Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 24807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18432

    Av

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    Still keep in contact with Andrea, see her every once in a while.

  2. #18431

    I'm new to this game

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.
    I don't know any of these girls but one thing you forgot to mention is that aside from all that, most won't even reply back! At one point I started messaging some that were obvious red flags for one reason or another and only got one reply! Looking at my text history, only about half actually reply.

  3. #18430

    Open Question. With All Due Respect.

    I'm thinking Andrea Virgo, Avalon, Nikki Brand. Anyone remember these gems? I only ask because, well, I'm afraid we'll never see their like again. Today it's all GPS and and needy, phone-addicted Millennials and Get Z who don't now a dick from an eyeliner pen and sloppy fat chicks who Kim Kardashian convinced that they look good in a bikini. I'm no catch. But. Please. Some of these girls.

  4. #18429

    Visited her on many occasions

    She is a keeper. Very nice a attractive for a lady in her 60's. She has gum drop size nipples which is a turn on. Treat her right and she will treat you right. It takes a couple of visits for her to warm to you. $.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  5. #18428

    Aged wine

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641
    I saw her a few times a couple of years ago. Her house is in a safe area. She has HUGE nipples and is easy to talk to. Everything is covered.

  6. #18427

    BBW Chelsea

    Any experience with this one? Not usually my type but something about her interests me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...951/3177327832

  7. #18426

    Like a fine wine?

    Anyone have any experience with this aged wine?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

  8. #18425

    Nikki

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...044/7654348396

    Met this lady late Wednesday night. She's pretty attractive, nice petite body. Silly and goofy gal. Only did a quickie though, should've did a half hour. She looks good in person as she does in her photos. The only problem I had was the location, not too terrible, but shady place. Walking through the place, walked by a group of guys exchanging "goods".

    Overall, I had a good time with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b40fc83e7db19326de6c0fbabeae80f_f.jpg‎  

  9. #18424

    That's some Bad Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452

    Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.
    This gal has been around for quite awhile. I'm a little bit surprised that she did that to you. What a lousy start for you. She usually didn't have the option to host & she offered car dates. I know she has been reviewed on this board & from what I recall. Mostly good (I thought) She has a different look with dark hair, but I always liked that lean body. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised given their chosen life style. Hope your next venture goes like it should. Be Safe, g.

  10. #18423

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumDog01  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452 Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.
    Because with her youth and slender little body she could do well in this business.

  11. #18422

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see. If anyone had any newer experiences with Brooke. I've read ok reviews at best on her but her menu looks limited and I wouldn't want to spend if she's basic at best. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/069411036818
    If you do get with her please post a review. Would love to know if she's actually got the 36 DDD she claims! Rates and quality of service would also be nice.

  12. #18421

    Any newer experiences with Brooke?

    Wanted to see. If anyone had any newer experiences with Brooke. I've read ok reviews at best on her but her menu looks limited and I wouldn't want to spend if she's basic at best.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/069411036818

  13. #18420

    Cash and dash

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/033886459452

    Outcall to hotel, grabbed money and ran. Beware.

  14. #18419

    Love the frog and scorpion analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Time to pour some McCallan in a glass, sit an ponder the frog and scorpion parable. It's meaning is clearly lost on me. Can I really be mad at the girl who dashed with my cash. She may be a less than (perfect person but I am the idiot. My Cap'and Savaho cape has been gathering dust in my closet for a decade but I still carry the Nice Guy gene (truly a curse). Twice recently, different girl, different circumstances both my fault. Be safe gentlemen.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/775139005480
    I've found that outcall is just far too risky. Thank the stars for DI in my case.

  15. #18418

    Total Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Time to pour some McCallan in a glass, sit an ponder the frog and scorpion parable. It's meaning is clearly lost on me. Can I really be mad at the girl who dashed with my cash. She may be a less than (perfect person but I am the idiot. My Cap'and Savaho cape has been gathering dust in my closet for a decade but I still carry the Nice Guy gene (truly a curse). Twice recently, different girl, different circumstances both my fault. Be safe gentlemen.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/775139005480
    This one got me a couple weeks ago as well, should have know better but thinking with the wrong head. I had contacted and been in communication through text for a couple days then finally scheduled for a Sunday morning. We agreed on 90 minutes for $300 and she was coming to me (I usually never host, but again thinking with wrong head) She did arrive in a timely manner, didn't match her pics, but was still attractive enough. Small talk, then moved to bedroom, had me get comfortable. She wanted me to start laying on stomach and gave a lousy massage, used my lotion, only pulled up her top, left panties on and wouldn't even get on the bed, allowed very little mutual touching and anything else other than her lousy rub was going to be extra $. She asked if she could get something to drink so since we were only 10 minutes into a 90 minute session we went back downstairs. She then said she wanted to check on her dog / puppy that she left in the car. I couldn't believe it so told her to bring it in we could let it out in my fenced back yard and get it some water. She did and after a few minutes with it and her outside she wanted to continue with our appointment and said she would just put the puppy back in the car and that's when she just got in and drove off. Total time was maybe 15-20 minutes out of 90. Was pissed but then again I should have know better. Really don't know who to trust anymore. So many rip offs out there, just need to stick with DI girls, they are the best thing going in Indy. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape