Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 751 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.

    We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.

    She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.
    That's definitely a worthwhile experience. I've had creampie threesomes with a mother and daughter (both incredibly hot), as well as identical twins (also gorgeous). Priceless memories.

  2. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.
    Agreed. Europe is a much better place for top shelf pussy. American girls in general are far more entitled, shallow, and greedy. They love to hustle their partners. That being said, it is still possible to find dimes who are actually good company and don't ask for much, they're just harder to come by.

  3. #6832
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    It is worth keeping in mind that if you are negotiating $ with a girl electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing. YK, if you turn out to be the ugliest, creepiest guy she can imagine. I never never negotiate price either on the site or by text. People are way more sensitive to rejection face to face. There is great evidence of that on all social media. People who would never make a critical comment in person become lions when they can flame you anonymously online.

    So, I am very familiar w / some reports of girls initially starting quite high, but getting to reasonable with some jiu-jitsu and persistence. I did a M&G recently with an older single mom, flight attendant. Quite pretty, looks like Rita Wilson, skinny and sexy, super nice. I asked what her needs were, she responds that she has a gorgeous GF who always asks for a thousand, but of course she never gets any dates off of SA, so that might be the reason. Now, my POT isn't asking for 1000 there, right, but she is trying to get the conversation started at that level. The negotiating ploy of anchoring. I didn't exactly take the bait. I just said 'some girls get that, I am sure. ' And I think that is true. There are a few whales on the site, especially in LA. I mean, Charlie Sheen was paying that much when he was seeing Heidi Fleiss's hookers, so why wouldn't there be. That just isn't in the cards for me personally. I typically go with something like 'I am not poor and I am not cheap, and I am definitely not trying to get something for nothing. There is a limit on what I can provide, though, because I have to hide my sugar from my SO. ' I didn't go farther at that M&G, but followed up w / her later, checked out that she really did want to FC. She seems genuinely excited by the prospect, and readily agreed to 400 with consideration to my overall costs (hotel, etc.)..
    I agree. Text or online negotiating won't get you best deal. If I really interested on the girl, I will ask to meet in person and if she ask how much my ppm, I'll give answer that let's meet first and we can discuss based on mutual attraction. Not all girl will agree to this approach and some insisted me to let her know the ppm number. In this case I would say based on my previous one was 300 and sometimes I said 400 if the she is hot and really my type (based on picture). I typically will insist to to M&G as pictures sometimes fake, or at least meet at Starbucks before we do the deed. For those who agree to negotiate on M&G I usually get better outcome. The downside is you spend more time doing M&G and if they flake they may not show up at all.

    For age, some girls don't care as long as they feel comfortable. I met someone who are only 19 and we stick for a while. My age is more than double of hers but we enjoyed each other.

  4. #6831

    Price points

    It is worth keeping in mind that if you are negotiating $ with a girl electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing. YK, if you turn out to be the ugliest, creepiest guy she can imagine. I never never negotiate price either on the site or by text. People are way more sensitive to rejection face to face. There is great evidence of that on all social media. People who would never make a critical comment in person become lions when they can flame you anonymously online.

    So, I am very familiar w / some reports of girls initially starting quite high, but getting to reasonable with some jiu-jitsu and persistence. I did a M&G recently with an older single mom, flight attendant. Quite pretty, looks like Rita Wilson, skinny and sexy, super nice. I asked what her needs were, she responds that she has a gorgeous GF who always asks for a thousand, but of course she never gets any dates off of SA, so that might be the reason. Now, my POT isn't asking for 1000 there, right, but she is trying to get the conversation started at that level. The negotiating ploy of anchoring. I didn't exactly take the bait. I just said 'some girls get that, I am sure. ' And I think that is true. There are a few whales on the site, especially in LA. I mean, Charlie Sheen was paying that much when he was seeing Heidi Fleiss's hookers, so why wouldn't there be. That just isn't in the cards for me personally. I typically go with something like 'I am not poor and I am not cheap, and I am definitely not trying to get something for nothing. There is a limit on what I can provide, though, because I have to hide my sugar from my SO. ' I didn't go farther at that M&G, but followed up w / her later, checked out that she really did want to FC. She seems genuinely excited by the prospect, and readily agreed to 400 with consideration to my overall costs (hotel, etc.).

    Negotiate in person. It is more trouble, but you'll get her best rate. She might realize upon meeting you that she actually likes you / is attracted to you. Don't discount the possibility that you are truly playing into a kink of hers and she can really see the virtue of an older guy. I am not quite as old as HG but close, and definitely have no trouble w / 20's girls.

    I have posted a fair amount about this, but perhaps that was on the Richmond or San Diego sugar threads lately.

  5. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was asked by SA to verify my account with my CADL front and back and a selfie. They turned off my account for like an hour while they verified. Has this happened to anyone else?
    It hasn't happened to me. Well, it did on one of my profiles, where I was accused of having 'photos not of the person' somehow. Because I have a SO and don't have real pics of me on the site (too risky, re the Ashley Madison hack), I could not do this, and had to abandon that profile.

    However, HG, if someone like you who has had a profile there forever has suffered this, it can happen to anyone. Not a good sign. We're all vulnerable. Now, the fact that I was recently invited (from my main and now only profile) to this 'customer advice committee' or whatever it is they are calling it might indicate that they think I am a decent reliable guy, not engaged in any commercial sexual activity. But who knows? Perhaps this is just how they roll these days, that they are going through their whole user base and asking everyone to do this. If so, many of us married guys are sunk. That would be truly tragic. Surely they realize this at the site, that if they required all users to have I'd-verified profiles, their users would plummet.

  6. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I personally would not pay any SB more than 600 max but of course she must be super hot, give PSE, GFE, and not time limit for that much. Otherwise, its 4-5 normally arranged on SA. I have had a few gals with GPS quote me 2 k or even 3 k (1 girl) for which I responded " ha ha you are delusional" and immediately blocked them. SA is a mixed bag of pricing but as one poster just said the hotter ones are now trying to get 600-800 per date which is crazy.
    Serious point and I'm just trying to be helpful. I would not reply back mocking a girl if she gives delusional pricing. I've heard on this board that on the girl side of the app they can flag guys for disrespectful behavior and it's not treated as due process issue. Guys find themselves in the penalty box. I would just say sorry we have different expectations here but best of luck to you. Walk away classy.

  7. #6828
    I was asked by SA to verify my account with my CADL front and back and a selfie. They turned off my account for like an hour while they verified. Has this happened to anyone else?

  8. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I personally would not pay any SB more than 600 max but of course she must be super hot, give PSE, GFE, and not time limit for that much. Otherwise, its 4-5 normally arranged on SA. I have had a few gals with GPS quote me 2 k or even 3 k (1 girl) for which I responded " ha ha you are delusional" and immediately blocked them. SA is a mixed bag of pricing but as one poster just said the hotter ones are now trying to get 600-800 per date which is crazy.
    I think there are examples of both too little and too much on this post series. For me, if a girl has a menu or a time limit, she's not a SB, she's a pro (by whatever term you want to use). That's the whole point of finding a SB. To have interactions that aren't purely a transaction. I have given an incredible hot 30's single mom (whose pic I have posted here before) 600 for one date, that entailed a night / morning at a luxury coastal hotel. I will take that memory to my grave. I spent a month + w / her on a variety of dates that included that FC visit, which was the only compensated time she received.

  9. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.
    I personally would not pay any SB more than 600 max but of course she must be super hot, give PSE, GFE, and not time limit for that much. Otherwise, its 4-5 normally arranged on SA. I have had a few gals with GPS quote me 2 k or even 3 k (1 girl) for which I responded " ha ha you are delusional" and immediately blocked them. SA is a mixed bag of pricing but as one poster just said the hotter ones are now trying to get 600-800 per date which is crazy.

  10. #6825
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Don't you dare pass this opportunity up. Don't even. Go and don't look back.
    I envy you. Lucky SOB.

  11. #6824
    Don't you dare pass this opportunity up. Don't even. Go and don't look back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.

    We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.

    She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.

  12. #6823

    19 yo

    Somehow, I feel like that advice columnist Ann Landers, who used to get letters she would publish but then say 'You Yalies keep trying', because frat boys from Yale would always send in elaborate fakes.

    I have (separately in time and space) met both a mother (first) and her daughter (second) from SA. I took each to dinner, but neither was prepared to pull the trigger on an arrangement. That was the closest I have some to something like this.

  13. #6822

    Cute 19 year old

    So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.

    We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.

    She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.

  14. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    I have been on and off doing SB / SD about 5 years. When I started, a lot of girls are okay with 300 ppm, pretty and young one about 400. Quality girls were abundant in Seeking. I came back recently (about 3 months ago), things are changed. Seeking is getting strict, girls quality went down or the pretty one has GPS. Seems the rate now is 500 ppm, some will do 400 but rare. If they think they are pretty, they will ask for 800-1000. I miss those days where girls are easy to find with reasonable ppm.
    I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.

  15. #6820
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She was very flakey with me. Would respond out of the blue and then disappear.
    Met her in the past for a meet and greet. Picture is very misleading. She is very big width wise to say it nicely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape