The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 532 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.
    Well IF they are advertising they are doing a terrible job- no pics, no names, no partial phone numbers. Just links that are dead in a week.

  2. #5108

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.
    And one contacted me by DM claiming he knew me (he didn't) and whining about me referring (positively, mind you) to a prior provider who got out of the game and was living a domestic life. "Don't talk about so and so if you don't really know her". FFS buddy, this is a website full of mongers, stop crying.

    To your point one of them was "this provider was amazing blah blah blah" and she was like $800 an hour. Really? You have <10 posts and you just dropped $800?

  3. #5107
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.
    Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.

  4. #5106

    Weird?

    Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.

  5. #5105
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5104

    Pleasantly Surprised

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/443214929469

    Expected this one to be either fake or a deposit scam but instead she is real and very cool. Talked her down to 80/ ss, communication was easy and was at her hotel in a jiffy. Very nice personality, has a couple rules but none that negativeely affect the experience. Body is made up but beautiful regardless; thick ass, big breasts. Unfortunately she is leaving tonight, so catch her if you can.

  7. #5103

    Anyone see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylieere...delphia-916405#erotic.

    I've been talking to her and she seems like a real cool chick. She will actually hold a conversation with you. I'm really wanting to meet up with her.

    Just wondering if anybody else has seen her.

    Thanks.

  8. #5102

    Lyss

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    What do you call Steep?
    Her qv /160 half /250 whole /350.

    Bb full service is 100 extra.

  9. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Wow this chick actually looks exactly like her pics if not better. Steep prices but for sure worth it. Nice normal pleasantly sexy af. BBBJ on table and decided to pay for the BBFS. Glad I did. Smells and looks clean. Hope to be a regular. No signs of using.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/625672495043
    Yeah, IF I am interested in BBFS, I NEVER pay up for it. Sure, it took me a while to learn how the negotiate and play the game as to not get upsold, but eventually I got there. With the HIGH inflation and lack of funds in many monger's pockets these days, one has a better chance of negotiating a lower price or more services. She has to decide, do I take this bird in the hand, or wait for something else?

    Perhaps going forward after a couple of dates you can get the premium removed?

  10. #5100

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Wow this chick actually looks exactly like her pics if not better. Steep prices but for sure worth it. Nice normal pleasantly sexy af. BBBJ on table and decided to pay for the BBFS. Glad I did. Smells and looks clean. Hope to be a regular. No signs of using.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/625672495043
    What do you call Steep?

  11. #5099

  12. #5098

    Lyss

    Wow this chick actually looks exactly like her pics if not better. Steep prices but for sure worth it. Nice normal pleasantly sexy af. BBBJ on table and decided to pay for the BBFS. Glad I did. Smells and looks clean. Hope to be a regular. No signs of using.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/625672495043

  13. #5097

    Maria

    Looking around for a good option and found Maria on EM. Easy set up, she was very sweet on the phone. Very accommodating. Get to the apt, a lot of stairs. Ask to use the bathroom- toilet was clogged and full of crap, almost retched from the stench. Survive that- get to the bedroom and its a mess. So we get down to business, great head. No cim but finish just outside. Performance was great, environment not so much. Pics are older, if she was somewhere else or outcall would repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-es...delphia-961813

  14. #5096

    Anybody know anything?

    Does anybody know what happened to Rachel? Had her over my place twice. First time excellent BBBJ with cfs, dfk with cim finish. She can really take a good pounding with thumb in her ass. Second time I picked her up and she stayed over well into the next afternoon; this time we fucked bb but I just couldn't cip. 3 nuts out of that stay including a long excellent BBBJ with swallow. We always had a good time together, but she was a heavy tranq dope user and shot up at my place. She would mix the dope with meth actually so she never dipped out on me. But, her heavy usage was a concern and I told her that she should get clean bc she is either going to wind up dead or in jail. Now her phone is off and been off for at least a couple weeks now. All her ads are down except one. I am fearing the worst but I'm actually really hoping she went to rehab. She has a daughter and a son I believe. If anybody knows anything I'd appreciate any info.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...emale/45730614
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XsInPj_thumb_xl.jpg‎   0uXi31_thumb_xl.jpg‎   mMsgdh_thumb_xl.jpg‎  

  15. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    This young lady has been advertising on and off for a while, but it seems she is becoming more active.

    I think there were reviews here in the past, and at the time she wasn't seeing men over 50 (she turned me down). Looks like that rule has changed, after I texted her this morning.

    Way too pricey for me, I wouldn't pay 300 for a half. I only pay 3 for 90 minutes with msog.

    This is what she texted me:

    I charge $300 for 30 minutes $450 per hour for in call. Just like my ad says I don't offer anything bare, anal / anal play, recording, or going down on me.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/003611875983
    Pretty sure "findom" is short for Financial Domination. She's looking for someone to give her a credit card with a really high limit, she's going to max it out and then keep spending you past your limit until she gets cut off and then "dominates" you to pay the bill so she can do it to you all over again.

    The only "positive" thing about that is that you go into a relationship like that knowing you're going to get drained financially. But at least she's honest about it.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_domination

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape