High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.
    Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!

    Blue.

  2. #4308

    Fake

    In case you couldn't tell.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9

    This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.

    Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.

  3. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100%.
    You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.

  4. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.
    I agree with you 100%.

  5. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    At this point I don't even need to send a message and ask anything. It's more like the way the profile itself is set up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-b8eef46c978e this is fake and it doesn't even say Connecticut, Connecticut.
    Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.

    Blue.

  6. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-cbd3a67785f9

    An image search brought up a model named Scarlett Jones: https://topsexymodels.net/scarlett-j...ice-big-boobs/.

    But I'm an optimist, she could be hanging out in Hartford and looking for a guy like me.
    How's this for comedy https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-5afe2d08fa77.

  7. #4303

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    At this point I don't even need to send a message and ask anything. It's more like the way the profile itself is set up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-b8eef46c978e this is fake and it doesn't even say Connecticut, Connecticut.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-cbd3a67785f9

    An image search brought up a model named Scarlett Jones: https://topsexymodels.net/scarlett-j...ice-big-boobs/.

    But I'm an optimist, she could be hanging out in Hartford and looking for a guy like me.

  8. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    And within their first few messages they let you know that that they're "lying in bed, wet and horny af". Maybe they're all the same person?
    At this point I don't even need to send a message and ask anything. It's more like the way the profile itself is set up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-b8eef46c978e this is fake and it doesn't even say Connecticut, Connecticut.

  9. #4301

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. You can pick out the scammers. They all have that simple 1 2 line type intro. New profile. Those Nigerians need to eat.
    And within their first few messages they let you know that that they're "lying in bed, wet and horny af". Maybe they're all the same person?

  10. #4300
    Yeah. You can pick out the scammers. They all have that simple 1 2 line type intro. New profile. Those Nigerians need to eat.

  11. #4299

  12. #4298

    Interesting..I've never had a problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Yepp, happened to many of us. I bet you had "numbers" or $ numbers in your messages.
    When it comes time to talk numbers, I take the conversation off of the site and discuss over text but I've seen many girls throwing out a number while on the site. I don't believe they ever get banned.

  13. #4297

    If You can't

    Afford the $79 fee to become a member you definitely can't afford to purchase any chocolate desire. She asks for 500! I negotiated her down to 300 which is still to high but WTH I treated myself!

    Poo.

  14. 06-28-22 22:20


  15. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Just after my membership expired I got banned for "soliciting sex acts" which I LOL'd.

    Probably saved myself a whole lot of money for not much return.
    Yepp, happened to many of us. I bet you had "numbers" or $ numbers in your messages.

  16. #4295

    They finally got me

    Just after my membership expired I got banned for "soliciting sex acts" which I LOL'd.

    Probably saved myself a whole lot of money for not much return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape