Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 24788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18458

    Seems Backwards

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    The comments, which read like reviews on this one, are suspiciously nearly exactly a month separated from each other. Does not pass the sniff test.
    Ad also says "All services are protected except for FS". Seems backwards and risky if true.

  2. #18457

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hi team,

    I just want to check if any of you guys had an experience with this princess:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/84986381#.

    I texted, she responded real quick, did the uncle question, request a pic, I sent one with my finger in my mouth, she replied back with the same finger on her mouth. She sent me her address on the west side, my little head went crazy and excited until she asked me to buy her 2 monsters and a 100 google play card. The rest of the fees for visit will be in cash supposedly. She also told me to do a face time to feel comfortable and proof that I am not her uncle. I read the reviews on alligator but I am not sure. I told her that I will try to see her tomorrow due to an emergency. She said OK. Hope you guys gave me a green light to proceed.
    Don't be a statistic.

  3. #18456
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hi team,

    I just want to check if any of you guys had an experience with this princess:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/84986381#.

    I texted, she responded real quick, did the uncle question, request a pic, I sent one with my finger in my mouth, she replied back with the same finger on her mouth. She sent me her address on the west side, my little head went crazy and excited until she asked me to buy her 2 monsters and a 100 google play card. The rest of the fees for visit will be in cash supposedly. She also told me to do a face time to feel comfortable and proof that I am not her uncle. I read the reviews on alligator but I am not sure. I told her that I will try to see her tomorrow due to an emergency. She said OK. Hope you guys gave me a green light to proceed.
    The comments, which read like reviews on this one, are suspiciously nearly exactly a month separated from each other. Does not pass the sniff test.

  4. #18455

    This is what I found

    Thanks for the advice, this is what I found on forum: I search abour her with her Nickname

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Considering she has 2 different.

    Numbers listed, I'm calling FAF.
    But I remember somebody mentioned her before, I can't remember what had been said about her, but smells strong as a Scam. Her reviews on Alligator from a different phone number shows the same way to convince people to jump on, the screen process, the gift card, people supposedly did it. To much red flags, I can't TOFTT.

    Thanks for the help gentleman.

  5. #18454

    Be Very Cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hi team,

    I just want to check if any of you guys had an experience with this princess:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/84986381#.

    I texted, she responded real quick, did the uncle question, request a pic, I sent one with my finger in my mouth, she replied back with the same finger on her mouth. She sent me her address on the west side, my little head went crazy and excited until she asked me to buy her 2 monsters and a 100 google play card. The rest of the fees for visit will be in cash supposedly. She also told me to do a face time to feel comfortable and proof that I am not her uncle. I read the reviews on alligator but I am not sure. I told her that I will try to see her tomorrow due to an emergency. She said OK. Hope you guys gave me a green light to proceed.
    This gal or gals or whomever has been around for a few years now. Looks Hot as hell, but I'm thinking it has a scam attached to it. Don't recall the angle. But she hasn't given up advertising. I'm sure there are reviews but have no idea where to start looking. Way back 2-3 years worth. Let us know what you find! Be Safe g.

  6. #18453

    Not sure, I feel like a new

    Hi team,

    I just want to check if any of you guys had an experience with this princess:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/84986381#.

    I texted, she responded real quick, did the uncle question, request a pic, I sent one with my finger in my mouth, she replied back with the same finger on her mouth. She sent me her address on the west side, my little head went crazy and excited until she asked me to buy her 2 monsters and a 100 google play card. The rest of the fees for visit will be in cash supposedly. She also told me to do a face time to feel comfortable and proof that I am not her uncle. I read the reviews on alligator but I am not sure. I told her that I will try to see her tomorrow due to an emergency. She said OK. Hope you guys gave me a green light to proceed.

  7. #18452
    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have searched and I cannot find anything on https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/85002262 . Any one seen her?
    There are reports on her, but I can't remember the titles.

    From what I remember she is mediocre at best. Has a possessive "boyfriend" and major pharma issues. I think one report described her a street walker with a phone.

    I don't have first hand experience, but the reports I remember weren't flattering.

  8. #18451

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have searched and I cannot find anything on https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/85002262 . Any one seen her?
    Been reported on, I believe it was she'll come blow you in the car up charge for BBBJ.

  9. #18450

    Cannot find a report

    I have searched and I cannot find anything on https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/85002262 . Any one seen her?

  10. #18449

    Teacher Catharine

    First things first. She is not easy to get a hold of and responds anywhere from 1 minute to never. Even in the middle of a conversation. But, that's part of the game we play so it's to be expected. After 3-4 times of almost seeing her and then having her come up with an excuse or just not reply, she reached out and said she really wanted to make it up to me. Yeah, right. Anyhow, she did it again (stopped responding) and then after 30 minutes or so I texted to say it's taking too long for her to respond (she said give her 5 minutes) and I'm heading out. She finally responded and long story short, the small head gave in.

    She was slow to answer the door after knocking several times. Once inside, she showed me to her room and then was still getting ready. Once she got to the room things were fine till she had to go look for something. So that was like a 10 min break in the action. I've never held a girls head before while I banged her mouth, but this was kind of a grudge thing for me. And, she didn't mind a bit. She's very accommodating and anything is on the table. She'll use toys on herself, on you, she has strap on's, she'll finger you if that's your thing. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary but she did offer anal and pegging. I declined both.

    If it weren't for the horrible communication, the session itself was good. More than others in terms of donation (requested 220) but she's also willing to do whatever you want.

  11. #18448

    Still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    Wow I didn't know AV was still around. I was a regular of hers for a long time. Even saw her with Lacy and Abby when Abby was here a long while ago. I know why AV disappeared but didn't know she might still be around. Does anyone have contact info for her (feel free to PM). I would love to reconnect with her. I'm sure she would remember me.
    Still around? She's around but no longer in the business. She's doing good in a civilian life. She still single and she still likes to mingle a little but no longer professional.

  12. #18447

    Tempe AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she move out West? Lacy was something else.
    She got married and shit.

  13. #18446

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    Wow I didn't know AV was still around. I was a regular of hers for a long time. Even saw her with Lacy and Abby when Abby was here a long while ago. I know why AV disappeared but didn't know she might still be around. Does anyone have contact info for her (feel free to PM). I would love to reconnect with her. I'm sure she would remember me.
    Didn't she move out West? Lacy was something else.

  14. #18445

    Av

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Still keep in contact with Andrea, see her every once in a while.
    Wow I didn't know AV was still around. I was a regular of hers for a long time. Even saw her with Lacy and Abby when Abby was here a long while ago. I know why AV disappeared but didn't know she might still be around. Does anyone have contact info for her (feel free to PM). I would love to reconnect with her. I'm sure she would remember me.

  15. #18444

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    We almost need a Newbie thread with the basics lol

    But on a serious note. All new members have to go thru a type of probate period. It's an unwritten tradition as a matter of fact. I've got over 10 years here. 3 or 4 different names but I'm old school af. Think I got my 1st ban arguing with 2 nuts about somethin stupid lol... I've only made maybe 200 posts but I had to earn respect with each new name. THAT IS THE WAY.
    I've been here probably over 15 years. 2 names, I can't remember why I got banned the first time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape