Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8286
-
07-02-22 14:39 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandoras Inflation
Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.
So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!
I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.
-
07-01-22 17:50 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 75Lola De Rigueur
Considering the corroborative comments, including from uber credible members here, her blocking (on that) was de rigueur, not circumstantial; your mileage won't vary.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 16:05 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 379Search
You guys need to do a search on this site, could've saved you some $$.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 14:32 #3933I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Short Asian
Short Asian named Skye. No extras.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I waited for Angel yesterday.
I got no extras neither.
Waste of day.
-
07-01-22 09:36 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 270Pandoras Thurs Report
On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.
Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.
Monse was busy the entire time.
I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!
I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.
Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.
-
06-30-22 15:07 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 1109Visa is tgere today and I agree with the post above.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 12:59 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 44Sakura at 155th Aurora
Went there couple of weeks ago actually twice in a matter of few days. Couple of girls 1 is a little old FS available (covered), the other girl (younger) doesn't give in easily didn't look comfortable when asked about a BJ but still told a rate. 8 CBJ and. 6 HJ on top of house fee.
-
06-29-22 19:39 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 444Second that
110%. Everything except letting you be her back door man.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:04 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 99Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:55 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 75Lola menu
Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 18:05 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 1109Just message her on insta and book a time.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
Rates are reasonable.
-
06-28-22 16:15 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 69Is Lola's Instagram x. After. Hours. X? If so, would you mind sharing a bit more info? You can send me a pm if you don't want to post it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 14:55 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 204Sugars
I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:45 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 541Ask for OTC.
Originally Posted by YankDude
[View Original Post]
She is even more fun in private.
-
06-27-22 15:16 #3922Regular Member

Posts: 22Pandoras -- wth the Legendary Monse
The planets finally aligned for me last Friday afternoon when I stopped by Pandoras. The last few months Luna has been my for sure thing and always make sure I leave happy. Today though -- Monse didn't have a line 10 deep to see her and chatted me up. I struck quickly and headed for the back with her. The LD area was pretty crowded. I wanted to make the best of it and allow Monse to show me all she had to offer in a perfect setting, so I opted for one of the new private rooms (1'st for me). Wasn't to bad actually - .5 for this setting and Monse said we could have about 20 minutes. Monse did not disappoint and lived up to her reputation. Probably the best strip club experience I have ever had. I have been doing this a long time too; to include many years in Vegas. Our time together included CFS (my choice) and ended with my favorite -- BBBJCIMWS. In all -- with the upcharge for private I think I was out $$.5. Best $ I ever spent in a club.












Reply With Quote





