Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #571

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear715  [View Original Post]
    Nashville. I know her as Christy, but she now goes by Anna. I've seen her several times and always had a great time. This is my first visit to Nashville since the pandemic hit. Admittedly I haven't seen her for over 2 years. Today she came to the room, took the donation and said she'd be right back. Had to give her son in the car money so he could get dinner while we got reacquainted. You know what's next. Poof, she vanished. Very disappointing because she was one of the few who was reliable and gave great service. Unfortunately it seems to happen to all of them at some point.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...v/540089058001
    I've seen reports on her being a thief for years many years.

  2. #570

    Anna, formerly Christy

    Nashville. I know her as Christy, but she now goes by Anna. I've seen her several times and always had a great time. This is my first visit to Nashville since the pandemic hit. Admittedly I haven't seen her for over 2 years. Today she came to the room, took the donation and said she'd be right back. Had to give her son in the car money so he could get dinner while we got reacquainted. You know what's next. Poof, she vanished. Very disappointing because she was one of the few who was reliable and gave great service. Unfortunately it seems to happen to all of them at some point.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...v/540089058001

  3. #569

    Really dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddauber  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb...b-b2b771381ff7

    Not the girl in the pic profile. She came to my hotel and I noticed she wasn't the same and she said she was just sent and could leave if I wanted her to. I said yes. 1 hour later I get a text from a diff number saying I had been calling all of her girls and I cancelled on her. I texted a few trying to find someone but no responses. I got a text about an hour later saying I have to pay a cancel fee of $2 k or she was going to send my wife my text messages. Then called me and threatened me more adding she is going to tell my whole family. She sent a text with my wife's profile and old phone numbers and all my family info from fb. I called my wife and told her. LOL.
    I have to say all of that is on you. To echo what another member responded to you and said do not give them any information a nickname and always use a burner phone or at the very least a texting app. Never give them any personal information and when they ask for pictures tell them fuck off. BTW you probably should have never told your wife most of these girls are just full of empty threats and whatever evidence she might have had you could have explained away by saying it's somebody trying to get money out of you you don't have any idea who they are or how they've gotten your number.

  4. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddauber  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb...b-b2b771381ff7

    Not the girl in the pic profile. She came to my hotel and I noticed she wasn't the same and she said she was just sent and could leave if I wanted her to. I said yes. 1 hour later I get a text from a diff number saying I had been calling all of her girls and I cancelled on her. I texted a few trying to find someone but no responses. I got a text about an hour later saying I have to pay a cancel fee of $2 k or she was going to send my wife my text messages. Then called me and threatened me more adding she is going to tell my whole family. She sent a text with my wife's profile and old phone numbers and all my family info from fb. I called my wife and told her. LOL.
    You need to decide how much personal information you're willing to reveal. The more personal info you put out there, the more likely you're going to run into these kind of situations. For me, it's the BARE MINIMUM of info. A nickname & a burner cell number is all they need to do business with me. Additionally, it's important to ask: "Are you the girl in the photo, and are the photos recent?" If it's not the girl in the photo but she's sweet and friendly, I've been known to turn her away, And give her a small amount of "travel cash" , that way she can pay her driver or cover her fuel costs. It sounds like you were responding to several ads from the same "agency" and you pissed the owner-manager off.

  5. #567

    Tried to blackmail me

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb...b-b2b771381ff7

    Not the girl in the pic profile. She came to my hotel and I noticed she wasn't the same and she said she was just sent and could leave if I wanted her to. I said yes. 1 hour later I get a text from a diff number saying I had been calling all of her girls and I cancelled on her. I texted a few trying to find someone but no responses. I got a text about an hour later saying I have to pay a cancel fee of $2 k or she was going to send my wife my text messages. Then called me and threatened me more adding she is going to tell my whole family. She sent a text with my wife's profile and old phone numbers and all my family info from fb. I called my wife and told her. LOL.

  6. #566

    Very good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you posted a similar story in the Diamond in the Rough section yesterday. It's a hard lesson, but if some of these girls think you're a easy mark, or.

    A soft touch, they will scam you out of your $$ and not deliver if they don't have to. If a good sad story will get them $$ without any action they will go that route. Don't fall for it! There are good providers available. Read these posts to help you make reliable, sensible choices in providers.
    I would listen to this man's advice.

  7. #565

    Scam Alert LeAnn

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you posted a similar story in the Diamond in the Rough section yesterday. It's a hard lesson, but if some of these girls think you're a easy mark, or.

    A soft touch, they will scam you out of your $$ and not deliver if they don't have to. If a good sad story will get them $$ without any action they will go that route. Don't fall for it! There are good providers available. Read these posts to help you make reliable, sensible choices in providers.
    She did not scam me I was on to her and that is why I am reporting it I portrayed two different people to get to the bottom of it and I couldn't without risk for myself but I know enough that the first time could've been a fluke but the second time definitely some type of scam going on I've been doing this while I'm quite familiar with the world of pimps plugs tricks and hoes.

  8. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by StopItMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82707982

    I'll keep it brief she has some trauma or something where she need your help and she tries to Belk you of your money and say she wants you around, but she really just too upset to do a date, it's too worried about this and that money money money that she wants you around. But she can't do a date over and over. I have contacted her twice to set up dates to see what she will do, she won't be there, she'll run somewhere else then run back to the hotel. I never could figure out what is going on there. If you're going to get mugged, Threatened is extorted or she'll have some trauma I need your help to get out of it.
    Dude, you posted a similar story in the Diamond in the Rough section yesterday. It's a hard lesson, but if some of these girls think you're a easy mark, or.

    A soft touch, they will scam you out of your $$ and not deliver if they don't have to. If a good sad story will get them $$ without any action they will go that route. Don't fall for it! There are good providers available. Read these posts to help you make reliable, sensible choices in providers.

  9. #563

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by StopItMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82707982

    I'll keep it brief she has some trauma or something where she need your help and she tries to Belk you of your money and say she wants you around, but she really just too upset to do a date, it's too worried about this and that money money money that she wants you around. But she can't do a date over and over. I have contacted her twice to set up dates to see what she will do, she won't be there, she'll run somewhere else then run back to the hotel. I never could figure out what is going on there. If you're going to get mugged, Threatened is extorted or she'll have some trauma I need your help to get out of it.
    I'm a bit confused. Are you asking for help or advice or posting a review?

  10. #562

    Scam Alert LeAnn very fat homely liar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82707982

    I'll keep it brief she has some trauma or something where she need your help and she tries to Belk you of your money and say she wants you around, but she really just too upset to do a date, it's too worried about this and that money money money that she wants you around. But she can't do a date over and over. I have contacted her twice to set up dates to see what she will do, she won't be there, she'll run somewhere else then run back to the hotel. I never could figure out what is going on there. If you're going to get mugged, Threatened is extorted or she'll have some trauma I need your help to get out of it.

  11. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I'm an older guy and don't know all the slang the kids are using nowadays. What does it mean when someone has management?
    A pimp.

    Plenty of ladies probably have some sort of business partner or even pimp, but they should be a ghost. Neither seen, nor heard.

    If they make themselves obvious, that's a bad sign.

  12. #560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I'm an older guy and don't know all the slang the kids are using nowadays. What does it mean when someone has management?
    I'm guessing it means she has a pimp.

  13. #559

    Management?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Always like to tell the bad ones. A good friend of mine, called me and told me the story.

    Seems Alexus did a cash and dash on him.

    Plus she has management.

    Told him before to meet the reviewed girls and the treasures up there as well. Guess his little head got him.
    I'm an older guy and don't know all the slang the kids are using nowadays. What does it mean when someone has management?

  14. #558

    Alexus Rich

    Always like to tell the bad ones. A good friend of mine, called me and told me the story.

    Seems Alexus did a cash and dash on him.

    Plus she has management.

    Told him before to meet the reviewed girls and the treasures up there as well. Guess his little head got him.

  15. #557

    Looks like Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    It is the same report on this provider time after time. Someone posted similar encounter in the last couple or maybe a few weeks ago. Thanks for your report and hopefully the next guy will remember reading it before he has the same thing happen to him.
    It's so sad to see her drop off like this. I sincerely hope that no one else falls for this.

    Steve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape