Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 59499
-
06-29-22 14:34 #49029Senior Member

Posts: 4061Therapy Plus on Atlanta Rd. About 15 minutes away. Guaranteed FS.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:33 #49028Senior Member

Posts: 4061Your best bet for FS is Therapy Plus. It's about 10-15 min from Galleria. I have not been to massage legend but from reading reviews you not going to get FS, not even a BJ I think as well. If you like big tits then go see Alice at Li Massage up the road from Galleria. If you want to bust your nut on some tits, see Isabella (Latina Massage Therapist on rubmd). She has a great body and not that far from you either, about 15-20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:10 #49027Banned Member

Posts: 2410If you're Rico Suave that could happen anywhere, but most places aren't known for that if they're CAMPS.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
There's a report on LeHua on Cobb Parkway of Anna giving a CBJ for $80 tip from March 2022.
There's also Q Massage on S. Cobb drive which is known for BJ and FS, but no recent reports of such action.
-
06-29-22 14:00 #49026Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Interesting, what did you mean by " I'm thinking yes though"? Or was that based on not knowing what L2 was? (I hate the L's too).
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 13:34 #49025Banned Member

Posts: 13634Therapy Plus in Smyrna would be your best bet. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 09:48 #49024Senior Member

Posts: 342Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 09:39 #49023Senior Member

Posts: 342I had success there as well. Who did you see?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 08:38 #49022Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for saving me a trip.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene) in a week.
Recently in Louisville can share Intel.
Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).
TIA.
-
06-29-22 00:30 #49021Senior Member

Posts: 108Smyrna
Tit guy visiting Smyrna / Vinings near Cobb galleria. Is therapy plus my best bet FS? How about massage legend?
-
06-28-22 23:13 #49020Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea Alice ain't doing BJs. Lily don't play that.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:51 #49019Regular Member

Posts: 20Ease Review
I went with Ease in Roswell. I drew Angela, cute and slim, butterfly tattoo on her left chest. Straight to the table shower with instant teasing. Once back in the room she gave a great massage for about 20 min with teasing the boys from behind. She went for a hot towel and request I flip where she left me very happy. UTC touching on the flip. Once done she gave a great head and neck rub. Would return for sure next time I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 15:51 #49018Senior Member

Posts: 176Thanks Dr Phil
Great tip!
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 22:10 #49017Banned Member

Posts: 2410I hate the L stuff too, do you really think Alice is giving BJ's (L2)?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 21:42 #49016Regular Member

Posts: 15Nina
Thanks! I'll give her a go soon, sounds promising. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sherry but from what's been discussed here she seems right up my alley, if Nina is similar then I'm game. Will report here once I visit.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 20:04 #49015Senior Member

Posts: 4061Instead of the L stuff, can you just say what it is? I haven't been to Li in months. I'm thinking yes though. I'm sure Lily knows the 2 reasons Alice is making most of the clientele $$.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





