.

  12. #26287

    Tough to sort out!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/324055711796

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/781053782610

    I did an advanced search and found some under strip clubs but nothing really seemed to match up. I am very curious about this one if anyone has any info. It would be greatly appreciated, PM is fine, thank you for any help you might be able to give, thank Yoi.

  13. #26286
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Very curious about this one? Anyone visited?
    I was going to visit her but she is on mustang at the hot own. I've read many have said to avoid that place so I canceled.

  14. #26285

    New one

    I seen this chick walking the street several times this past week in the area of her incall. I say this to say I know it's her from the add. Upon seeing her Immediately thought she looked like a working girl. She did however look damn good from what I could tell. I don't recognize her and didn't find any reviews. Anyone got any info? Pm is good as well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/491253474267

  15. #26284

    Cupcake keeps deleting posts so adding pictures instead of link

    Anyone seen her?

    I can't seem to get a response from her but damn she looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails otg5odzlnmi3owvmytmxzwrjzmzjm2rhzjq3n2vkywvim2zhnq.jpg.jpg‎   mzu1odg0yzvizte5nthhzda2ntrizjuyzdfmnmuzzjzkotnln2m.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape