Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 1085
-
07-16-22 16:35 #320Senior Member

Posts: 160Back on SA
Brothers, I got banned in Feb, some dumb gal in your area got me to talk about $! Never do it.
Originally Posted by Aajj830
[View Original Post]
How I got back on:
1. get a new email account (I use gmail) with no phone number. Actually try to set up 2 email accounts, I used outlook for one and then gmail with another. Always use fake names.
2. I got a new laptop, but you may try with your smart phone my iphone works for checking the site but I set up the new account on my new laptop.
3. Went to publix and bought a 50-500 loadable card loaded 280 on it because I wanted Diamond membership for a month.
4. Use my neighbors address when I entered info, but my fake name matched my gmail address fake name.
Note: I created a SA profile back in April with my fake gmail address but I never loaded a pic or completed my bio, but it gave me access to check out all the ladies in the areas I visit regularly. The above actually buying the gift card and completing bio and pic.
Was 7 days ago and I've had no problem communicating with the ladies, actually getting ready to meet a gal tonight I met this week on the site. Get off of the site as soon as you feel like it may be a legit lady in order to talk gifts-LOL.
-
07-16-22 16:23 #319Senior Member

Posts: 160It's the same as Secret Benefits
Very little real SB's. IMHO it's a waste of coins.
Originally Posted by MichTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 10:54 #318Regular Member

Posts: 12Sugar Daddy Site
Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone on the sugardaddy.com site? I spent some coin to get a private photo's and chat and then after access, nothing. Seems to be a scam. Any better sites out there?
-
07-04-22 21:01 #317Regular Member

Posts: 4Same
Wits happen to me twice nice because girls will write "PPM" which is a big no no. You have to but the prepaid visa gift cards and use a fake name. Only way I figured out. So stupid and sucks.
Originally Posted by HotRam1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:20 #316Senior Member

Posts: 54Do you have a link? If she's getting you to pay to just cuddle I wouldn't expect anymore. She knows she can get your cash without having to put out. Post the link to her SA profile so we can try to see what's up from the ad.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:06 #315Senior Member

Posts: 52Banned on SA
I got banned on SA, fell victim for their tactics which I should have done my homework. I created a new account and tried to upgrade using a different card of mine but no luck. Any ideas on how to upgrade the account? Thanks in advance.
-
06-30-22 09:56 #314Senior Member

Posts: 107Found A Cuddle Comfort Girl On SA
Hey guys so just yesterday I found out that this girl from cuddle comfort that I've had a session with before is now on SA. Was pretty shocked when I saw her profile. Need advice on how I should proceed. Should I mention that I saw her on SA and ask if she offers any extra services or should I just keep quiet about it and continue to just see her over time and hope eventually she will be down to do more stuff with me? What's crazy is when we had our first session I remember her telling me that guys that had met up with her in the past assumed she was offering more than just cuddling (because they didn't think cuddle comfort was strictly "platonic cuddling" So idk if she would be down to or not.
-
06-17-22 00:32 #313Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks man, appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
To add to this thread. I'm seeing a lot of GPS on Seeking. Lots of convos start at 5-600, on a good day you can talk one down to 400. Getting tough out here.
-
06-16-22 23:25 #312Senior Member

Posts: 1537So what she's really saying is she can't make that much or she'd be doing it.
Originally Posted by ModestRaver
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:05 #311Regular Member

Posts: 6WYP babyivy
Babyivy wants 2 k for fun. Expects you to pay hundreds of dollars to take her to dinner or lunch or whatever for more than the agreed amount. Claims she can make more dancing (she's a stripper) but it's been "slow". She's "compromising". GPS is real with this one!
-
06-10-22 11:54 #310Senior Member

Posts: 201LOL Thanks. Yes I saw through her BS and guessed that to be her profession. When I said OK. That was my response to her confirming I was passing on the offer. I have a couple of higer end regulars who I met on P411. That's what I give them for a guaranteed enjoyable time.
Originally Posted by RockyR
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:41 #309Senior Member

Posts: 907Going to main up and give an apology to Finance guy. You were correct. Not only are her pics not even close to accurate, she is on some type of drug. Had burn marks on her fingers, she was very dirty when I got there. I ended up making an excuse that I left the allowance in my car before we started and I left.
Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy
[View Original Post]
I am sorry for doubting you.
-
06-10-22 07:45 #308Senior Member

Posts: 54Stripper BS
Heheh. You should've asked. I've known a lot of strippers over the years. They all love to talk about how they make thousands a night. The truth is a good night is $500 and that happens like once or twice a month. The reality is they make $100-150 a night most days. Sometimes much less.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:45 #307Senior Member

Posts: 201VixxxanVam GPS
So this young lady reaches out and strikes up a conversation. Right away in reading her profile, I know it's not going to be a connection. I am not into BDSM and definitely not a submissive. I even told her so upfront. But she was cool to chat with and we exchanged numbers. She eventually said she would be open to a vanilla agreement. Meaning PPM. Her expectation is $400. I advise that's above my limit for a first get together because of all the BS found on the site. Her response was.
Meh I'm not down for having sex for less than I make during a shift at work.
I'm thinking if you are doing so well at your job, what are you doing on Seeking? I simply replied OK.
These GPS ladies need to realize you can still find an attractive pro on P411, Eros, Tryst, 3 etc for the same price.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-b9e4dda2d615
-
06-09-22 09:55 #306Senior Member

Posts: 907Alexis008
Started out great, but seeing she is so damn hot, I had my reservations.
Of course, she wants 1/2 up front before she will meet because she said guys have walked out and not paid her before To prove she was a scam, I offered to give her the whole amount up front, she still declined.












Reply With Quote




