Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 6979
-
07-05-22 10:52 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 1322Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-05-22 07:41 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 626Fake
In case you couldn't tell.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9
This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.
Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.
-
07-04-22 23:46 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 483
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 18:18 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 856I agree with you 100%.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 13:01 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 1322Back when I was doing Seeking seriously, I had dinner with at least 6 or 8 that had Connecticut Connecticut in their profile. Beded 3 of them. Chatted with others who were willing but too expensive. You're limiting your possibilities with that attitude. They are not all fakes.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-01-22 16:10 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 483How's this for comedy https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-5afe2d08fa77.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 19:22 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 111Tgtbt
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-cbd3a67785f9
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
An image search brought up a model named Scarlett Jones: https://topsexymodels.net/scarlett-j...ice-big-boobs/.
But I'm an optimist, she could be hanging out in Hartford and looking for a guy like me.
-
06-30-22 16:06 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 483At this point I don't even need to send a message and ask anything. It's more like the way the profile itself is set up.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-b8eef46c978e this is fake and it doesn't even say Connecticut, Connecticut.
-
06-30-22 12:18 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 111Scammers
And within their first few messages they let you know that that they're "lying in bed, wet and horny af". Maybe they're all the same person?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 10:15 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 205Yeah. You can pick out the scammers. They all have that simple 1 2 line type intro. New profile. Those Nigerians need to eat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 01:17 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 483Idk
I think I may pay to much attention to small details.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-106f816eefcf
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-7d7dc35bdbde
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-4654b3286bda
-
06-29-22 19:59 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 660Interesting..I've never had a problem
When it comes time to talk numbers, I take the conversation off of the site and discuss over text but I've seen many girls throwing out a number while on the site. I don't believe they ever get banned.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 05:28 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 1000If You can't
Afford the $79 fee to become a member you definitely can't afford to purchase any chocolate desire. She asks for 500! I negotiated her down to 300 which is still to high but WTH I treated myself!
Poo.
-
06-28-22 22:20
Senior Member
-
06-28-22 22:19 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 208Yepp, happened to many of us. I bet you had "numbers" or $ numbers in your messages.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 15:50 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 702They finally got me
Just after my membership expired I got banned for "soliciting sex acts" which I LOL'd.
Probably saved myself a whole lot of money for not much return.









Reply With Quote





