Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 133 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog215  [View Original Post]
    Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

    Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.
    Oh damn I need this too then. I'm interested in experiencing a big booty Asian.

  2. #1570

    Big booty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Justalking  [View Original Post]
    Yes they have a place. You want to be on foot and make eye contact with the one you like, give her a nod and follow her inside. I usually drive on Roosevelt, double park for a sec to take a look to see if anything catches my eye, then I'll park a block away.
    Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

    Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.

  3. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    Assuming I find a lady on Rossy or in Flushing around 40th, do they get in the car? Do they have places they want to take you? Do I have to be on the sidewalk to approach a lady or do I drive around? I'm familiar with the stroll in another city where they walk up to your car and, if you nod, they get in and you drive off..
    Yes they have a place. You want to be on foot and make eye contact with the one you like, give her a nod and follow her inside. I usually drive on Roosevelt, double park for a sec to take a look to see if anything catches my eye, then I'll park a block away.

  4. #1568

    The Flushing / JH experience

    Assuming I find a lady on Rossy or in Flushing around 40th, do they get in the car? Do they have places they want to take you? Do I have to be on the sidewalk to approach a lady or do I drive around? I'm familiar with the stroll in another city where they walk up to your car and, if you nod, they get in and you drive off.

    Forth Ryte.

  5. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Very good info haven't had the top Dee happen but yeah that sweet spot above 82nd is worth it.
    -top thing happen.

  6. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is 88-90th st. It's going to cost you 60.

    Stay away from 82nd st. There are some really pretty girls there and they looking to clip you.

    They start at 80 and up. The real pretty ones are looking for house fees, forget about them.

    The new thing is as soon as you give them the money, they ask for 20 extra to take their top.

    Off. So don't pay them a dime on Rosey until the top is off. You are better off, wasting their time and walking out.

    Laughing than giving in to the upselling. Let them cry not you. This is the north side of Rosey between 82 and 83.
    Very good info haven't had the top Dee happen but yeah that sweet spot above 82nd is worth it.

  7. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoneydance  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.
    Your best bet is 88-90th st. It's going to cost you 60.

    Stay away from 82nd st. There are some really pretty girls there and they looking to clip you.

    They start at 80 and up. The real pretty ones are looking for house fees, forget about them.

    The new thing is as soon as you give them the money, they ask for 20 extra to take their top.

    Off. So don't pay them a dime on Rosey until the top is off. You are better off, wasting their time and walking out.

    Laughing than giving in to the upselling. Let them cry not you. This is the north side of Rosey between 82 and 83.

  8. #1564

    Roosey 40/50

    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoneydance  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.
    You can get the job done for that on Roosey, but you won't be getting the younger better looking ones. You get what you pay for and for 40 you get a 50 year old with high mileage.

  9. #1563

    Price Difference

    I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.

  10. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find ChiChi.

    I would be very interested in her.
    Check next to DD on 89th and Rosey you should be able to find her.

  11. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowNuff  [View Original Post]
    Mia sounds exactly like I like it!

    What was the damn age for her? Do they ever advertise?

    Could I find her from your details?
    I'm not trying to be racist, but she's Asian and it's hard to tell her age. My guess is somewhere between 40-45. You can definitely find her if you pay attention.

  12. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by RajDk  [View Original Post]
    I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.
    Where did you find ChiChi.

    I would be very interested in her.

  13. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by RajDk  [View Original Post]
    I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.
    Not shocked they even make tik toks about the girls.

    I was on Rose and it was active.

  14. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoBlue  [View Original Post]
    If you are that scared, only monger on Sunday. When there is a raid they need a bunch of experienced oldtimers around and they don't do Sundays.
    You smart.

  15. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowNuff  [View Original Post]
    My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?
    If you are that scared, only monger on Sunday. When there is a raid they need a bunch of experienced oldtimers around and they don't do Sundays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape