Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 552 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3936

    Yes!!

    Yes, a lot!! Especially when playground is busy and you don't want to be caught doing the naughty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    Do those rooms get used then?
    .

  2. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be some blurring of terms.

    The VIP section has been the area on the opposite side of the club from the stages. There are 20 or so "booths" back there. 1/2 wall separates this section from the General Setting. The DJ sometimes calls this area The Playground.

    The Private Rooms are new additions to the club. Might be 12 of them although 2-3 seem to be used for storage. These aren't call VIP anything by the club.
    Do those rooms get used then?

  3. #3934

    Pandora's VIP vs Private Rooms

    Seems to be some blurring of terms.

    The VIP section has been the area on the opposite side of the club from the stages. There are 20 or so "booths" back there. 1/2 wall separates this section from the General Setting. The DJ sometimes calls this area The Playground.

    The Private Rooms are new additions to the club. Might be 12 of them although 2-3 seem to be used for storage. These aren't call VIP anything by the club.

  4. #3933

    Doubles.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandora's last Friday night. It was my first time going at night. The other two times I've been were doing the day. Parking lot was full so at the park next door. Dorothy was 20 with non-alcoholic drinks. I order a Coke but it was flat. I have to waitress for another drink. They had their rave party as advertised on Instagram. So most of the girls was wearing the same outfit with different colors. There is probably about 20 or more girls there. All different types to choose from. I like to go there and see them on stage first before I decide on who I should dance with. Dynasty and her friend come up to me asking for a dance together. They try to talk me into going to VIP with both of them. I asked them how much was it? They said $600 for 15 minutes for the two of them. In my mind I'm thinking fuck that. I told her no and they're like okay we'll come back. A few more girls came to sit next to me just talk and asked for a dance but they we're not my type. About an hour later. Gwen asked me for a dance. So I did the one for 40. No extras a lot of dry humping LOL. Nice little body on her. When I was watching the girls on stage. The DJ kept telling the girls in VIP that their time was up. I guess they're really strict about it. I saw one dancer on stage I don't know what her name was. She has dark hair about A cup tits tattoos on their thigh and ass. Can work the pole really good. I wanted to get a dance from her but I didn't see her for the rest of the night. Dashia come in sit on my lap whispering in my ear to talk. Ask me for a dance. This was about 45 minutes till they close. She asked her VIP. I said fuck it why not. Extras included once we got in there. Let me touch her anywhere so I took advantage. Let me finger her and eat her out for a bit HJ and dirty talk. So next time I come back. I will go during the day. Only a few girls during the day. You don't have to deal with all the girls trying to hustle you.
    I would never do a 2 girl deal unless I knew both and from prior experience knew what I was going to get. Even then really unlikely I'd bite. Others may disagree but IMHO never worth the price of admission.

  5. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAtlas469  [View Original Post]
    I popped into kittens Sunday afternoon. I sat down and a young black dancer wearing a t-shirt and a blanket wrapped around her waist. She climbed onto my lap and starts to get handsy. We went to the back. Light fiv tit sucking and CBJ. I when I had jacked off before I went because she was really going at my cock. 150.
    Sounds nice. Name?

  6. #3931

    Pretty nice day

    I popped into kittens Sunday afternoon. I sat down and a young black dancer wearing a t-shirt and a blanket wrapped around her waist. She climbed onto my lap and starts to get handsy. We went to the back. Light fiv tit sucking and CBJ. I when I had jacked off before I went because she was really going at my cock. 150.

  7. #3930

    Pandora's last Friday

    I went to Pandora's last Friday night. It was my first time going at night. The other two times I've been were doing the day. Parking lot was full so at the park next door. Dorothy was 20 with non-alcoholic drinks. I order a Coke but it was flat. I have to waitress for another drink. They had their rave party as advertised on Instagram. So most of the girls was wearing the same outfit with different colors. There is probably about 20 or more girls there. All different types to choose from. I like to go there and see them on stage first before I decide on who I should dance with. Dynasty and her friend come up to me asking for a dance together. They try to talk me into going to VIP with both of them. I asked them how much was it? They said $600 for 15 minutes for the two of them. In my mind I'm thinking fuck that. I told her no and they're like okay we'll come back. A few more girls came to sit next to me just talk and asked for a dance but they we're not my type. About an hour later. Gwen asked me for a dance. So I did the one for 40. No extras a lot of dry humping LOL. Nice little body on her. When I was watching the girls on stage. The DJ kept telling the girls in VIP that their time was up. I guess they're really strict about it. I saw one dancer on stage I don't know what her name was. She has dark hair about A cup tits tattoos on their thigh and ass. Can work the pole really good. I wanted to get a dance from her but I didn't see her for the rest of the night. Dashia come in sit on my lap whispering in my ear to talk. Ask me for a dance. This was about 45 minutes till they close. She asked her VIP. I said fuck it why not. Extras included once we got in there. Let me touch her anywhere so I took advantage. Let me finger her and eat her out for a bit HJ and dirty talk. So next time I come back. I will go during the day. Only a few girls during the day. You don't have to deal with all the girls trying to hustle you.

  8. #3929

    Am is better

    Stella, not the best but top 5 of worst lapdances I ever had, madison will talk your ear off and she keeps rambling about ex, mandy in my opinion next to monse in quality of services, haven't got dances from the other quoted, met cream nice dances will work with your budget and make you happy. Last 3 ot 4 times in pandoras nigh dancers where so low mileage and quoted 350 and up for 15 min in VIP and nothing guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    Visited Pandys in the afternoon as some have suggested. The $15 door fee was a bit expensive IMO. I also went at night so here's my review.

    Juice cost $4-$6. You'll end up paying $20 for the door and unlimited drinks.

    Room fees also went up, 15 minutes was $50 but it's $75.

    I mean fuck that's going higher and quicker than inflation.

    Angel. Probably the best looking, no extras. 3/$120.

    K.

    Stella. Good looking as well, $40/ dance. Wants VIP for anything else.

    1 B.

    Mandy. I love thin brunettes and she did the job. YMMV. No need for VIP.

    HR.

    Dianna. Another hot one, great dances. No extras.

    K.

    Mimi. Great dances might have gotten extras but didn't have any hats.

    Monroe. Good dances no extras.

    K.

    Madison. Didn't get any dances but good convos.

    K.

    All in all struck out more than anything. Still a fun ass club though. Love that divey feel vs. Vegas clubs.
    .

  9. #3928

    Pandys Reporting Back

    Visited Pandys in the afternoon as some have suggested. The $15 door fee was a bit expensive IMO. I also went at night so here's my review.

    Juice cost $4-$6. You'll end up paying $20 for the door and unlimited drinks.

    Room fees also went up, 15 minutes was $50 but it's $75.

    I mean fuck that's going higher and quicker than inflation.

    Angel. Probably the best looking, no extras. 3/$120.

    K.

    Stella. Good looking as well, $40/ dance. Wants VIP for anything else.

    1 B.

    Mandy. I love thin brunettes and she did the job. YMMV. No need for VIP.

    HR.

    Dianna. Another hot one, great dances. No extras.

    K.

    Mimi. Great dances might have gotten extras but didn't have any hats.

    Monroe. Good dances no extras.

    K.

    Madison. Didn't get any dances but good convos.

    K.

    All in all struck out more than anything. Still a fun ass club though. Love that divey feel vs. Vegas clubs.

  10. #3927

    Heatherfuckingviolet

    Does anyone have info on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44FA4025-50F3-4915-8A21-DD31363A0B75.jpg‎  

  11. #3926

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
    The Room fees / rental you pay those directly to the club.

    The rest of the money you and the dancer agree on.

  12. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
    Key word is average. Some are $200 some are $500 but I'd imagine girls increasing rates too.

  13. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.
    Is skye mixed? I met a girl named skye at Pandora's a couple mo than ago. She was small and could pass as a bla Dian or something. She was newer at that time and allowed CFS in VIP. She was a lot of fun!

  14. #3923

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?

  15. #3922

    Pandoras Inflation

    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape