Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13815
-
06-28-22 12:49 #7575Senior Member

Posts: 91To clarify, there are no new phone numbers involved.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 01:51 #7574Senior Member

Posts: 109RL. Vacation
Let me ask you this when an apartment text you from their original number to text a new number that means someone else is controlling their phones. Put your dicks in your pants and pay attention. These apartments are telling on each other and you guys are putting out your personal info she, race pics of I'd on these apartment managers phones so when they get busted you get busted.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 01:22 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 91I got a text on Monday from RL's regular number saying that they are open.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:07 #7572Senior Member

Posts: 307Vacation Meaning. LEO made a visit
When you go to book an escort or Apartment and they tell you they are on vacation that means LEO made a visit and rounded up their girls. Happens all the time at HKPD and as mentioned LEO was watching SS and HKPD Owner as also stated has been working with LEO and actually going their on Tax Payer $$ to fuck SS Girls & RL Girls cause what I'm told one of them told on him and keep telling on them. So Vacation means our girls are at 18th St Jail and we will have new girls in 1-2 days. Also if your a regular at RL you probably just got a text with a new number that also means LEO has their own phones with our info and trying to bait us. All 3 of these apartments are hot as hell with LEO and you are practically retarded if you keep going to them right now.
Originally Posted by Leon065
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 02:50 #7571Senior Member

Posts: 586The place not a woman
I don't think it was a woman, but the location. So yes, bvry sus on a Sunday.
Originally Posted by Leon065
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 00:59 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 170Vacation
Vacation (feel free to be creative and add to this list):
1) She could be out of town. You never know. She might need a day off. She's not available.
2) She has a medical reason to be out. Maybe monthly testing, an annual checkup, she's worn out or caught something from a visitor.
3) She's on her period and doesn't want to see any visitors. Some guys are into this sort of thing, but maybe she's not.
4) You've been there before, and she doesn't want to see you.
5) Someone paid her for a 24-hour massage.
See another provider or come back next week.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:42 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 336RL vacation
They posted on their wechat footage of them at a restaurant earlier today. It didn't show much besides the plates of food and a quick glimpse of a man and woman sitting on the other side of the table, couldn't really tell who they were and since it was quick and kinda cut off, probably just taking some friends out I guess.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 22:43 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 91RL on "vacation" today
RL told me they are on "vacation" today. What does that mean? Why would they be on vacation on a Sunday, which is typically a high-volume day for them? Makes me wonder if something is wrong.
-
06-26-22 14:26 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 176NaNa
For those that the difference is important, NaNa is from Taiwan, not Thailand.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:57 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 336Anne at SS
A previous report mentioned LEO parked next to SS so I checked around the area and seemed safe. I walk in and meet with Anne. Face is very cute, smooth and young and body as well. She greeted me with a smile and I read her body language and seemed nice. I said I wanted an hour and she said 300, I said oh. Not GFE, I just wanted regular hour with BBBJ, she said ohhh ok that's fine. Yeah I'm only a GFE kinda guy on certain occasions, anyways, we start with BBBJ switching on and off between that and nipple stimulation with her tongue, was good. She did a lot of eye contact as well. About 10 min later I was about to finish but last minute told her to put on the cover for doggy finish. Few minutes later I blew in the cover. She checked off all the boxes for me, did not rush, was polite, and took instructions well. She only here till the 30th and going back to Cali. Said she will come back to Chicago eventually and I will repeat.
-
06-26-22 11:01 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 586I wish I still lived there
I lived there in the late 80's early 90's. Not into pay for play back then (I should have been, cheaper than dating and better results). I wonder if it was going on there back then.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 10:44 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 161Thai Daisy
I'm sure he's referring to the Pavilion on East River Rd.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 18:20 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 692Thanks for that report. Not gunna squeeze inbetween mongers in a hope to see Amanda.
Originally Posted by MetalPan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:43 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 586[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-25-22 15:57 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 601Damn, where is this located? Google came up with nothing close.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






