Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14005
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
    I'm horrible with faces but is this her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/84780191

  2. #14004
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Possibly she goes by miracle and is all over.
    I want to say at one time it was Carolina, but I recognize her. Spoke once over a year ago, said from Atlanta then was moving to Kissimmee.

  3. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
    The time I saw her was last year. Don't think her ad mentioned any doubles or anything. Or rather she never mentioned anything about it.

  4. #14002

    Oh dammmn

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's that person I saw when she was renting a room by Champions Gate. She can slurp the noodle for half an hour non stop.
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.

  5. #14001

    Still Open

    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    As of last night, it's still open!

  6. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Went to the new Zada Hotel last night.
    Great review, thanks for posting the price list!

    I will drive by this week to check it out. Melody always looked like the perimeter was not secure. Hopefully this is better, need a place for my UTRs and FWBs.

    X Hotel had another spot in town I thought. Maybe on Colonial? Any info there is appreciated.

  7. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    A quick question guys, my work brings me into a lot of older women's homes. Most are widowed or single. Some are still decent looking with nice-ish bodies. The oldest I have been with was 59. Have any of you guys been with women 65,70+? If so was it worth the effort or should I stay with the 20's and 30's women? Thank you.
    If their still good looking, why not.

  8. #13998

    Age Limit for Good Sex

    A quick question guys, my work brings me into a lot of older women's homes. Most are widowed or single. Some are still decent looking with nice-ish bodies. The oldest I have been with was 59. Have any of you guys been with women 65,70+? If so was it worth the effort or should I stay with the 20's and 30's women? Thank you.

  9. #13997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    I just passed by there from APK. If you look beyond that white privacy fence the neon OPEN sign is lit.

  10. #13996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
    Nice, hehehe.

  11. #13995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Caller I'd

    Do any of you have a recommendation for a good caller I'd app? I have used Verizon's paid version with crappy results. I also use Tmobile's paid version which works ok. But I am looking for alternatives. I don't mind paying for it as long as it's solid.

  12. #13994

    Gfe

    I'm looking for a good GFE provider for an outcall. Ill be in the O in a few months and I'm scouting talent. I want the real good looking ones & I'm comfortable with 300 hr.

  13. #13993

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by CDieselD  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/84277335

    Did this one used to go by a different name in the past? Looks familiar but can't figure it out.
    Possibly she goes by miracle and is all over.

  14. #13992

    Discussion: Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.
    She not ugly but when I saw her she had management next door so be careful. Also I didn't get completely strip when I hit she got dirt on my jeans. So another strike. All together tho she's cool, cute, with a great ass.

  15. #13991

    Words are Free.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You basically had 2 possible outcomes, the one you got or the one where she blows you on the way to Walmart! Considering your worst case scenario was a "fuck no" look from her, seems like it was worth the effort!
    I often ask even if there is a very remote chance. Last one was a woman walking to 7-11. She passed. 3 other times maybe more, I would answer Craigslist post from women looking for a job. Cleaning, massage, even one was looking for extra $ for the start of school. Money talks. Even a few that were free. COVID and Only fans shit fucked everything up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape