Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 275 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.

    Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.

    I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.

    Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
    Good!, If they are talking about us it means it is affecting them. Smart mongers who talk about them make them nervous. It's just as you said. They fear they will have to clean their cooch, provide better service, stop the rushing and charge a more reasonable rate for what they are and what they provide.

  2. #2049

    They're Talking about us

    Maybe if they provided better service, didn't flake, washed out their cooch after getting nutted in 3 x that morning and didn't charge more than a car payment for 39 minutes of rushed service we wouldn't talk about them.

    Oh yea. And not ask for 5 pieces of identification before meeting them.

    I know the one saying she lost weight and glammed up. She looks like a dude. I though I was fucking a post op tranny when I met her.

    Its a clown show with some of these girls expectations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E5BF9E5-F3EF-4A14-8741-A1CE24DA2A63.png‎  

  3. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Crystal never responds. Jenny ghosted me in Woodbridge after I waited an hour in parking lot while she was "finishing up" with another client. Total bimbo.
    Maybe she was with TailGunner1!!

  4. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up last week. Went back and forth for a while. Got her to send over a verification pic and looks a lot more rough and beat up than the pics in her ad. Decided to pass as there are many better looking girls in her price range.

  5. #2046

  6. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Crystal but did see Jenny Love about 5 years ago. One of the more "interesting" calls I have ever had. This is before she started pumping up her lips with whatever to get a clown look. She is also certainly over 33 by now.

    Anyway after a lot of back and forth our times finally matched up and I go see her in Edison I believe in a mid level Hotel. I forget her rate but it was probably the normal 140-200 hr of that time. I get there and she is drinking. She starts dancing and bumping and grinding into me and yapping. This goes on for a long time and I am starting to think she is going to try to run the clock out. I flat out tell her that while I find this amusing and kind of hot I didn't come for this. She says don't worry. By now it is past the hour. We are naked but still all this dancing and joking and bumping and grinding. She even throws on Metallica since I didn't care for the music she was playing. By now her phone is ringing off the hook and she answers leave me alone I am with my man. LOL I am just going to go with it at this point because this all is very amusing. At the 3 hr mark she seems sober finally and says gee we should probably start the call since people are waiting to see me. We get down to it and it was good. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad. Everything was bare which I normally wouldn't do with a girl like this. But I didn't catch anything so all was good. On the way out she asks me if I will take her to dinner some time. I said sure. No way in hell would I take a woman with loose screws like that out in public. Never contacted her again. This girl is hit or miss. I just happened to get lucky. If the actual sex was a little better I would have repeated. But after a call like that I knew several other guys got stuck waiting in a parking lot and left with nothing so I didn't want to be that guy next time.

  7. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Jenny been around for long ass time. She use to real hot body, but now likes vodka little too much.

  8. #2043

    Jenny Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Crystal never responds. Jenny ghosted me in Woodbridge after I waited an hour in parking lot while she was "finishing up" with another client. Total bimbo.
    She has been around a long time. Well over 33 years old. Has a reputation of being flaky but there are some good reviews out there also, but the are before the pandemic.

  9. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Crystal never responds. Jenny ghosted me in Woodbridge after I waited an hour in parking lot while she was "finishing up" with another client. Total bimbo.

  10. #2041

    Anyone have intel


  11. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopToTheHoop  [View Original Post]
    How was the overall experience?
    Disappointing. I won't repeat because everything is covered with her in reality.

  12. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    She had told me the same thing. But insisted on the cover during the actual meeting.
    How was the overall experience?

  13. #2038

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I remember some guys was asking about Horny Holly here's some screen shots of her ad.
    I think this lady used to post in Baltimore also and I never heard anything good about her.

  14. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Wow when I was texting her she said BBBJ available.
    She had told me the same thing. But insisted on the cover during the actual meeting.

  15. #2036

    I text her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She been reviewed under kyle.
    Hit her up, she's wanted $$$ for the hour, nice perfect ass, BUUUUTTT, after reading reviews, way not going to throw that kinda cash at her till the reviews improve. She she is right around the corner from me. Perfect fit. Oh well. Comms were decent. Never got any further due to reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape