Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49029
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.
    Therapy Plus on Atlanta Rd. About 15 minutes away. Guaranteed FS.

  2. #49028
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Tit guy visiting Smyrna / Vinings near Cobb galleria. Is therapy plus my best bet FS? How about massage legend?
    Your best bet for FS is Therapy Plus. It's about 10-15 min from Galleria. I have not been to massage legend but from reading reviews you not going to get FS, not even a BJ I think as well. If you like big tits then go see Alice at Li Massage up the road from Galleria. If you want to bust your nut on some tits, see Isabella (Latina Massage Therapist on rubmd). She has a great body and not that far from you either, about 15-20 minutes.

  3. #49027
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd)..
    If you're Rico Suave that could happen anywhere, but most places aren't known for that if they're CAMPS.

    There's a report on LeHua on Cobb Parkway of Anna giving a CBJ for $80 tip from March 2022.

    There's also Q Massage on S. Cobb drive which is known for BJ and FS, but no recent reports of such action.

  4. #49026
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Is Alice still there? Is L2 an option?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Instead of the L stuff, can you just say what it is? I haven't been to Li in months. I'm thinking yes though. I'm sure Lily knows the 2 reasons Alice is making most of the clientele $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.
    Interesting, what did you mean by " I'm thinking yes though"? Or was that based on not knowing what L2 was? (I hate the L's too).

  5. #49025
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.
    Therapy Plus in Smyrna would be your best bet. Enjoy.

  6. #49024
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Linda is still working at Royal? Haven't been in a while. Inquiring minds want to know. PM if necessary.
    Clear your inbox.

  7. #49023
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    Cracked the armor recently. Albeit just ever so slightly. Will give it another go and see what happens. I love a challenge, especially followed by a conquest. Not sure how much longer I'll enjoy this hobby. Doc says I have a "small amount" of cancer in my prostate.
    I had success there as well. Who did you see?

  8. #49022
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.
    Thanks for saving me a trip.

    Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.

    Recently in Louisville can share Intel.

    Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).

    TIA.

  9. #49021

    Smyrna

    Tit guy visiting Smyrna / Vinings near Cobb galleria. Is therapy plus my best bet FS? How about massage legend?

  10. #49020
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    I hate the L stuff too, do you really think Alice is giving BJ's (L2)?
    Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.

  11. #49019

    Ease Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Of those three, Ease would be your best bet for thicker types. Good luck and post a detailed report.
    I went with Ease in Roswell. I drew Angela, cute and slim, butterfly tattoo on her left chest. Straight to the table shower with instant teasing. Once back in the room she gave a great massage for about 20 min with teasing the boys from behind. She went for a hot towel and request I flip where she left me very happy. UTC touching on the flip. Once done she gave a great head and neck rub. Would return for sure next time I'm in the area.

  12. #49018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Thanks Dr Phil

    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    You should do oil change more frequently, it helps. Seriously!
    Great tip!

  13. #49017
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Instead of the L stuff, can you just say what it is? I haven't been to Li in months. I'm thinking yes though. I'm sure Lily knows the 2 reasons Alice is making most of the clientele $$.
    I hate the L stuff too, do you really think Alice is giving BJ's (L2)?

  14. #49016

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Vaguely, but that was almost two years and 667 pages ago. Time sure flies in some respects and I wouldn't remember what I had for lunch last Tuesday either, unless it was something too memorable to forget.

    Instead of a long-past Nana, how about a current, sexy Nina? Saw Nina at Jolin last week. She's very slender and compact but has nice hips for a Chinese. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but I really like how she's built and reminds me of Sherry at Massage Legend, yet taller. Nina is playful and fun but limited roaming and, if you want boobies, you'll be grabbing air.

    Did $70/$70 and will repeat when I get time. The fajita bowl at the Mexican restaurant a door or two north topped off a very pleasant visit.
    Thanks! I'll give her a go soon, sounds promising. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sherry but from what's been discussed here she seems right up my alley, if Nina is similar then I'm game. Will report here once I visit.

  15. #49015
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Is Alice still there? Is L2 an option?
    Instead of the L stuff, can you just say what it is? I haven't been to Li in months. I'm thinking yes though. I'm sure Lily knows the 2 reasons Alice is making most of the clientele $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape