Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8276
-
07-02-22 18:10 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 444Fees
The Room fees / rental you pay those directly to the club.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
The rest of the money you and the dancer agree on.
-
07-02-22 17:04 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 82Key word is average. Some are $200 some are $500 but I'd imagine girls increasing rates too.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:48 #3924Regular Member

Posts: 18Is skye mixed? I met a girl named skye at Pandora's a couple mo than ago. She was small and could pass as a bla Dian or something. She was newer at that time and allowed CFS in VIP. She was a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:14 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 74Numbers
How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 14:39 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 257Pandoras Inflation
Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.
So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!
I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.
-
07-01-22 17:50 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 75Lola De Rigueur
Considering the corroborative comments, including from uber credible members here, her blocking (on that) was de rigueur, not circumstantial; your mileage won't vary.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 16:05 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 379Search
You guys need to do a search on this site, could've saved you some $$.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 14:32 #3919I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Short Asian
Short Asian named Skye. No extras.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
I waited for Angel yesterday.
I got no extras neither.
Waste of day.
-
07-01-22 09:36 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 270Pandoras Thurs Report
On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.
Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.
Monse was busy the entire time.
I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!
I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.
Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.
-
06-30-22 15:07 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 1109Visa is tgere today and I agree with the post above.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 12:59 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 44Sakura at 155th Aurora
Went there couple of weeks ago actually twice in a matter of few days. Couple of girls 1 is a little old FS available (covered), the other girl (younger) doesn't give in easily didn't look comfortable when asked about a BJ but still told a rate. 8 CBJ and. 6 HJ on top of house fee.
-
06-29-22 19:39 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 444Second that
110%. Everything except letting you be her back door man.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:04 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 99Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:55 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 75Lola menu
Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 18:05 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 1109Just message her on insta and book a time.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
Rates are reasonable.











Reply With Quote





