Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 275 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me the twitter page info I want to be stupid and troll these chicks they have the nerve to talk crap about us some of these chicks need to work a 9-5 job or find another occupation. Everything covered no GFE to many rules then they get mad when guys only want to do short stays only the must have a reference and identification process is stupid I'm not applying for a Job in corporate America I want to have fun blast once or a few times and have a great day. It's none of their business where I work not giving information about my place of employment just to blackmail me later will be useless I have no emotional attachments like a girlfriend or wife there's a few chicks I want to see but they have the stupids rules which is a turn off.
    https://twitter.com/thewhorenextdor?...ZpQvrip5qpfpFw

    This is her profile.

  2. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrScreamm  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers just chiming in to finally make my first post and say hello to the fellas here! LOL. Now that I've done that, anyone else notice that Kelby, who I've seen in Paterson and Elizabeth by the airport seems to have disappeared? I didn't think she was all that or amazing or even replied to messages all that well but sometimes I did have fun with her. All of a sudden she doesn't answer the phone at all. No calls or texts or replies from her at all. Just weird to me. Anyone have any info on her or her whereabouts? If she finally got straight I'm happy for her but if she's out there somewhere then she's still pretty cute. Or at least cute enough to see so I'd like her info if it's changed.
    Start sharing info and maybe you'll get the info you want how long have you been reading and collecting info without sharing info have a nice day.

  3. #2063

    First time poster, long time reader, and also wondering about Kelby?

    Hey mongers just chiming in to finally make my first post and say hello to the fellas here! LOL. Now that I've done that, anyone else notice that Kelby, who I've seen in Paterson and Elizabeth by the airport seems to have disappeared? I didn't think she was all that or amazing or even replied to messages all that well but sometimes I did have fun with her. All of a sudden she doesn't answer the phone at all. No calls or texts or replies from her at all. Just weird to me. Anyone have any info on her or her whereabouts? If she finally got straight I'm happy for her but if she's out there somewhere then she's still pretty cute. Or at least cute enough to see so I'd like her info if it's changed.

  4. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny recently in Manhattan (originally saw her when she was with NPP).

    Looks like she's lost some weight, fun top heavy man-mades, and she was wearing a red wig and green contacts that stirred thoughts of Ginger from Gilligan's Island.

    Similar experience to a previous poster. Spent waaaay more than the hour with her, and booze was involved.

    Similar experience to Krista from Westchester. For best results get there early.

  5. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Based on what I've seen Some dudes would gladly pay more for the unwashed cooch.

    I think we as the customer should start telling the overpriced providers it's $120 Tuesday and $200 two hour Thursday. If we all offer those amounts consistently, we can take back the market.

    Whose in?
    I like the idea, but I think a two for Tuesday has a better marketing sound to it.

  6. #2060

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....w/615385143037

    Check this one out. Easy set up at the numbered motel on US1, real close to me. Wanted $$ for the hr. Arrived, gave room, no waiting. When I entered room was clean. She did not have much stuff. Is a smoker but did not smell anything in the room. She was still prepping herself in the bathroom. No other guest present anywhere. Talked a lot but was pleasant. Nice small bubble but, small A's. Decent shape. Lots of candy use. Skin was colored patchy on her arms. Did not see needle marks. Now for the funny part. Got naked, gave me soso back rub. Flipped and she gave me a rather good BBJ. But kept nodding off. Had to tap her head every now and then. To wake her up. She would slowly start to DT me then I would hear her snoring with a mouth full of my pecker. This went on for maybe 30 min. Finally called it quits, never made it to FS, her HHR was 4. 4 but I gave her $ and took her to the local WAWA, (she paid). Was sweet, but just a little too high for the visit for my taste. I think I could have FS her and bailed and not paid and she would not have been the wiser, but I am not such a person. Will revisit again with request to not be so high. Could see her being a fun visit with a little more control.

    PLUS. No smell, sweet attitude, clean.

    NEG. Just too jacked up, few missing teeth.
    Saw her a little more than a year ago in Plainboro, TOTALLY stoned, babbling incoherently, had setup for hhr, started with head, was ok but like you would nod out, finally put cover on did her doggy, finished, just gave 100 and left, I'm pretty sure could have left 10 and she wouldn't have know, WOULD NOT EVER SEE AGAIN.

  7. #2059

    Too Funny.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....w/615385143037

    Check this one out. Easy set up at the numbered motel on US1, real close to me. Wanted $$ for the hr. Arrived, gave room, no waiting. When I entered room was clean. She did not have much stuff. Is a smoker but did not smell anything in the room. She was still prepping herself in the bathroom. No other guest present anywhere. Talked a lot but was pleasant. Nice small bubble but, small A's. Decent shape. Lots of candy use. Skin was colored patchy on her arms. Did not see needle marks. Now for the funny part. Got naked, gave me soso back rub. Flipped and she gave me a rather good BBJ. But kept nodding off. Had to tap her head every now and then. To wake her up. She would slowly start to DT me then I would hear her snoring with a mouth full of my pecker. This went on for maybe 30 min. Finally called it quits, never made it to FS, her HHR was 4. 4 but I gave her $ and took her to the local WAWA, (she paid). Was sweet, but just a little too high for the visit for my taste. I think I could have FS her and bailed and not paid and she would not have been the wiser, but I am not such a person. Will revisit again with request to not be so high. Could see her being a fun visit with a little more control.

    PLUS. No smell, sweet attitude, clean.

    NEG. Just too jacked up, few missing teeth.

  8. #2058

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had $5 for every provider who mentioned USAsexguide. I have never brought up the subject on my own, only was asked about it and after my denial about knowing anything about the site, I would pose a question of my own, How did you (the provider) come to learn about this site since I never heard of it?

    Every single time, without expception, the answer was some White Knight mongerer looking to score Brownie points. My personal appeal is for everyone to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, don't talk about it, and deny you even heard of it when directly asked. It is to our collective benefit.
    Don't tell them about the site!

  9. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Based on what I've seen Some dudes would gladly pay more for the unwashed cooch.

    I think we as the customer should start telling the overpriced providers it's $120 Tuesday and $200 two hour Thursday. If we all offer those amounts consistently, we can take back the market.

    Whose in?
    Not going to happen, too many jo's out there willing to spend 5 x what they make in an hour for a short stay.

  10. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.

    Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.

    I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.

    Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
    Lmao this Chick just tweet stupid stuff and no one reply to her tweets only a few stupid chicks reply to her tweets less than five chicks reply back it's like she's talking to herself 166 tweets and majority of them are foolish and stupid.

  11. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had $5 for every provider who mentioned USAsexguide. I have never brought up the subject on my own, only was asked about it and after my denial about knowing anything about the site, I would pose a question of my own, How did you (the provider) come to learn about this site since I never heard of it?

    Every single time, without expception, the answer was some White Knight mongerer looking to score Brownie points. My personal appeal is for everyone to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, don't talk about it, and deny you even heard of it when directly asked. It is to our collective benefit.
    Absolutely. For every smart monger there are a couple of stupid White Knights.

  12. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me the twitter page info I want to be stupid and troll these chicks they have the nerve to talk crap about us some of these chicks need to work a 9-5 job or find another occupation. Everything covered no GFE to many rules then they get mad when guys only want to do short stays only the must have a reference and identification process is stupid I'm not applying for a Job in corporate America I want to have fun blast once or a few times and have a great day. It's none of their business where I work not giving information about my place of employment just to blackmail me later will be useless I have no emotional attachments like a girlfriend or wife there's a few chicks I want to see but they have the stupids rules which is a turn off.
    Saw on tryst one girl wanted to see a recent copy of an std test to book with her and that's on top of references.

    Part of the unwritten rule in the escort world is to remain anonymous while doing this. Most men who do this are married so what married man in his right mind is going to give up so much info that could later down the road be used for blackmail? If not by the provider, for sure the shady abusive boyfriends that these girls love will definitely have a go at it.

    That said, American escorts weren't ever great to begin with. You get far far better service in other countries where women are not only in better shape but more polite and friendly due to their culture and how they were raised.

    In other countries women are still raised to cater to men and don't see anything subservient about catering to men but the trade off is the man is expected to be a provider for his family.

    On the other hand, male and female relations in America are highly contentious even in the escort world because women here have the golden pussy syndrome, they're controlling, combative and actually look down on men who trick.

    I'm not getting involved with silly price wars. The ads I see now nobody is worth more then 80 for ss if that. I go to the AMPs now a donate more because I get far far better service. No waiting in the parking lot while they're nodded out somewhere, no fear of being robbed, I get a shower, a massage, I get to spend time with a 20-30 ish hottie with no track marks or drug paraphernalia lying around and I get sent home feeling lucky, refresh and renewed. Women at the AMPs also seem grateful for the business and want me to return. Should have pulled the trigger a long time ago.

  13. #2053

    We are partly to blame

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.

    Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.

    I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.

    Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
    I wish I had $5 for every provider who mentioned USAsexguide. I have never brought up the subject on my own, only was asked about it and after my denial about knowing anything about the site, I would pose a question of my own, How did you (the provider) come to learn about this site since I never heard of it?

    Every single time, without expception, the answer was some White Knight mongerer looking to score Brownie points. My personal appeal is for everyone to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, don't talk about it, and deny you even heard of it when directly asked. It is to our collective benefit.

  14. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.

    Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.

    I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.

    Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
    Can you pm me the twitter page info I want to be stupid and troll these chicks they have the nerve to talk crap about us some of these chicks need to work a 9-5 job or find another occupation. Everything covered no GFE to many rules then they get mad when guys only want to do short stays only the must have a reference and identification process is stupid I'm not applying for a Job in corporate America I want to have fun blast once or a few times and have a great day. It's none of their business where I work not giving information about my place of employment just to blackmail me later will be useless I have no emotional attachments like a girlfriend or wife there's a few chicks I want to see but they have the stupids rules which is a turn off.

  15. #2051
    Based on what I've seen Some dudes would gladly pay more for the unwashed cooch.

    I think we as the customer should start telling the overpriced providers it's $120 Tuesday and $200 two hour Thursday. If we all offer those amounts consistently, we can take back the market.

    Whose in?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Good!, If they are talking about us it means it is affecting them. Smart mongers who talk about them make them nervous. It's just as you said. They fear they will have to clean their cooch, provide better service, stop the rushing and charge a more reasonable rate for what they are and what they provide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape