Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 24808
-
06-29-22 14:42 #18463Senior Member

Posts: 350There are reports on her, but I can't remember the titles.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
From what I remember she is mediocre at best. Has a possessive "boyfriend" and major pharma issues. I think one report described her a street walker with a phone.
I don't have first hand experience, but the reports I remember weren't flattering.
-
06-29-22 13:59 #18462Senior Member

Posts: 169She's legit
Been reported on, I believe it was she'll come blow you in the car up charge for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:30 #18461Senior Member

Posts: 290Cannot find a report
I have searched and I cannot find anything on https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/85002262 . Any one seen her?
-
06-28-22 10:09 #18460Senior Member

Posts: 352Teacher Catharine
First things first. She is not easy to get a hold of and responds anywhere from 1 minute to never. Even in the middle of a conversation. But, that's part of the game we play so it's to be expected. After 3-4 times of almost seeing her and then having her come up with an excuse or just not reply, she reached out and said she really wanted to make it up to me. Yeah, right. Anyhow, she did it again (stopped responding) and then after 30 minutes or so I texted to say it's taking too long for her to respond (she said give her 5 minutes) and I'm heading out. She finally responded and long story short, the small head gave in.
She was slow to answer the door after knocking several times. Once inside, she showed me to her room and then was still getting ready. Once she got to the room things were fine till she had to go look for something. So that was like a 10 min break in the action. I've never held a girls head before while I banged her mouth, but this was kind of a grudge thing for me. And, she didn't mind a bit. She's very accommodating and anything is on the table. She'll use toys on herself, on you, she has strap on's, she'll finger you if that's your thing. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary but she did offer anal and pegging. I declined both.
If it weren't for the horrible communication, the session itself was good. More than others in terms of donation (requested 220) but she's also willing to do whatever you want.
-
06-28-22 09:29 #18459Senior Member

Posts: 808Still around?
Still around? She's around but no longer in the business. She's doing good in a civilian life. She still single and she still likes to mingle a little but no longer professional.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 09:15 #18458Senior Member

Posts: 808Tempe AZ
She got married and shit.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 08:45 #18457Senior Member

Posts: 601Abby
Didn't she move out West? Lacy was something else.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:20 #18456Senior Member

Posts: 168Av
Wow I didn't know AV was still around. I was a regular of hers for a long time. Even saw her with Lacy and Abby when Abby was here a long while ago. I know why AV disappeared but didn't know she might still be around. Does anyone have contact info for her (feel free to PM). I would love to reconnect with her. I'm sure she would remember me.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:26 #18455Senior Member

Posts: 50Newbie
I've been here probably over 15 years. 2 names, I can't remember why I got banned the first time.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 05:17 #18454Senior Member

Posts: 49Exactly right
We almost need a Newbie thread with the basics lol
Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy
[View Original Post]
But on a serious note. All new members have to go thru a type of probate period. It's an unwritten tradition as a matter of fact. I've got over 10 years here. 3 or 4 different names but I'm old school af. Think I got my 1st ban arguing with 2 nuts about somethin stupid lol... I've only made maybe 200 posts but I had to earn respect with each new name. THAT IS THE WAY.
-
06-26-22 21:41 #18453Senior Member

Posts: 98High as a kite
High as a kite. And was texting on the phone the whole time. Won't repeat.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
-
06-26-22 17:07 #18452Senior Member

Posts: 131Saw her several times a couple of years ago at her incall location on the northside. Everything seemed legit. She wanted a deposit for outcall and I didn't mind since I had seen her many times in the past. Sent her $20 deposit and she never showed up. I asked her to send it back to me and then got a phone call from a very angry dude with a Jamaican accent threating to kill me and laughing at the fact that they ripped me off. LOL. I mean, it was only $20, so I really didn't care. Needless to say I never tried to contact her again. That was about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jubei82
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 16:46 #18451Senior Member

Posts: 44Visited Peddler's Mall
If I were to go there, I am sure I would have had a very good time with an Asian lady in her 40's. She was very accommodating and would have made sure I was totally taken care of for a one hour visit. My cost would have been $1.4.
-
06-26-22 14:15 #18450Senior Member

Posts: 808Please don't fall for the scam
Please don't fall for the scam. Her and her sister-in-law's and their mother I've been ripping people off for years.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/84805172
-
06-26-22 12:17 #18449Senior Member

Posts: 73Looking for company outside of Indy
I am looking for a provider that is willing to travel an hour or so from Indy. Does anyone know of anyone that travels like that? Any recommendations? I will of course pay for gas. I love most all woman, especially BBWs. Please pm me.









Reply With Quote



