Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9865
-
07-01-22 21:07 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 566Fraud
Wiseass asked simple questions. You avoid. Guilty of being 100% Fraud.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:37 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 3853I'm waiting for you to admit that you're a pussy. Well?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 17:19 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sticking up for your other Handle? Pretty dumb knowing that you'll log in and praise yourself. God, you're an idiot. I never thought people like you are that stupid. You sure proved me wrong. I awake BillyBaloney's response.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 12:16 #8317Banned Member

Posts: 1036Time to Man Up Mattis McBragg!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Hey Mattis, Stop being a Hypocrite. You can only accuse Billy of a lie if your not lying yourself. If you really don't know who Cheezefist is, then back to basics. You have to have a little Credibility first before accusing others of Multiple Accounts. So forget Cheezefist for now. Let's ask about Accounts you know about, Activeman and WongMicheal:
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
Are you or ever were Activeman? Activeman was rolled into WongMicheal as you know.
Are you or ever were WongMicheal? WongMicheal banned due to Retirement.
Now don't avoid the 2 simple Questions. If you do, You have answered "Yes" to both! And no replies like a 10 yr old throwing a Temper Tantrum. It's simple. I am not Jack617, Billy Baloney, or Sounds! See real simple! I've been saying this many times. Waiting for you to Man Up and do the same!
-
07-01-22 10:16 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 3853What? You know how to read? Or, did you use the dictation you illiterate POS.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:16 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 290He has no idea who Cheezefist is.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:49 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 3853Your anal partner is Cheese. Here's bullshit Baloney posting more than usual. Maybe you should shove those words of posting a lot down your own throat. Try to keep up Homo.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:41 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 566Yup
Yes Cheeze, that is correct.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:36 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 1245A question for BillyBaloney
A serious question for BillyBaloney / Jack617. What is your favorite golden shower provider in Bostonian suburbs? Thank you in advance!
-
06-30-22 22:32 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 566Are you Cheezefist?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 21:53 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 3853If you're going to lie, make it a good lie. You post the same day and say the same shit. If you're really your own Handle, which I doubt, you can't think of your own jokes you FRAUD? I think that Blue Ink slap has made you soft and I think it's time to update your meds. You'll need it.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 21:49 #8309Banned Member

Posts: 4Mattis McBragg
Weed is correct. You have zero credibility, Mattis. You are a fucking shoe shine box loser. Like Billy Bats said in the movie "Goodfellas": Now, go get your fucking shine box".
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 21:46 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 566Magoo?
Mattis Magoo you responded to Jimmy but conveniently blew past my post.
Are you Cheezefist?
-
06-30-22 21:36 #8307Banned Member

Posts: 4Is your grandfather Abraham Lincoln
That quote has widely been attributed to Abraham Lincoln. So, was your grandfather Abraham Lincoln? Google the quote.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. " Abraham Lincoln, 1858.
-
06-30-22 21:15 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 3853Feel free to continue to "stay quiet" and listen to your Grandfather's advice. In the meantime, have a Cup of Shut the Fuck Up and mind your own retarded business. If it weren't for members like me and others who contribute, you wouldn't have a forum to read wouldn't you? And let's clap our hands for Mr. Jimmy Weed, the fucking Jackass Wimp, who wants to chime in with his own bullshit, contributes far less than other members and comes here to give me a lecture. I don't think so.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
You rather have me than this AsianYY, who creates hundreds of accounts after he got banned, writes complete bullshit and gets Banned. This guy creates new accounts every week and gets banned. Yet, I don't hear you pissing on his shoes.
Since my shit is zero usefulness, I guess that makes you an idiot for reading all of my 1,600 posts. It amazes me that morons like you, tell me that I have over 1,000 posts and it's pretty much useless information. Well, it takes someone (like you), to actually read what I say before you come to a conclusion that what you read isn't useful. Feel free to press the Block if you don't want to read. It will not bother me one bit. And, I don't find your shit any useful since you're Handle doesn't stick out when I saw your post. There are a few Mongers here that stick out and you obviously don't. Keep it that way. You've been on this board far longer than I have and all you do is read rather than contribute.
Here's my advice and I don't need a sign like your Grandfather has at his "cottage", mind your own fucking business. I didn't piss on your brand new shoes, so go piss on someone else's.











Reply With Quote




