Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 9711
-
07-04-22 13:00 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 862I'd bet yes.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
If someone paid her massive money, had negative tests, I don't see how she would refuse.
She must be in her 40's now, many better choices to CIP for cheap.
-
07-04-22 05:10 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 1267According to BG, "Jessica" is Taiwan, not Thailand. Which booker is correct?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 22:36 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 90Has anyone done BBFSCIP with Rebecca?
Just wondering, has the legend Rebecca allowed any of you to do BBFSCI with her?
-
07-03-22 13:03 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 603Thai
On Hx: Imapple, CuteMandy and her assorted friends, Milaalllove, Kimberly6969. Imapple is in Fullerton, though. All CFS.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 03:36 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 3690CandyGirl Thai Jessica
You could post CG Jessica pics in San Diego Asian Providers forum to ask for intel. She was with Sandra99 and had some good reviews there. I remember someone said pics accurate.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:05 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 7266Mindy7 left this lifestyle awhile back and is enjoying life with her bf.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
Reah is very very UTR right now.
-
07-02-22 23:03 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 7266Oh man I miss Pornpon I used to book her for 3 hrs of fun BBFS (yup she was but on the down low). Pornpon incall was right in the middle of transtown and man just got to be careful walking to your car in or out when I left Pornpon for appts.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
I just saw SEDA recently in Nashville where she hosts currently than she's off to another city or maybe full Retirement by the end of this year. Due to some asshole monger in Nashville calling the.
Local le on her. Dumbass!
-
07-02-22 15:11 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 177I don't think so. There's chatter about Reah still seeing regulars on the DL but I didn't make that cut. I did see Mindy a few times after she retired but I've now lost touch.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 09:00 #8083Banned Member

Posts: 1258I remember Seda she was tan, lean and sexy but not (off of Wilshire Blvd.) Pornpom, shapely body with the fuck furniture at her place. She had a wedge sex pillow she used to like to use (Hollywood).
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
Where are Thai hotties now? The last great Thai agency was in Pasadena Apts. By the mall.
Any in LA or SFV? I like a taste of Thai once in awhile.
-
07-02-22 08:50 #8082Banned Member

Posts: 1258I had seen her when she was Champagne and Dee but her body peaked when she was working from the apartments by Union Station. She looked like she had been working out and was stacked, curvy and solid. Amazing ass and legs with those huge man-mades. The definition of a "brick shithouse" at the time.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her she touring SFV and she had changed alot. Gained alot of weight and was no where near her former glory days. They cum and go but so do I.
-
07-02-22 01:56 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 90Mindy7 and Reah are still working?
I used to see Mindy7 and Reah quite a bit back in the day, but was told that they retired. They're still working right now?
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 23:45 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 7266Recently saw the Veteran kgirl Asia and she is a little older but her services are still full GFE and wonderful.
If she knows ya she enjoys getting her love canal pipped and kitty licked to wetness.
See her before she departs again soon!
-
07-01-22 18:49 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 111Lena out of Rosemead
Not sure. Never booked with Angelababy. The booker who is working with Lena was working with Cici.
Originally Posted by Hahasupz
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 17:36 #8078Senior Member

Posts: 746Angelababy
I texted angelababy's number a couple months ago and the response I got was very angry and aggressive. I'm not sure if it was the same person as the booker, but it's safe to say that agency is defunct. I'd would definitely be nice to find the girls who used to be booked there. She's definitely no longer in the states, but I really enjoyed Cherry. Talk about HYA. She was young and super cute and her pussy was damn tight.
Originally Posted by Hahasupz
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 15:00 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 90Lena
Same Lena that was with Angelababy? Been trying to find her but Angelababy became inactive.
Originally Posted by JoyTraveller
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






