Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24194

    Will Not Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? The multiple pops and massage have me interested. But the full fingered may kill it for me. Hoping for a review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky
    I was excited by the ad. I would be a regular at a multiple pop massage provider.

    Pics weren't accurate. She was older and heavier than pics. While I'm an easier multi pop guy the vibe was so off that I was barely one pop.

    The massage was proceeded by a "I'm not really a masseuse or anything" comment. The comment was confirmed by a poor massage, which was smearing lotion into my skin.

    She stayed at a nice place, was friendly. But there is no chance of a repeat.

  2. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Just something to be aware of the next time you are thinking about DATY, or wondering why it burns when you piss. LOL.
    Thanks for your concern. Been doing this almost 30 years in addition to the real world. But I got this. Ain't never flowed after dark yet.

  3. #24192

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Without a face pic I can't be sure but that body looks like the girl I knew as Sara who was in Cov Mainstrasse area. You had to go up some back steps to a 3rd floor apt. Last time I saw her she was in Mt. Auburn.
    Another girl I wish was still in the business. She was awesome. If she ever returned, I'd be first in line (don't want to be second, if you know what I mean haha).

  4. #24191
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    You don't "totally agree with her posting the I'd.

    Maybe when you see her today you could ask her to post your I'd and say what a standup dude you are! Come on HB, really.
    Read what I said. Don't totally agree whit it. I did see her today wasn't there to talk about what is posted on the board. Got there early as always she was ready an had same great time. Don't think what is said has hurt her she had to turn her phone off keep getting messages.

  5. #24190

    Know about 'No BBFS'

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]

    //
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-971

    Communication: 4. Comes off rude at first text wise. Almost said fuck you.

    //
    I forgave the oral and jerked it while she used her toys. I got BBFS. You won't though. Missionary, sideways and typical stuff. She ain't lying in her ad "you can do what you want to my pussy". Blew the load on her stomach. Tried for her face by choking it off, but it came short.
    Thanks for the reviews, sorry to chop them up in this quote to focus on that line about BBFS. Maybe you think she might be reading this, but in case you or anyone else reading actually thinks 'no' means 'no' when it comes to BBFS. They all say that, maybe even believe it, until they see you're not a disgusting slob, or because you won't cum fast enough.

    Just something to be aware of the next time you are thinking about DATY, or wondering why it burns when you piss. LOL.

  6. #24189
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not concern about being ousted.
    Nor should she. Responding to PMs now and in general, I will not share her real identity. I think she has gotten the point. The rule must never be broken unless she is in danger. For petty bull she should block and move on.

  7. #24188
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? The multiple pops and massage have me interested. But the full fingered may kill it for me. Hoping for a review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky
    She must be an excellent masseuse. Takes years of training and doing massages to build those hand muscles to become full fingered!

  8. #24187

    Check the Louisville Board

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? The multiple pops and massage have me interested. But the full fingered may kill it for me. Hoping for a review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky
    I was looking into her a little while back. The Louisville boards have some bad reviews.

  9. #24186

    Height

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    How tall is she? Profile doesn't say.

    Great reviews man. Looking forward to more.
    5'2-3" ish. She's small.

  10. #24185

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't totally agree with posting the ID.

    But I will be seeing her tomorrow morning.
    You don't "totally agree with her posting the I'd.

    Maybe when you see her today you could ask her to post your I'd and say what a standup dude you are! Come on HB, really.

  11. #24184

    Workinggirlky

    Any one see her? The multiple pops and massage have me interested. But the full fingered may kill it for me. Hoping for a review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky

  12. #24183

    Jessie K

    How tall is she? Profile doesn't say.

    Great reviews man. Looking forward to more.

  13. #24182
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Because she will out your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Because she will out your ass.
    Not concern about being ousted.

  14. #24181
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Without a face pic I can't be sure but that body looks like the girl I knew as Sara who was in Cov Mainstrasse area. You had to go up some back steps to a 3rd floor apt. Last time I saw her she was in Mt. Auburn.
    You wouldn't need a face pic to know it was Leighbby, her subdermal is fairly telltale.

  15. #24180

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that you saw Leighbby. Allegedly she retired back in February or so.

    When was your visit?
    Without a face pic I can't be sure but that body looks like the girl I knew as Sara who was in Cov Mainstrasse area. You had to go up some back steps to a 3rd floor apt. Last time I saw her she was in Mt. Auburn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape