Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1579
-
06-30-22 08:03 #994Senior Member

Posts: 409Doesn't really sound like she's touring to escort then. $2500 is a day's work on a porn set. Seems like she's just traveling to make content with people in the industry and is posting on Eros to rip off normies who don't know any better.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
Sometimes I miss being in the porn industry, but on the other hand the fucking grifters and con artists in that industry are up there with politicians as far as deciet goes. Can't trust a single soul.
For those curious, I'm a tattoo artist by trade but I used to do a lot of work with Suicide Girls, CosplayXXX, and more recently Grooby. I left that business after being ripped off one too many times. The talent AND the cast are sketchy sonsabitches. Hell, if you're into alt chicks the chances are high that I've inked your favorite adult actress. 🤣
-
06-30-22 07:25 #993Senior Member

Posts: 443Plus 1
For coining the phrase "post nut clarity. " That's funny shit.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 16:49 #992Senior Member

Posts: 156Professional pornstars are never worth the price of admission. Tried it twice and neither were any better than regular escorts. You really feel ripped off of your 1 k+after the post nut clarity kicks in.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:30 #991Senior Member

Posts: 305Whoa
She's hot AF. My friend has VIP access. Are you sitting down? Damage is $2500. 😂😂
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 11:12 #990Banned Member

Posts: 1377Does anyone know when Natalia may return back to us in Charlotte? I missed a visit last time but from the two positive remarks on her I would definitely clear my schedule and make all efforts to visit her when she is back. It does not appear she is anywhere else on tour. I remember her pictures and she does not come up on any search anywhere on Eros. I am hoping she graces us with her presence again soon.
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 11:08 #989Banned Member

Posts: 1377Athena Palomino
I see Athena Palomino will be staying in Charlotte with us a couple days next week. Looked up her XXX movies and she is quite the looker. I can't access pricing and hourly rates but somehow I'm guessing asking price is painful to the eyes. Anyone know what her asking rates may be? She has a couple reviews on another site but I am not VIP to read them unfortunately.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2807934.htm?cat=32
-
06-28-22 12:48 #988Senior Member

Posts: 222I like traveling. I can knock out part of the Bourbon Trail in Louisville and she'll be about an hour from some property I own in Montana. She'd be an added bonus depending on your review.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:07 #987Senior Member

Posts: 73Not yet
I haven't had the pleasure yet. Not until the end of the week. Other responses convinced me it's worth the effort. Will confirm afterward but it looks like she's on the road after that.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 16:55 #986Senior Member

Posts: 128I was waiting to hear back before I pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 16:53 #985Senior Member

Posts: 222Update?
How'd it go? Wouldn't mind seeing this one.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 16:49 #984Senior Member

Posts: 128Tia or Victoria
Hello fellas has anyone seen this beauty?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7884402.htm
Was talking and thinking about pulling the trigger. She at the Omni I'm uptown. Can't find too much information on her so I wanted to see if anyone know of her.
-
06-27-22 07:03 #983Regular Member

Posts: 7Ava Clarke
Awesome time. Well worth it. Will repeat. Do not miss out.
Nice location, safe, clean. Parking little bit sketchy.
Thought for sure was going to get towed not broken into.
-
06-26-22 22:41 #982Senior Member

Posts: 153Quirky but sexy
Same saw her in Greensboro a few weeks back.
Originally Posted by YaddaYadda
[View Original Post]
Super sexy. Body is legit.
Pics accurate.
-
06-26-22 22:39 #981Senior Member

Posts: 153Saw her last month Greensboro
She was great.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
See my review in Geensboro Eros folder.
-
06-26-22 09:43 #980Senior Member

Posts: 28I met her in Raleigh a few weeks back for a 2 hr session, the pics are accurate minus the dreadlocks. I was the only appointment for the day so we ended up splitting a bottle of wine. Spent maybe 30 min talking and shooting the shit then an hour or so of full PSE. She's a little quirky, and I wouldn't have been surprised if she did a little blow in the bathroom in between rounds. I'm scheduled to see her again while she's in Charlotte.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





