Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 658 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8320

    Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Sticking up for your other Handle? Pretty dumb knowing that you'll log in and praise yourself. God, you're an idiot. I never thought people like you are that stupid. You sure proved me wrong. I awake BillyBaloney's response.
    Wiseass asked simple questions. You avoid. Guilty of being 100% Fraud.

  2. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Waiting for you to Man Up and do the same!
    I'm waiting for you to admit that you're a pussy. Well?

  3. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mattis, Stop being a Hypocrite. You can only accuse Billy of a lie if your not lying yourself. If you really don't know who Cheezefist is, then back to basics. You have to have a little Credibility first before accusing others of Multiple Accounts. So forget Cheezefist for now. Let's ask about Accounts you know about, Activeman and WongMicheal:

    Are you or ever were Activeman? Activeman was rolled into WongMicheal as you know.

    Are you or ever were WongMicheal? WongMicheal banned due to Retirement.

    Now don't avoid the 2 simple Questions. If you do, You have answered "Yes" to both! And no replies like a 10 yr old throwing a Temper Tantrum. It's simple. I am not Jack617, Billy Baloney, or Sounds! See real simple! I've been saying this many times. Waiting for you to Man Up and do the same!
    Sticking up for your other Handle? Pretty dumb knowing that you'll log in and praise yourself. God, you're an idiot. I never thought people like you are that stupid. You sure proved me wrong. I awake BillyBaloney's response.

  4. #8317
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Time to Man Up Mattis McBragg!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to lie, make it a good lie. You post the same day and say the same shit........
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Are you Cheezefist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    He has no idea who Cheezefist is.
    Hey Mattis, Stop being a Hypocrite. You can only accuse Billy of a lie if your not lying yourself. If you really don't know who Cheezefist is, then back to basics. You have to have a little Credibility first before accusing others of Multiple Accounts. So forget Cheezefist for now. Let's ask about Accounts you know about, Activeman and WongMicheal:

    Are you or ever were Activeman? Activeman was rolled into WongMicheal as you know.

    Are you or ever were WongMicheal? WongMicheal banned due to Retirement.

    Now don't avoid the 2 simple Questions. If you do, You have answered "Yes" to both! And no replies like a 10 yr old throwing a Temper Tantrum. It's simple. I am not Jack617, Billy Baloney, or Sounds! See real simple! I've been saying this many times. Waiting for you to Man Up and do the same!

  5. #8316
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yes Cheeze, that is correct.
    What? You know how to read? Or, did you use the dictation you illiterate POS.

  6. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Are you Cheezefist?
    He has no idea who Cheezefist is.

  7. #8314
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Are you Cheezefist?
    Your anal partner is Cheese. Here's bullshit Baloney posting more than usual. Maybe you should shove those words of posting a lot down your own throat. Try to keep up Homo.

  8. #8313

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I have over 1,000 posts and it's pretty much useless information. .
    Yes Cheeze, that is correct.

  9. #8312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    A question for BillyBaloney

    A serious question for BillyBaloney / Jack617. What is your favorite golden shower provider in Bostonian suburbs? Thank you in advance!

  10. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to lie, make it a good lie. You post the same day and say the same shit. If you're really your own Handle, which I doubt, you can't think of your own jokes you FRAUD? I think that Blue Ink slap has made you soft and I think it's time to update your meds. You'll need it.
    Are you Cheezefist?

  11. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we keep going over this. I am NOT Wiseass. I am NOT Sounds. We are just guys that share a bond in that we hate that a FRAUD like you posts non stop divel on every fucking thread.

    So, real simple question; Are you Cheezefist? Simple question that only requires a simple yes or no answer but there are risks. Admin frowns on us lying about our handles so if I am Wiseass I might get whacked. Since I am not I sleep like a baby.

    So are you Cheesefist??
    If you're going to lie, make it a good lie. You post the same day and say the same shit. If you're really your own Handle, which I doubt, you can't think of your own jokes you FRAUD? I think that Blue Ink slap has made you soft and I think it's time to update your meds. You'll need it.

  12. #8309

    Mattis McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to continue to "stay quiet" and listen to your Grandfather's advice. In the meantime, have a Cup of Shut the Fuck Up and mind your own retarded business. If it weren't for members like me and others who contribute, you wouldn't have a forum to read wouldn't you? And let's clap our hands for Mr. Jimmy Weed, the fucking Jackass Wimp, who wants to chime in with his own bullshit, contributes far less than other members and comes here to give me a lecture. I don't think so.

    You rather have me than this AsianYY, who creates hundreds of accounts after he got banned, writes complete bullshit and gets Banned. This guy creates new accounts every week and gets banned. Yet, I don't hear you pissing on his shoes.

    Since my shit is zero usefulness, I guess that makes you an idiot for reading all of my 1,600 posts. It amazes me that morons like you, tell me that I have over 1,000 posts and it's pretty much useless information. Well, it takes someone (like you), to actually read what I say before you come to a conclusion that what you read isn't useful. Feel free to press the Block if you don't want to read. It will not bother me one bit. And, I don't find your shit any useful since you're Handle doesn't stick out when I saw your post. There are a few Mongers here that stick out and you obviously don't. Keep it that way. You've been on this board far longer than I have and all you do is read rather than contribute.

    Here's my advice and I don't need a sign like your Grandfather has at his "cottage", mind your own fucking business. I didn't piss on your brand new shoes, so go piss on someone else's.
    Weed is correct. You have zero credibility, Mattis. You are a fucking shoe shine box loser. Like Billy Bats said in the movie "Goodfellas": Now, go get your fucking shine box".

  13. #8308

    Magoo?

    Mattis Magoo you responded to Jimmy but conveniently blew past my post.

    Are you Cheezefist?

  14. #8307

    Is your grandfather Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I think your wrong. Other members here don't make fun of you because of the women see. They make fun of you because you have lost all credibility due to constantly posting commentary about providers you have never even seen. Over 1600 posts in approximately a year and 98% of it provides absolutely zero usefulness. My Grandfather had a sign on the wall in the cottage it read " it is better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

    Regards,

    Jimmy.
    That quote has widely been attributed to Abraham Lincoln. So, was your grandfather Abraham Lincoln? Google the quote.

    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. " Abraham Lincoln, 1858.

  15. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I think your wrong. Other members here don't make fun of you because of the women see. They make fun of you because you have lost all credibility due to constantly posting commentary about providers you have never even seen. Over 1600 posts in approximately a year and 98% of it provides absolutely zero usefulness. My Grandfather had a sign on the wall in the cottage it read " it is better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

    Regards,

    Jimmy.
    Feel free to continue to "stay quiet" and listen to your Grandfather's advice. In the meantime, have a Cup of Shut the Fuck Up and mind your own retarded business. If it weren't for members like me and others who contribute, you wouldn't have a forum to read wouldn't you? And let's clap our hands for Mr. Jimmy Weed, the fucking Jackass Wimp, who wants to chime in with his own bullshit, contributes far less than other members and comes here to give me a lecture. I don't think so.

    You rather have me than this AsianYY, who creates hundreds of accounts after he got banned, writes complete bullshit and gets Banned. This guy creates new accounts every week and gets banned. Yet, I don't hear you pissing on his shoes.

    Since my shit is zero usefulness, I guess that makes you an idiot for reading all of my 1,600 posts. It amazes me that morons like you, tell me that I have over 1,000 posts and it's pretty much useless information. Well, it takes someone (like you), to actually read what I say before you come to a conclusion that what you read isn't useful. Feel free to press the Block if you don't want to read. It will not bother me one bit. And, I don't find your shit any useful since you're Handle doesn't stick out when I saw your post. There are a few Mongers here that stick out and you obviously don't. Keep it that way. You've been on this board far longer than I have and all you do is read rather than contribute.

    Here's my advice and I don't need a sign like your Grandfather has at his "cottage", mind your own fucking business. I didn't piss on your brand new shoes, so go piss on someone else's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape