Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 553 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8287
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3937

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.
    How is 375 calculated? I'm not familiar with the price of the girls, does it mean 300 for 15 min apart from room fee?

  2. #3936

    Pandoras Inflation

    Room rates at Pandoras have gone up. 15 min- $70, 30/90, hour /120.

    So on average it's now 375 just to get a girl into a 15 minute room. Most will add on extras from there!!

    I imagine Kittens / Sugars and Vu clubs to increase too.

  3. #3935

    Lola De Rigueur

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
    Considering the corroborative comments, including from uber credible members here, her blocking (on that) was de rigueur, not circumstantial; your mileage won't vary.

  4. #3934

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.
    You guys need to do a search on this site, could've saved you some $$.

  5. #3933
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Short Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.

    Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.

    Monse was busy the entire time.
    I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
    However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!

    I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.

    Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.
    Short Asian named Skye. No extras.

    I waited for Angel yesterday.

    I got no extras neither.

    Waste of day.

  6. #3932

    Pandoras Thurs Report

    On the way home I jumped into Pandoras.

    Martina, Anya, Monse, Pisces, Cream, Angel, Simone were. Some of the dancers. A fat white stripper was there and a short asian stripper. I don't remember their names.

    Monse was busy the entire time.
    I git 2 dances from Angel. She is hot with amazing real breasts.
    However, NO EXTRAS! WTF!

    I got a few dances from Cream. Tall AA dancer. Man Made Breasts.

    Three songs and I left happy. HJ was all I needed. Gave her 120.

  7. #3931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
    Visa is tgere today and I agree with the post above.

  8. #3930

    Sakura at 155th Aurora

    Went there couple of weeks ago actually twice in a matter of few days. Couple of girls 1 is a little old FS available (covered), the other girl (younger) doesn't give in easily didn't look comfortable when asked about a BJ but still told a rate. 8 CBJ and. 6 HJ on top of house fee.

  9. #3929

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!
    110%. Everything except letting you be her back door man.

  10. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.
    Most likely circumstantial. I never hear about anyone having a subpar encounter with Lola. I remember her not being down to go to brown town and that was a bummer to me because she'd be great Greek, but she was more than willing to deliver an experience worth fantasizing about for many days following. If you get a spot with Lola on any given visit, giddy up!

  11. #3927

    Lola menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
    Lola seems averse to NL anything. Maybe that was situational / circumstantial.

  12. #3926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Is Lola's Instagram x. After. Hours. X? If so, would you mind sharing a bit more info? You can send me a pm if you don't want to post it. Thanks!
    Just message her on insta and book a time.

    Rates are reasonable.

  13. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.
    Is Lola's Instagram x. After. Hours. X? If so, would you mind sharing a bit more info? You can send me a pm if you don't want to post it. Thanks!

  14. #3924

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    It's that strip club on Aurora near Aurora and Northgate that used to be totally run down shack but looks like they've done some exterior improvements. How is it inside? Any good girls work there?
    I've had Visa and Lola in the VIP room and pretty much everything is available. YMMV.

  15. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by YankDude  [View Original Post]
    The planets finally aligned for me last Friday afternoon when I stopped by Pandoras. The last few months Luna has been my for sure thing and always make sure I leave happy. Today though -- Monse didn't have a line 10 deep to see her and chatted me up. I struck quickly and headed for the back with her. The LD area was pretty crowded. I wanted to make the best of it and allow Monse to show me all she had to offer in a perfect setting, so I opted for one of the new private rooms (1'st for me). Wasn't to bad actually - .5 for this setting and Monse said we could have about 20 minutes. Monse did not disappoint and lived up to her reputation. Probably the best strip club experience I have ever had. I have been doing this a long time too; to include many years in Vegas. Our time together included CFS (my choice) and ended with my favorite -- BBBJCIMWS. In all -- with the upcharge for private I think I was out $$.5. Best $ I ever spent in a club.
    Ask for OTC.

    She is even more fun in private.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape