LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9202

    Latina Massage Parlor In Everett

    Just saw an ad for a Latina massage parlor in Everett how are they.

    Pm me that drive is kinda far for me so I want to be dead set on it before I make the drive.

  2. #9201

    Lin Massage

    Two new ladies at Lin Massage. I got intel on one of them. Seniors can PM me for details. Sophia and Cathy are still there, doing a great job.

    Its so nice when you can get a 1 hour session, the girl never leaves the room until you are done and they are grabbing some hot towels to clean up. This is typical for me at Lin.

  3. #9200

    Peak times

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess that in general non-peak hours are weekday mornings through early afternoons. And peak hours are late afternoons, evenings, and weekends?
    I'd say between 11:30 and 6:30 are more busy hours. AM being the less busy of the 2. Generally.

  4. #9199
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess that in general non-peak hours are weekday mornings through early afternoons. And peak hours are late afternoons, evenings, and weekends?
    I usually go between 1 and 4 PM in the afternoon, and for the AMPs I visit, the place is seldom busy.

  5. #9198
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Looking for advice on the following:

    - Best thai / non-girl for real legit deep tissue massage, and nice HJ ending.

    - Best girl for edging HJ, ideally with prostate and MSOG. Like a real cock artist, who knows how to milk it slowly.

    - Best girl for the "king" treatment. Like the above, but with riding (cfs), dfk and BBBJ.

    I want to just lay back, relax and let the lady do all the work. Any suggestions.
    Dude if you find that unicorn then let us all know.

  6. #9197
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    For research purposes what are peak hours and what are non peak hours?
    I'd guess that in general non-peak hours are weekday mornings through early afternoons. And peak hours are late afternoons, evenings, and weekends?

  7. #9196
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    For research purposes what are peak hours and what are non peak hours?
    The ones I go to open at 10 am, and are usually not busy then, plus being early in the day the ladies are still fresh.

  8. #9195
    For research purposes what are peak hours and what are non peak hours?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    So what is the best time.

  9. #9194
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    If you are feeling rushed it might be the times you are going. I very rarely get rushed at the few places I frequent often. Now of course YMMV as always and for whatever reason AMP girls tend to like me but I never go peak hours.
    So what is the best time.

  10. #9193

    Best legit deep massage. And best edging / HJ / cw skills?

    Looking for advice on the following:

    - Best thai / non-girl for real legit deep tissue massage, and nice HJ ending.

    - Best girl for edging HJ, ideally with prostate and MSOG. Like a real cock artist, who knows how to milk it slowly.

    - Best girl for the "king" treatment. Like the above, but with riding (cfs), dfk and BBBJ.

    I want to just lay back, relax and let the lady do all the work. Any suggestions.

  11. #9192

    Re: Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYolomi  [View Original Post]
    She charging smiling art rates, or yili rates?
    Smiling Art entry fee (good). With Yili-sized tips (bad).

  12. #9191

    Monica

    Thought I'd just share my experience here.

    Went to go see the 26 why / O Nancy a few times and this place was only HE the first time. Kept coming back eventually got CBJ and a covered Kitty glide.

    The more I went the more she let me do, daty GFE 69 everything even let me in unfortunately they every time I go and ask for her they all say that she's in NY now. She did go to NY a few times and always come back.

    I've heard that the other girls there only do HE but I've seen a super hot and young one before. Anyone have any details.

  13. #9190

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Hey. For those of you who used to see Alice at Yili Spa (Fremont) during the pandemic, she's now back in the area, currently working at Smiling Art (Ballard), at 75th and 15th. And using the same name.
    She charging smiling art rates, or yili rates?

  14. #9189

    Alice at Yili Spa - Smiling Art

    Hey. For those of you who used to see Alice at Yili Spa (Fremont) during the pandemic, she's now back in the area, currently working at Smiling Art (Ballard), at 75th and 15th. And using the same name.

  15. #9188
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Rushed

    If you are feeling rushed it might be the times you are going. I very rarely get rushed at the few places I frequent often. Now of course YMMV as always and for whatever reason AMP girls tend to like me but I never go peak hours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape