Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4120
-
06-27-22 14:16 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 518Good!, If they are talking about us it means it is affecting them. Smart mongers who talk about them make them nervous. It's just as you said. They fear they will have to clean their cooch, provide better service, stop the rushing and charge a more reasonable rate for what they are and what they provide.
Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 11:12 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 65They're Talking about us
Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.
Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.
I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.
Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
-
06-26-22 18:27 #2048Regular Member

Posts: 9Maybe she was with TailGunner1!!
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 17:22 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 173I hit her up last week. Went back and forth for a while. Got her to send over a verification pic and looks a lot more rough and beat up than the pics in her ad. Decided to pass as there are many better looking girls in her price range.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:51 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 103Kylee
Is she worth a visit?
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....f/994189503397
-
06-22-22 14:21 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 518Never saw Crystal but did see Jenny Love about 5 years ago. One of the more "interesting" calls I have ever had. This is before she started pumping up her lips with whatever to get a clown look. She is also certainly over 33 by now.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
Anyway after a lot of back and forth our times finally matched up and I go see her in Edison I believe in a mid level Hotel. I forget her rate but it was probably the normal 140-200 hr of that time. I get there and she is drinking. She starts dancing and bumping and grinding into me and yapping. This goes on for a long time and I am starting to think she is going to try to run the clock out. I flat out tell her that while I find this amusing and kind of hot I didn't come for this. She says don't worry. By now it is past the hour. We are naked but still all this dancing and joking and bumping and grinding. She even throws on Metallica since I didn't care for the music she was playing. By now her phone is ringing off the hook and she answers leave me alone I am with my man. LOL I am just going to go with it at this point because this all is very amusing. At the 3 hr mark she seems sober finally and says gee we should probably start the call since people are waiting to see me. We get down to it and it was good. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad. Everything was bare which I normally wouldn't do with a girl like this. But I didn't catch anything so all was good. On the way out she asks me if I will take her to dinner some time. I said sure. No way in hell would I take a woman with loose screws like that out in public. Never contacted her again. This girl is hit or miss. I just happened to get lucky. If the actual sex was a little better I would have repeated. But after a call like that I knew several other guys got stuck waiting in a parking lot and left with nothing so I didn't want to be that guy next time.
-
06-21-22 22:17 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 702Jenny been around for long ass time. She use to real hot body, but now likes vodka little too much.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:57 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenny Love
She has been around a long time. Well over 33 years old. Has a reputation of being flaky but there are some good reviews out there also, but the are before the pandemic.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 16:54 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 164Crystal never responds. Jenny ghosted me in Woodbridge after I waited an hour in parking lot while she was "finishing up" with another client. Total bimbo.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 15:18 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone have intel
Anyone have intel on the following chicks.
Crystal.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/439560828732
Jenny Love.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/336367051075
-
06-21-22 12:10 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 164Disappointing. I won't repeat because everything is covered with her in reality.
Originally Posted by SwoopToTheHoop
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:37 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 17How was the overall experience?
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:43 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 1626Holly
I think this lady used to post in Baltimore also and I never heard anything good about her.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:26 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 164She had told me the same thing. But insisted on the cover during the actual meeting.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:25 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 349I text her.
Hit her up, she's wanted $$$ for the hour, nice perfect ass, BUUUUTTT, after reading reviews, way not going to throw that kinda cash at her till the reviews improve. She she is right around the corner from me. Perfect fit. Oh well. Comms were decent. Never got any further due to reviews.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





