Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11259
-
06-29-22 22:13 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 56Girl literally said "I'll have bare sex for x" so that's why I got banned.
Originally Posted by Jimpehlps
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:41 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 2Banning
Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.
-
06-28-22 23:56 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes, always get one month to avoid losing money in case got banned. Ironically for girl is different. Few of SBs that I knew got banned but Seeking refunded their money. They usually paid premium for privacy reason to hide last online some other details. Seeking is really unfair in this case. Girls pay way cheaper and still got refund if they got banned.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 23:50 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 37Under Settings, you go to Membership and Billing, then turn off auto-renew or something like that. It will not renew for next month and to be safe I removed the credit card information too. You will have access until your paid subscription ends. I only get monthly subscription if there is 20-30% discount like every other month or even every 3 months. Always cancel renewal after few days so I won't forget. Mine just expired recently and won't be back in the next month or two.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:27 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 3343I recommend only getting 1 month at a time, because if you get banned, you only lose that month. If you had paid for multiple months, all that $ would be lost. Even I, a veteran, have had a profile banned in the recent past.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
I also use a prepaid debit card, which doesn't have enough $ on it to pay for a 2nd month. You don't have to really try to turn off the auto-renew that way. In fact, you typically get a little more time. When you come up to renewal time and there isn't enough dough on the card, they send me an email and ask me to update my card b / c mine was declined. And give me another day (when I haven't really paid for it.).
I do have a few cards laying around with a few bucks on them, I use them on PeopleLooker. For $1, you can get reverse phone search that really works for 1 week. I pretty much know the full names of all the girls I am banging, and their other info also.
-
06-28-22 17:06 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 340How do you cancel?
Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:04 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 340Pretty much all scammers
I met exactly one girl thru Tinder. Of course she wanted money and I paid her $$.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
The rest of those pics are put up by scammers. They will talk to you for about ten minutes before they ask you to meet. And then comes the rub: Can you send me $20 for gas, or $50 for UBER.
I'd say about 80% are fake accounts / spammers / scams.
Also, girls telling you to hit them up on Instagram only want to inflate their followers.
Narcissistic, selfish times brother.
-
06-28-22 16:59 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 5603Went on tinder for a month just to see what's up. Lots of escort/sb/whatever posts. Times have changed.
-
06-28-22 00:42 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 37I never had issue cancelling. I usually join, then cancel in few days, remove my credit card info, and Seeking will allow me access until the end of the 30 days.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:31 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 340Yeah, but what happens after that?
Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.
Originally Posted by OcasianBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 22:30 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 139https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=ABANFAV33
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
Beat ya, 33% off, LOL. I'm a cheap sd.
-
06-27-22 19:41 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 3424Whoop!
A coupon! I can FINALLY afford to be a Sugar Daddy! Is Groupon still a thing? Since it's just supposed to be a dating site now, I'm surprised they still care about income levels. Let true love prevail!
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:34 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 41420% off
-
06-26-22 15:32 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 414California has some of the strongest abortion access laws in the country, but this is certainly a cause of concern for girls in other states. I periodically fly in gorgeous dimes from red states, who now have more cause to get out of dodge, and can maintain peace of mind in this state as they receive my sperm loads.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 21:53 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 5603Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.












Reply With Quote





