Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 552 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3926

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
    The Room fees / rental you pay those directly to the club.

    The rest of the money you and the dancer agree on.

  2. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?
    Key word is average. Some are $200 some are $500 but I'd imagine girls increasing rates too.

  3. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.
    Is skye mixed? I met a girl named skye at Pandora's a couple mo than ago. She was small and could pass as a bla Dian or something. She was newer at that time and allowed CFS in VIP. She was a lot of fun!

  4. #3923

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?

  5. #3922

    Pandoras Inflation

    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.

  6. #3921

    Lola De Rigueur

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
    Considering the corroborative comments, including from uber credible members here, her blocking (on that) was de rigueur, not circumstantial; your mileage won't vary.

  7. #3920

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.
    You guys need to do a search on this site, could've saved you some $$.

  8. #3919
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Short Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.

    Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.

    Monse was busy the entire time.
    I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
    However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!

    I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.

    Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.

  9. #3918

    Pandoras Thurs Report

    On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.

    Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.

    Monse was busy the entire time.
    I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
    However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!

    I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.

    Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.

  10. #3917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
    Visa is tgere today and I agree with the post above.

  11. #3916

    Sakura at 155th Aurora

    Went there couple of weeks ago actually twice in a matter of few days. Couple of girls 1 is a little old FS available (covered), the other girl (younger) doesn't give in easily didn't look comfortable when asked about a BJ but still told a rate. 8 CBJ and. 6 HJ on top of house fee.

  12. #3915

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
    110%. Everything except letting you be her back door man.

  13. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!

  14. #3913

    Lola menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
    Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.

  15. #3912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Is Lola's Instagram x. After. Hours. X? If so, would you mind sharing a bit more info? You can send me a pm if you don't want to post it. Thanks!
    Just message her on insta and book a time.

    Rates are reasonable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape