Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 59497
-
06-26-22 14:41 #48997Regular Member

Posts: 15Monica. Massage Legend
I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.
I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.
On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?
-
06-26-22 07:15 #48996Senior Member

Posts: 98Jhs
Thanks. Your description is accurate, except for her age. "In my opinion" she must around 40. Does not really matter; she is fit and fun. Her English is good.
She is very similar to Lexi from T2, in terms of personality, prettiness and body type. I'm sure she is going to be discussed here a lot just like Lexi.
She is from NY and is going to be here for not more than a month!
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 06:06 #48995Senior Member

Posts: 297Amazing Grace
Was sore and stopped at Sunshine on Bell's Ferry, drew Grace. Probably a fox and a half 30 years ago but still going strong. Fantastic deep tissue massage and very comfortable finish.
6/. 6.
-
06-26-22 01:22 #48994Senior Member

Posts: 798Yikes stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 01:20 #48993Senior Member

Posts: 798Ease would be your best bet for thicker types.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:19 #48992Banned Member

Posts: 2410Don't go to Kaina then, you'll starve to death, they're all petite and slender. Ease maybe?
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:09 #48991Regular Member

Posts: 1Li message day 1
This is my first post ever here I have been following the forum for a while but hadn't created an account until now. Li massage I have been going there since February. On my first visit I didn't know what to expect. I got there I was greeted by one of the girls (I still didn't know their names) she had a birthmark right above her nose she said that I had to wait like 15 minutes. I said ok. 5 minutes goes by and she comes to give me water. She looks over the window and starts giving me a neck massage. And she just keeps looking at the window, maybe waiting for someone. I'm starting to get nervous, is LE outside and the massage is starting to hurt. After 13 minutes of that a dude walks out with a girl and pays the house fees. She come to me and takes me to the room. She tells me to get ready and I wait. The manager of the place tells me that a new girl is coming instead of the one that brought me to the room. I think she says her name was Apple. She comes in and gets to work. I asked for a medium massage and it was ok. Apple was super nice, super flirty, if I knew what I know now I would have had more fun LOL. Over all I would say it was probably the 3rd worst experience I had there so far. The damage was 120. Nothing out of hand LOL.
-
06-25-22 20:44 #48990

Posts: 682He's either joking or needs glasses.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:43 #48989

Posts: 682Huh?
2 posts and already asking for recommendations? Poor form. And what dream? Do you really think the word "dream" acts as a prophylactic or talisman to prevent an arrest? WTF are you thinking? And why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule by implementing such silliness?
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:15 #48988Senior Member

Posts: 56Prostate
You should do oil change more frequently, it helps. Seriously!
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:45 #48987Banned Member

Posts: 13634Of those three, Ease would be your best bet for thicker types. Good luck and post a detailed report.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 16:00 #48986Banned Member

Posts: 13634You're right, it wouldn't be worth the drive for me.
Originally Posted by MLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 14:37 #48985Senior Member

Posts: 37Joy in Norcross
Ditto what SCBear says. Hanna has a nice build and face. She is visiting from NY for another week or two.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 14:33 #48984Senior Member

Posts: 241Glad to help.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 13:32 #48983Regular Member

Posts: 20Roswell HB Rd
Afternoon gents, I'll be in the Roswell area on Monday and trying to narrow down which place to go. I've read decent reviews on Enjoy, Kaina, and Ease. Which one is the best go to? I prefer thicker women with some meat on her bones not the spinner type. Any advise would be appreciated, I'll provide a review after my dream.












Reply With Quote




