Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 8280
-
07-01-22 13:51 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 220Tweakers
While I am not into it, there are a couple of areas in DTLA. James Wood /9th street and then 6th and San Pedro where the homeless camps are.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 12:24 #7604Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Western track
It is mind boggling that no one can be exact on the action on western.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
I did the track. There is action parallel to the action on fig, so like gage south to century. It is nasty chicks.
Then you go north, around the 10 freeway (adams, which is like the 30's) all the way up to about pico, you might see action. The cops cleaned that area up a while ago. It is dead, in my opinion, from Olympic to Santa Monica boulevard. It is actually a nice cosmopolitan street. Third word natch. This is la.
Then north of Santa Monica, this is a potential monger's paradise. Good food, everyone minds their own business, they have the old toilet with the chain. We could plant a gun behind it.
However, that area is bereft of any motels that I can see, so it is fuck in the car and move on. There were four girls and they were decent. There were no pimps at the winchells on western and Melrose, but god those donuts are fooken good.
-
07-01-22 09:56 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 492Where??
Specifically what streets of the 101 did you find all these dime pieces? I'll do a little recon mission and give an update.
Originally Posted by Mobman
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:14 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 119Tweakers?
I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?
-
06-29-22 09:28 #7601Regular Member

Posts: 16Western Dime pieces
Decided to take the scenic route to work. Started off on western and made my way down towards the 101 freeway, along that drive I could not believe my eyes, there were many WSW, LSW Dime pieces. I wanted to pull up on them and take some info for a later hook up but then I thought with the big head and there's no way I would get caught in my company car and end my cushion job. So if any of you lucky fellow Mongers got any info on some of those dime pieces today please PM me. Especially the LSW in the blue bikini.
-
06-28-22 21:10 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 860No digits, didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 21:31 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 340Any digits for Sway and harley?
Would love to check them out.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:37 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 290Can you DM me where you got the room? Been looking for a spot nearby. I've met Sway and Harley before and true enough both are probably the nicest girls I've met on the track in awhile.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 21:35 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 860Western and Melrose
Was out earlier in the week and saw a nice looking redhead a little south of melrose. She kinda made me uneasy the way she talked but after making a few rounds and watching her I realized she was just a *****. She told me 120 for FS and 60 for head then she mumbled something I said, Ok cool Ill do FS, then she got an attitude and walked away. She would stand on the corner and just stare away and only look when you stop next to her. At first I thought I was going to get picked up by cops cause she walked away after I told her I was down but no cops appeared and I drove around the block and came back and she gave me an attitude so I just gave up on her. There were two other girls and one was a short latina that looked nice. I wanted to pick her up in front of the red head and when I brought her back but some other dude picked up the latina girl before me. I drove around and found Sway, pronounced like that, and her friend Harley both Blonde WSW. Sway has tattoos and has a cute face. I talked to her and she was the nicest WSW and was happy and I said fuck it lets go. We found a place a few blocks down that charged the same as fig notels. When I got there I saw the latina girl with her date. Oh well. Sway is cute anyways. Sway asked for 100 for FS and BJ. She sucks good but covered doesn't do much for me. She has an incredible body and tattoos and is the nicest girls I have met so far. She even mentioned her friend that I should get her next time and her name is Harley. Nice night that ended with thunderstorms and I hope the girls didn't get too went cause it started to rain a few minutes after I dropped sway off.
-
06-25-22 18:51 #7596Regular Member

Posts: 2Ig handle
Wherre can I follow that ig that you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 22:37 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 1954Don't forget why USG and many others went offshore or clean up.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 01:50 #7594Regular Member

Posts: 8I'd love to try. Send me the digits.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 13:11 #7593Regular Member

Posts: 11What reddit group?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 22:20 #7592Regular Member

Posts: 6Hotel room
Hey guys,
Have a convenient hotel on fig. Fellow monger from Sunny FL. Happy to share it out if you need a quick place to use!
-
06-16-22 18:35 #7591Regular Member

Posts: 6Sure pm away kind sir.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






