Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24205
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndrew  [View Original Post]
    I was excited by the ad. I would be a regular at a multiple pop massage provider.

    Pics weren't accurate. She was older and heavier than pics. While I'm an easier multi pop guy the vibe was so off that I was barely one pop.

    The massage was proceeded by a "I'm not really a masseuse or anything" comment. The comment was confirmed by a poor massage, which was smearing lotion into my skin.

    She stayed at a nice place, was friendly. But there is no chance of a repeat.
    Thanks for that; I was seriously considering but was a little put off by the lack of body pics. That rhetoric tho.

  2. #24204

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    I know I know. I stupidly paid a deposit for saffy she was all for it talking on the phone etc then as soon as I sent the deposit ghosted. Be careful avoid saffy.
    I've seen her twice now. She never asked for a deposit. Good to know though. Sorry that happened to you. I did take her Taco Bell the first trip. Be safe.

  3. #24203

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    I know I know. I stupidly paid a deposit for saffy she was all for it talking on the phone etc then as soon as I sent the deposit ghosted. Be careful avoid saffy.
    Sorry to hear this. The only problems I've had with her have been in the communication department. Let us know if she reaches out to you to try and fix this, or if she has indeed ripped you off. If that's the case I'll no longer see her.

    RR.

  4. #24202

    Others have done similar things. Not an isolated event

    Cameron Loves, who's in the area and posting on STG did a similar thing on Twitter but not to the same extent. I don't trust anybody and don't see ones that want my info. I might miss out on a few hotties but better safe than sorry.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...r/383867975132

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, just sealed the coffin on why I will never want to meet with.

    And also, why to never send personal info of any kind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A6232DDE-2417-4899-A9E9-72B1CB20FF03.jpg‎   935702E8-EF4D-4262-9BA8-37FFB00DBEC6.jpg‎   442CF01B-620D-48B2-A0A8-DFF33E6DF05A.jpg‎  

  5. #24201

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    I know I know. I stupidly paid a deposit for saffy she was all for it talking on the phone etc then as soon as I sent the deposit ghosted. Be careful avoid saffy.
    I've posted about saffy in the past. People should read reviews.

  6. #24200
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this info won't affect her business, but it should be a factor for anyone that wants to see her. That skank WILL out you if she feels even the slightest bit irritated. Why put yourself at risk for that?

    She seemed so much nicer a few years ago when I was booking through Steve and depositing loads inside her. LOL.
    Than you have a lot of Eskimo brothers. She has taken loads by lots of guys. She said that about half of the guys she sees ask and get bare service. Since she doesn't take it in the ass or mouth you can bet that pussy is flowing the juice non stop. Fucked it once shot a large load and got a full panel 13 weeks later. Luckily I didn't get anything from that skank.

  7. #24199

    Is the ID even him

    Worst case for that guy, is maybe his I'd was stolen and used for this. Those type of pictures of your ID are common for online financial type things too. Be hard to explain if it gets around to his wife or kids. They would never believe him. Rayless never confirmed it was him or not so she doesn't 100% know when she posted his ID. She never did much for me. But she's a POS. Time wasting comes with the territory. I would never in a hundrwd years send that pic to ANYONE. period. Idc how hot she is. Ever.

    Now if I could get Kylie to reply. Drastic upgrade.

  8. #24198

    Saffy

    I know I know. I stupidly paid a deposit for saffy she was all for it talking on the phone etc then as soon as I sent the deposit ghosted. Be careful avoid saffy.

  9. #24197

    Exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Time wasting guy hassling Raylee may be a jerk but men like this are part of the business. Plenty of girls (escorts and sugar babys) are fakes, pic sellers, scammers, bait-and-switchers, time wasters. EB and SA are full of them LOL. Example: See post #24192 below. The BS is all part of the game.

    Bottomline: Safety first. Trust no one. Don't share your personal info unless you first accept the risk of what can happen with it, and to you, after you do share it. Trust no one. Be careful always.

    And Raylee is no longer trustworthy. She simply isn't worth the risk anymore. Unless you are okay with the chance of being outed by her. There are plenty of other ways to inform people about a time-waster/scammer besides publishing an actual ID. Fact that its still on Twitter just means the act of posting is now past the emotion stage and is indeed intended. Therefore, Raylee is now a known risk to your privacy.
    Maybe this info won't affect her business, but it should be a factor for anyone that wants to see her. That skank WILL out you if she feels even the slightest bit irritated. Why put yourself at risk for that?

    She seemed so much nicer a few years ago when I was booking through Steve and depositing loads inside her. LOL.

  10. #24196

    Agreed

    Time wasting guy hassling Raylee may be a jerk but men like this are part of the business. Plenty of girls (escorts and sugar babys) are fakes, pic sellers, scammers, bait-and-switchers, time wasters. EB and SA are full of them LOL. Example: See post #24192 below. The BS is all part of the game.

    Bottomline: Safety first. Trust no one. Don't share your personal info unless you first accept the risk of what can happen with it, and to you, after you do share it. Trust no one. Be careful always.

    And Raylee is no longer trustworthy. She simply isn't worth the risk anymore. Unless you are okay with the chance of being outed by her. There are plenty of other ways to inform people about a time-waster/scammer besides publishing an actual ID. Fact that its still on Twitter just means the act of posting is now past the emotion stage and is indeed intended. Therefore, Raylee is now a known risk to your privacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?
    Raylee outs a monger on twitter

  11. #24195

    Brunette


  12. #24194

    Will Not Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? The multiple pops and massage have me interested. But the full fingered may kill it for me. Hoping for a review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinggirlky
    I was excited by the ad. I would be a regular at a multiple pop massage provider.

    Pics weren't accurate. She was older and heavier than pics. While I'm an easier multi pop guy the vibe was so off that I was barely one pop.

    The massage was proceeded by a "I'm not really a masseuse or anything" comment. The comment was confirmed by a poor massage, which was smearing lotion into my skin.

    She stayed at a nice place, was friendly. But there is no chance of a repeat.

  13. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Just something to be aware of the next time you are thinking about DATY, or wondering why it burns when you piss. LOL.
    Thanks for your concern. Been doing this almost 30 years in addition to the real world. But I got this. Ain't never flowed after dark yet.

  14. #24192

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Without a face pic I can't be sure but that body looks like the girl I knew as Sara who was in Cov Mainstrasse area. You had to go up some back steps to a 3rd floor apt. Last time I saw her she was in Mt. Auburn.
    Another girl I wish was still in the business. She was awesome. If she ever returned, I'd be first in line (don't want to be second, if you know what I mean haha).

  15. #24191
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    You don't "totally agree with her posting the I'd.

    Maybe when you see her today you could ask her to post your I'd and say what a standup dude you are! Come on HB, really.
    Read what I said. Don't totally agree whit it. I did see her today wasn't there to talk about what is posted on the board. Got there early as always she was ready an had same great time. Don't think what is said has hurt her she had to turn her phone off keep getting messages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape