Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49036
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, what did you mean by " I'm thinking yes though"? Or was that based on not knowing what L2 was? (I hate the L's too).
    "I'm thinking yes" was the answer to "Is Alice still there?

  2. #49035
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.
    Check your DM.

  3. #49034
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    No FS at Li?
    None. Or at ML. Better off going to T+ or going with an independent.

  4. #49033

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! FS at Massage Legend?
    I seriously doubt that even the most prolific hobbyists are getting any FS. While most of the girls on this "Best of List" from a month ago have moved on, I have not experienced anywhere near that service level from any of the new girls.

  5. #49032
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Inbox cleared.

  6. #49031

    Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/27/22).

    Best Bottom: Jenny

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage (Tie): Angela & Livia

    Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica

    Best Overall Session: Kelly

    Best Soft-Touch Massage: Nancy

    Largest Breasts: Kelly

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica

    Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica

    Most Playful Session: Monica

    Newest Masseuse: Nancy

    Youngest Masseuses (Tie): Jenny & Monica
    Thank you! FSat Massage Legend?

  7. #49030

    FS at Li Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet for FS is Therapy Plus. It's about 10-15 min from Galleria. I have not been to massage legend but from reading reviews you not going to get FS, not even a BJ I think as well. If you like big tits then go see Alice at Li Massage up the road from Galleria. If you want to bust your nut on some tits, see Isabella (Latina Massage Therapist on rubmd). She has a great body and not that far from you either, about 15-20 minutes.
    No FS at Li?

  8. #49029
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.
    Therapy Plus on Atlanta Rd. About 15 minutes away. Guaranteed FS.

  9. #49028
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Tit guy visiting Smyrna / Vinings near Cobb galleria. Is therapy plus my best bet FS? How about massage legend?
    Your best bet for FS is Therapy Plus. It's about 10-15 min from Galleria. I have not been to massage legend but from reading reviews you not going to get FS, not even a BJ I think as well. If you like big tits then go see Alice at Li Massage up the road from Galleria. If you want to bust your nut on some tits, see Isabella (Latina Massage Therapist on rubmd). She has a great body and not that far from you either, about 15-20 minutes.

  10. #49027
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd)..
    If you're Rico Suave that could happen anywhere, but most places aren't known for that if they're CAMPS.

    There's a report on LeHua on Cobb Parkway of Anna giving a CBJ for $80 tip from March 2022.

    There's also Q Massage on S. Cobb drive which is known for BJ and FS, but no recent reports of such action.

  11. #49026
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Is Alice still there? Is L2 an option?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Instead of the L stuff, can you just say what it is? I haven't been to Li in months. I'm thinking yes though. I'm sure Lily knows the 2 reasons Alice is making most of the clientele $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.
    Interesting, what did you mean by " I'm thinking yes though"? Or was that based on not knowing what L2 was? (I hate the L's too).

  12. #49025
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.
    Therapy Plus in Smyrna would be your best bet. Enjoy.

  13. #49024
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Linda is still working at Royal? Haven't been in a while. Inquiring minds want to know. PM if necessary.
    Clear your inbox.

  14. #49023
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    Cracked the armor recently. Albeit just ever so slightly. Will give it another go and see what happens. I love a challenge, especially followed by a conquest. Not sure how much longer I'll enjoy this hobby. Doc says I have a "small amount" of cancer in my prostate.
    I had success there as well. Who did you see?

  15. #49022
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape