Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    And I love her marketing

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see Lexi - http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/lexi/ . Just to be clear she is not to be confused with this Victoria = https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/e...oria-asian-gfe - who is in the Elle-Jane-Stella-Cami looks class. Her picture is totally accurate except for the dreaded 10/10 syndrome. I. e. 10 years and 10 pounds. The thing about Lexi which makes her worth visiting at least once is her personality. She is friendly and funny in the extreme. More than that, she has the fifth gear (overdrive) which makes Allie, Vixen, the "Mins' and La Sera (Megan, Moli and Roya) special. Something happened in her mind which made her explosive. Yikes! She went total Hulk sexually. Also, put on an enjoyable self-pleasuring show like the long departed Avani. If you can get past her Chosun Galbee waitress looks and just go with the moment she is worth considering. By the way she was in the Miss Korea contest many years ago.
    I love her marketing. $340 for a 30 minute BBFS session, and $380 for a 1 hour BBFS session.

  2. #7940

    Finally saw Lyn.

    I finally got around to seeing Lyn this morning. I wanted to see her based on all the great reviews because I am looking for a new ATF to add to my small rotation. I have to say, I have succeeded and Lyn will definitely be added to the rotation. In general, she's not my type because she's ultra skinny and has very noticeably fake tits, but the service, effort, and personality were so stellar that I would be crazy not to go back (plus she is super pretty). There was serious DFK before the door was even halfway closed, and my cock was in her throat with her eagerly looking up into my eyes before I could even get my shirt off. She told me I was clean and smelled good so I didn't need to shower. We got right to it. Lots of passionate DFK and foreplay, 69, etc. We fucked in every position imaginable and she really let me go to pound town. The best part was all the mirrors. She really goes out of her way to get excellent angles in the mirror. At one point, I was pounding her doggy and she was staring straight into my eyes in the mirror. Then she did something I have never experienced before. She got up, stood in front of the mirror, braced herself on the wall, stuck out her behind told me she wanted to see herself get fucked by me. I pounded her hard like that and the views were just incredible. We eventually moved to a nice, long titty fuck. I asked to cum on her tits, and she said "ok, but I want it in my mouth. " Yes ma'am! I blew my load in her mouth while she looked up at me eagerly. I think she may have even swallowed, not sure though. All she did was wipe her mouth real quick. It didn't seem like she spit anything out. At the end, she asked me if I like lingerie. I said yep. She asked what kind. I told her what I like and she said she'll be sure to dress up just like that for me next time. Super awesome girl.

    By the way, I am 99.9% sure her pics on the monkey site are real. She has a very distinctive abdomen and navel, and they looked exactly like the pics in real life.

  3. #7939

    Victoria vs Nixie

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "If the real Victoria is available she is in the Elle / Cami class of good looks but with a more outgoing personality. ".
    It looks like she is available. Her last review was 10 days ago and she's been reviewed pretty consistently since mid 2021. There was a gap from 2018 to 2021 though. Can anyone confirm this is still the Victoria that is in the Cami / Elle looks class?

  4. #7938

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying one of 2 as I read some encouraging things. But how do they stack up against each other?

    Victoria https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/e...oria-asian-gfe.

    Nixie https://www.kdollsla.com/copy-of-mw14.

    Some of my ATFs include Chloe, Sexy Shannon, Mindy7, MimiLAX, Reah, Rie. These days I mostly see Elle and Stella.
    "If the real Victoria is available she is in the Elle / Cami class of good looks but with a more outgoing personality. ".

  5. #7937

    Victoria vs Nixie

    Thinking of trying one of 2 as I read some encouraging things. But how do they stack up against each other?

    Victoria https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/e...oria-asian-gfe.

    Nixie https://www.kdollsla.com/copy-of-mw14.

    Some of my ATFs include Chloe, Sexy Shannon, Mindy7, MimiLAX, Reah, Rie. These days I mostly see Elle and Stella.

  6. #7936

    Jaime & Asia & Cosmo (separate appointments)

    Just did one appointment a week for the last three weeks. Living in Ktown within walking distance of the locations is a danger to my wallet lmao.

    Three weeks of going to pound town, beating cheeks and making them jiggle, enjoying intense riding, and even dancing to club music together naked at one point. These ladies are terrific. I would easily repeat with each one the week after if they had been available. Jaime was the only one I had seen before a year ago and we clicked much better this time.

  7. #7935

    Lexi. Fifth Gear

    Decided to see Lexi - http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/lexi/ . Just to be clear she is not to be confused with this Victoria = https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/e...oria-asian-gfe - who is in the Elle-Jane-Stella-Cami looks class. Her picture is totally accurate except for the dreaded 10/10 syndrome. I. e. 10 years and 10 pounds. The thing about Lexi which makes her worth visiting at least once is her personality. She is friendly and funny in the extreme. More than that, she has the fifth gear (overdrive) which makes Allie, Vixen, the "Mins' and La Sera (Megan, Moli and Roya) special. Something happened in her mind which made her explosive. Yikes! She went total Hulk sexually. Also, put on an enjoyable self-pleasuring show like the long departed Avani. If you can get past her Chosun Galbee waitress looks and just go with the moment she is worth considering. By the way she was in the Miss Korea contest many years ago.
    Last edited by BuildingGuy; 04-28-22 at 19:17. Reason: Text Editor Created a Typo

  8. #7934
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    If she is back, sign me up! I doubt it though. She has had several seemingly fake returns over the past few years. Most of the time, it is Erin being advertised as Roya. Anyone who has seen Roya and ends up with Erin is going to be damn disappointed.
    Erin was (is?) a C+ or maybe even B- provider, but it's hard to compete with Roya's epic, natural personalities. Erin tries really really hard to be a pleaser, but effort can't match up or compensate for what Roya brought to the table.

  9. #7933
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    It's always a good idea to have a plausible reason to be at the building you intend to enter as a monger whether stopped by security, the property manager, or a nosy resident. Some mongers will have grocery / gift bags, backpacks, etc. To help blend into the surroundings. I'm surprised the booker didn't warn you about it and provide an answer. If the guard has a clipboard and asks for a name out of the blue without advance notice from the booker, I would just say I'm here to celebrate a housewarming party of a friend of a friend and politely tell him let me find out. Then take the opportunity to text the booker about the situation and go from there.
    Any decently groomed, decently dressed dude, with a "Whole Foods" grocery bag, pretty much gets a free pass into any LA apartment building. Seriously. BC has it right. Just don't look sketchy or shifty, or nervous, or totally out of place, and the doors will usually open themselves.

  10. #7932

    Glad to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip that she can still be found. She was at 300 HHR on Hx and that felt like TGTBT based on the market at the time. I assumed it wouldn't last.
    No problem! I might have to pony up 500 for an hour sometime because she looks so damn good. I'm really adverse to spending over 300 though.

    PDs has been so problematic for the market. It's a curse. Many gems are abandoning HX for it because of the outrageous prices they can charge. I remember getting cleared on HX to see jessicajadeba for 300/ hr. Tried to book a week later and she said "I'm only on PDs now and it's 500/ hr. " Epic boner killer.

  11. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's no longer active on HX, but her PDs add is recent and has very detailed pricing and menu information. She looks and sounds amazing, but at 400 hhr, I think she's out of my budget.

    H https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KtownCrown.
    Thanks for the tip that she can still be found. She was at 300 HHR on Hx and that felt like TGTBT based on the market at the time. I assumed it wouldn't last.

  12. #7930
    Thanks for the warning. I had no intention of trying them cause I didn't think they were HYA. I saw "Lucky" before and had no regret but would rather see HYA. She wasn't overweight with a big belly though. I didn't intend to remember her but the large red rose tattoo was unforgettable.

    SAG Joa may be same as Cosmo.

    BG Alice is also BG Juju.

    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    FYI and warning.

    This "girl" has been rebranded in the past and now rebranded 4 different names to 4 K-org agencies.

    Lucky is over 35, maybe 40's, has man made ugly boobs, no ass, plastic face and lips and key identifier is a large rose tattoo on her belly.

    She's in WLA.

    CandygirlLA is calling her Mantha.

    2 popnet calls her Layna.

    LAKangels: Samantha.

    BookerGray: Saman.

  13. #7929
    Those of you who don't have beer goggles. . .

    Are there actually any pretty faces right now?

    Just to give you an idea of my taste- Nicole Doshi is daaamn ugly.

    So if you think nicole is pretty, I'll have to put you in the beer goggles camp.

  14. #7928

    Ktowncrown is on PDs.

    It looks like she's no longer active on HX, but her PDs add is recent and has very detailed pricing and menu information. She looks and sounds amazing, but at 400 hhr, I think she's out of my budget.

    H https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KtownCrown.

  15. #7927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    FYI and warning.

    This "girl" has been rebranded in the past and now rebranded 4 different names to 4 K-org agencies.

    Lucky is over 35, maybe 40's, has man made ugly boobs, no ass, plastic face and lips and key identifier is a large rose tattoo on her belly.

    She's in WLA.

    CandygirlLA is calling her Mantha.

    2 popnet calls her Layna.

    LAKangels: Samantha.

    BookerGray: Saman.
    Ugh I think I know who you are talking about. She is overweight with a big belly. Thank you for saving me money. I would tip you if I could. Fuck rebrands!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape