Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1579
-
05-31-22 08:53 #934Senior Member

Posts: 80Four fiddy.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 21:46 #933Senior Member

Posts: 229Looks like my type
What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 20:07 #932Senior Member

Posts: 80Tyvola road and south tryon.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 19:33 #931Senior Member

Posts: 503Natalia
What side of town is the appartment?
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:37 #930Senior Member

Posts: 80Also
Dfk.
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
In nice apartment. Here for another week.
-
05-30-22 18:34 #929Senior Member

Posts: 80Natalia
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9612743.htm
Tiniest sweetest little thing.
BBBJ below avg. She loved dtay. Very responsive and or magnificent actress. Allowed photos. Not much English.
-
05-27-22 07:46 #928Senior Member

Posts: 503Nina James
She's in Charlotte again. Thinking about giving it another go. Has anyone tried her. I would like to compare experiences.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6031450.htm
-
05-26-22 18:00 #927Senior Member

Posts: 25Eros providers
Alecia is definitely still hot as always. I have seen her many times over the years. From what I heard.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
Through the grapevine, she is having some issues with her Eros posting. Her e mail is [Deleted by Admin]
-
05-26-22 15:52 #926Senior Member

Posts: 63Looks like they are both booking through porncompanions.
https://porncompanions.com/
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:08 #925Senior Member

Posts: 503Taylor Blake and Emma Starletto
Yeah, I emailed her and Emma Starletto. Got back almost identical emails. Is this an agency that sets up these appointments?
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 21:39 #924Senior Member

Posts: 443Pornstar Taylor Blake
If anyone is looking to fuck a pornstar Taylor Blake has moved to NC. Looks like she is mostly outcall except for a June 5-8 incall in CLT.
I contacted her for rates. 1500 hr, 900 hhr. Nope.
She also wants a picture of you and your ID. Nope.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1078682.htm?cat=1
-
05-25-22 16:47 #923Senior Member

Posts: 351Alecia
Please provide a link?
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 11:05 #922Senior Member

Posts: 449Alecia
I saw that Alecia is back on Eros. I haven't seen her in over 15 years. She has aged like the rest of us. I wonder if she is still a tall glass of water and a great time.
-
05-25-22 05:48 #921Senior Member

Posts: 503Carly Rose
Thanks, that helps. The amount she's asking doesn't seem to match the service.
Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 14:59 #920Senior Member

Posts: 62Carly Rose
I saw Carly when she visited last year. I can confirm that she looks great and very sexy, but I had a below average experience with her. She had a very nice personality from the start and after taking a quick shower, the fun should have started. She did not allow any kissing so GFE it was not. She would not allow DAY which again made it feel less personal. She gave a covered BJ which was ok but not memorable. We went through the regular positions and finished in doggy which I think she prefers so she doesn't have to interact with you. While YMMV, it felt very transactional and I was disappointed after having much better expectations.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





