Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 766
-
07-01-22 09:34 #571Banned Member

Posts: 555Really
I've seen reports on her being a thief for years many years.
Originally Posted by Bear715
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 00:34 #570Regular Member

Posts: 1Anna, formerly Christy
Nashville. I know her as Christy, but she now goes by Anna. I've seen her several times and always had a great time. This is my first visit to Nashville since the pandemic hit. Admittedly I haven't seen her for over 2 years. Today she came to the room, took the donation and said she'd be right back. Had to give her son in the car money so he could get dinner while we got reacquainted. You know what's next. Poof, she vanished. Very disappointing because she was one of the few who was reliable and gave great service. Unfortunately it seems to happen to all of them at some point.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...v/540089058001
-
06-29-22 12:59 #569Banned Member

Posts: 555Really dude
I have to say all of that is on you. To echo what another member responded to you and said do not give them any information a nickname and always use a burner phone or at the very least a texting app. Never give them any personal information and when they ask for pictures tell them fuck off. BTW you probably should have never told your wife most of these girls are just full of empty threats and whatever evidence she might have had you could have explained away by saying it's somebody trying to get money out of you you don't have any idea who they are or how they've gotten your number.
Originally Posted by Ddauber
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 10:18 #568Senior Member

Posts: 207You need to decide how much personal information you're willing to reveal. The more personal info you put out there, the more likely you're going to run into these kind of situations. For me, it's the BARE MINIMUM of info. A nickname & a burner cell number is all they need to do business with me. Additionally, it's important to ask: "Are you the girl in the photo, and are the photos recent?" If it's not the girl in the photo but she's sweet and friendly, I've been known to turn her away, And give her a small amount of "travel cash" , that way she can pay her driver or cover her fuel costs. It sounds like you were responding to several ads from the same "agency" and you pissed the owner-manager off.
Originally Posted by Ddauber
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 23:54 #567Regular Member

Posts: 2Tried to blackmail me
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb...b-b2b771381ff7
Not the girl in the pic profile. She came to my hotel and I noticed she wasn't the same and she said she was just sent and could leave if I wanted her to. I said yes. 1 hour later I get a text from a diff number saying I had been calling all of her girls and I cancelled on her. I texted a few trying to find someone but no responses. I got a text about an hour later saying I have to pay a cancel fee of $2 k or she was going to send my wife my text messages. Then called me and threatened me more adding she is going to tell my whole family. She sent a text with my wife's profile and old phone numbers and all my family info from fb. I called my wife and told her. LOL.
-
06-01-22 20:34 #566Senior Member

Posts: 1250Very good advice
I would listen to this man's advice.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:07 #565Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam Alert LeAnn
She did not scam me I was on to her and that is why I am reporting it I portrayed two different people to get to the bottom of it and I couldn't without risk for myself but I know enough that the first time could've been a fluke but the second time definitely some type of scam going on I've been doing this while I'm quite familiar with the world of pimps plugs tricks and hoes.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 11:05 #564Senior Member

Posts: 207Dude, you posted a similar story in the Diamond in the Rough section yesterday. It's a hard lesson, but if some of these girls think you're a easy mark, or.
Originally Posted by StopItMonkey
[View Original Post]
A soft touch, they will scam you out of your $$ and not deliver if they don't have to. If a good sad story will get them $$ without any action they will go that route. Don't fall for it! There are good providers available. Read these posts to help you make reliable, sensible choices in providers.
-
05-30-22 10:37 #563Senior Member

Posts: 1250I'm confused
I'm a bit confused. Are you asking for help or advice or posting a review?
Originally Posted by StopItMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 02:36 #562Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam Alert LeAnn very fat homely liar
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82707982
I'll keep it brief she has some trauma or something where she need your help and she tries to Belk you of your money and say she wants you around, but she really just too upset to do a date, it's too worried about this and that money money money that she wants you around. But she can't do a date over and over. I have contacted her twice to set up dates to see what she will do, she won't be there, she'll run somewhere else then run back to the hotel. I never could figure out what is going on there. If you're going to get mugged, Threatened is extorted or she'll have some trauma I need your help to get out of it.
-
05-27-22 19:16 #561Senior Member

Posts: 449A pimp.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
Plenty of ladies probably have some sort of business partner or even pimp, but they should be a ghost. Neither seen, nor heard.
If they make themselves obvious, that's a bad sign.
-
05-27-22 18:46 #560Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm guessing it means she has a pimp.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:31 #559Senior Member

Posts: 1250Management?
I'm an older guy and don't know all the slang the kids are using nowadays. What does it mean when someone has management?
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 18:22 #558Senior Member

Posts: 2528Alexus Rich
Always like to tell the bad ones. A good friend of mine, called me and told me the story.
Seems Alexus did a cash and dash on him.
Plus she has management.
Told him before to meet the reviewed girls and the treasures up there as well. Guess his little head got him.
-
05-06-22 11:44 #557Senior Member

Posts: 263Looks like Christy
It's so sad to see her drop off like this. I sincerely hope that no one else falls for this.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Steve.











Reply With Quote





