Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #319

    It's the same as Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by MichTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone on the sugardaddy.com site? I spent some coin to get a private photo's and chat and then after access, nothing. Seems to be a scam. Any better sites out there?
    Very little real SB's. IMHO it's a waste of coins.

  2. #318

    Sugar Daddy Site

    Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone on the sugardaddy.com site? I spent some coin to get a private photo's and chat and then after access, nothing. Seems to be a scam. Any better sites out there?

  3. #317

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    I got banned on SA, fell victim for their tactics which I should have done my homework. I created a new account and tried to upgrade using a different card of mine but no luck. Any ideas on how to upgrade the account? Thanks in advance.
    Wits happen to me twice nice because girls will write "PPM" which is a big no no. You have to but the prepaid visa gift cards and use a fake name. Only way I figured out. So stupid and sucks.

  4. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys so just yesterday I found out that this girl from cuddle comfort that I've had a session with before is now on SA. Was pretty shocked when I saw her profile. Need advice on how I should proceed. Should I mention that I saw her on SA and ask if she offers any extra services or should I just keep quiet about it and continue to just see her over time and hope eventually she will be down to do more stuff with me? What's crazy is when we had our first session I remember her telling me that guys that had met up with her in the past assumed she was offering more than just cuddling (because they didn't think cuddle comfort was strictly "platonic cuddling" So idk if she would be down to or not.
    Do you have a link? If she's getting you to pay to just cuddle I wouldn't expect anymore. She knows she can get your cash without having to put out. Post the link to her SA profile so we can try to see what's up from the ad.

  5. #315

    Banned on SA

    I got banned on SA, fell victim for their tactics which I should have done my homework. I created a new account and tried to upgrade using a different card of mine but no luck. Any ideas on how to upgrade the account? Thanks in advance.

  6. #314

    Found A Cuddle Comfort Girl On SA

    Hey guys so just yesterday I found out that this girl from cuddle comfort that I've had a session with before is now on SA. Was pretty shocked when I saw her profile. Need advice on how I should proceed. Should I mention that I saw her on SA and ask if she offers any extra services or should I just keep quiet about it and continue to just see her over time and hope eventually she will be down to do more stuff with me? What's crazy is when we had our first session I remember her telling me that guys that had met up with her in the past assumed she was offering more than just cuddling (because they didn't think cuddle comfort was strictly "platonic cuddling" So idk if she would be down to or not.

  7. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Going to main up and give an apology to Finance guy. You were correct. Not only are her pics not even close to accurate, she is on some type of drug. Had burn marks on her fingers, she was very dirty when I got there. I ended up making an excuse that I left the allowance in my car before we started and I left.

    I am sorry for doubting you.
    Thanks man, appreciate it.

    To add to this thread. I'm seeing a lot of GPS on Seeking. Lots of convos start at 5-600, on a good day you can talk one down to 400. Getting tough out here.

  8. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by ModestRaver  [View Original Post]
    Babyivy wants 2 k. Claims she can make more dancing (she's a stripper) but it's been "slow". She's "compromising".
    So what she's really saying is she can't make that much or she'd be doing it.

  9. #311

    WYP babyivy

    Babyivy wants 2 k for fun. Expects you to pay hundreds of dollars to take her to dinner or lunch or whatever for more than the agreed amount. Claims she can make more dancing (she's a stripper) but it's been "slow". She's "compromising". GPS is real with this one!

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR  [View Original Post]
    Heheh. You should've asked. I've known a lot of strippers over the years. They all love to talk about how they make thousands a night. The truth is a good night is $500 and that happens like once or twice a month. The reality is they make $100-150 a night most days. Sometimes much less.
    LOL Thanks. Yes I saw through her BS and guessed that to be her profession. When I said OK. That was my response to her confirming I was passing on the offer. I have a couple of higer end regulars who I met on P411. That's what I give them for a guaranteed enjoyable time.

  11. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why are you even on the attack? She's model slender in the pics. She's. Thick. In person. I didn't ask her to get on a scale, so I don't know what she actually weighs, but she's big.

    Stop attacking me. Go fuckin see her and then tell me that she's the same girl in the pics and only put on a few pounds.
    Going to main up and give an apology to Finance guy. You were correct. Not only are her pics not even close to accurate, she is on some type of drug. Had burn marks on her fingers, she was very dirty when I got there. I ended up making an excuse that I left the allowance in my car before we started and I left.

    I am sorry for doubting you.

  12. #308

    Stripper BS

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    So this young lady reaches out and strikes up a conversation. Right away in reading her profile, I know it's not going to be a connection. I am not into BDSM and definitely not a submissive. I even told her so upfront. But she was cool to chat with and we exchanged numbers. She eventually said she would be open to a vanilla agreement. Meaning PPM. Her expectation is $400. I advise that's above my limit for a first get together because of all the BS found on the site. Her response was.

    Meh I'm not down for having sex for less than I make during a shift at work.

    I'm thinking if you are doing so well at your job, what are you doing on Seeking? I simply replied OK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-b9e4dda2d615
    Heheh. You should've asked. I've known a lot of strippers over the years. They all love to talk about how they make thousands a night. The truth is a good night is $500 and that happens like once or twice a month. The reality is they make $100-150 a night most days. Sometimes much less.

  13. #307

    VixxxanVam GPS

    So this young lady reaches out and strikes up a conversation. Right away in reading her profile, I know it's not going to be a connection. I am not into BDSM and definitely not a submissive. I even told her so upfront. But she was cool to chat with and we exchanged numbers. She eventually said she would be open to a vanilla agreement. Meaning PPM. Her expectation is $400. I advise that's above my limit for a first get together because of all the BS found on the site. Her response was.

    Meh I'm not down for having sex for less than I make during a shift at work.

    I'm thinking if you are doing so well at your job, what are you doing on Seeking? I simply replied OK.

    These GPS ladies need to realize you can still find an attractive pro on P411, Eros, Tryst, 3 etc for the same price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-b9e4dda2d615

  14. #306

    Alexis008

    Started out great, but seeing she is so damn hot, I had my reservations.

    Of course, she wants 1/2 up front before she will meet because she said guys have walked out and not paid her before To prove she was a scam, I offered to give her the whole amount up front, she still declined.

  15. #305

    More sb's

    Wants you to take her shopping, but don't expect anything in return for awhile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-080c24b7d3ec

    1 k per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-bffdcd387a23

    8 per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-8402088acee2

    8 per meet, she told me that all other women are mid compared to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-b5b5865e81b3

    This girl is a shitshow. Looking for money to pay her phone bill because she is scared to not have a phone because she lives alone. Then proceeds to tell me we cannot meet at her place because her roommate is there. Wants to do it in her car.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-fbf2b1d91d19

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape