Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 921 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7571

    The place not a woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon065  [View Original Post]
    Vacation (feel free to be creative and add to this list):

    1) She could be out of town. You never know. She might need a day off. She's not available.

    2) She has a medical reason to be out. Maybe monthly testing, an annual checkup, she's worn out or caught something from a visitor.

    3) She's on her period and doesn't want to see any visitors. Some guys are into this sort of thing, but maybe she's not.

    4) You've been there before, and she doesn't want to see you.

    5) Someone paid her for a 24-hour massage.

    See another provider or come back next week.
    I don't think it was a woman, but the location. So yes, bvry sus on a Sunday.

  2. #7570

    Vacation

    Vacation (feel free to be creative and add to this list):

    1) She could be out of town. You never know. She might need a day off. She's not available.

    2) She has a medical reason to be out. Maybe monthly testing, an annual checkup, she's worn out or caught something from a visitor.

    3) She's on her period and doesn't want to see any visitors. Some guys are into this sort of thing, but maybe she's not.

    4) You've been there before, and she doesn't want to see you.

    5) Someone paid her for a 24-hour massage.

    See another provider or come back next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    RL told me they are on "vacation" today. What does that mean? Why would they be on vacation on a Sunday, which is typically a high-volume day for them? Makes me wonder if something is wrong.

  3. #7569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    RL vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    RL told me they are on "vacation" today. What does that mean? Why would they be on vacation on a Sunday, which is typically a high-volume day for them? Makes me wonder if something is wrong.
    They posted on their wechat footage of them at a restaurant earlier today. It didn't show much besides the plates of food and a quick glimpse of a man and woman sitting on the other side of the table, couldn't really tell who they were and since it was quick and kinda cut off, probably just taking some friends out I guess.

  4. #7568

    RL on "vacation" today

    RL told me they are on "vacation" today. What does that mean? Why would they be on vacation on a Sunday, which is typically a high-volume day for them? Makes me wonder if something is wrong.

  5. #7567

    NaNa

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Went to see the Downers AMP girl after a lengthy break and so fucking glad I did! Best one yet by far! Hot young little Thai girl.
    For those that the difference is important, NaNa is from Taiwan, not Thailand.

  6. #7566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Anne at SS

    A previous report mentioned LEO parked next to SS so I checked around the area and seemed safe. I walk in and meet with Anne. Face is very cute, smooth and young and body as well. She greeted me with a smile and I read her body language and seemed nice. I said I wanted an hour and she said 300, I said oh. Not GFE, I just wanted regular hour with BBBJ, she said ohhh ok that's fine. Yeah I'm only a GFE kinda guy on certain occasions, anyways, we start with BBBJ switching on and off between that and nipple stimulation with her tongue, was good. She did a lot of eye contact as well. About 10 min later I was about to finish but last minute told her to put on the cover for doggy finish. Few minutes later I blew in the cover. She checked off all the boxes for me, did not rush, was polite, and took instructions well. She only here till the 30th and going back to Cali. Said she will come back to Chicago eventually and I will repeat.

  7. #7565

    I wish I still lived there

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure he's referring to the Pavilion on East River Rd.
    I lived there in the late 80's early 90's. Not into pay for play back then (I should have been, cheaper than dating and better results). I wonder if it was going on there back then.

  8. #7564

    Thai Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Damn, where is this located? Google came up with nothing close.
    I'm sure he's referring to the Pavilion on East River Rd.

  9. #7563
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPan  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cute girl with a banging body who is enthusiastic and good with directions, Daisy is the girl for you. She is here for a few more weeks so definitely recommend.

    This is Daisy from KP and not the other daisy being discussed on this board.
    Thanks for that report. Not gunna squeeze inbetween mongers in a hope to see Amanda.

  10. #7562
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #7561
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    You know the place. If you been bangning Thai babes in the Chicagoland area you have been here at least a hundred times over the past ten years. Or maybe that's just me! Lmao!

    I have to say Thai Daisy is quite a looker! I am not much for ink, she has a double tramp stamp, the traditional Thai back\shoulder tattoo and a little sum on her tummy. Usually belly tat's are a huge turn off for me but this one was tasteful, well done, and not repelling to me in any way. Most tats on the tummy are like finger nails down the blackboard to me. She is not fat but is very well built and not rail skinny either. She has the best ass I have ever seen on a tiny Asian gal, that makes a big round perfect heart shape when she is on her knees blowing you, great hips and a fairly well done C+ Cup enhancement. Her nipples are amazing and will plump up enough to put your eye out when they are hard. She has a little more meat than your rail thin Asian gals but let me tell you, every ounce of that meat landed in EXACTLY the RIGHT places on her body! Then there is her face and her smile. Holy shit this gal smiled and that beautiful face looked right through me. Anyway started with shower and mouthwash, quick shower, BBBJ preview in the shower with the eye contact was crazy hot. Off to the bed for more BBBJ on her knees on the bed while I stood next to the bed. Sucked on those amazing nipples and played with those nicely enhanced C+'s on her chest. Then down for DATY. That was nice, cute pussy and just a small triangle of short hair up top of her twat. It's about time I ran into some pussy that has a bit of short well trimmed hair nearby. Super sexy, I am so fucking tired of every pussy I run into being fuckin' bald all the time. Come on gals, we get the reasons you like to keep it all shaved off, but at least give us little landing strip or something here and there like Daisy did! Moved on to the main event. Doggy then missionary. When she was on her knees on the bed blowing me I easily reached her little asshole and started to tweak it with my thumb pushing just the tip in a bit...
    Damn, where is this located? Google came up with nothing close.

  12. #7560

    Thai Daisy at little Bangkok

    You know the place. If you been bangning Thai babes in the Chicagoland area you have been here at least a hundred times over the past ten years. Or maybe that's just me! Lmao!

    I have to say Thai Daisy is quite a looker! I am not much for ink, she has a double tramp stamp, the traditional Thai back\shoulder tattoo and a little sum on her tummy. Usually belly tat's are a huge turn off for me but this one was tasteful, well done, and not repelling to me in any way. Most tats on the tummy are like finger nails down the blackboard to me. She is not fat but is very well built and not rail skinny either. She has the best ass I have ever seen on a tiny Asian gal, that makes a big round perfect heart shape when she is on her knees blowing you, great hips and a fairly well done C+ Cup enhancement. Her nipples are amazing and will plump up enough to put your eye out when they are hard. She has a little more meat than your rail thin Asian gals but let me tell you, every ounce of that meat landed in EXACTLY the RIGHT places on her body! Then there is her face and her smile. Holy shit this gal smiled and that beautiful face looked right through me. Anyway started with shower and mouthwash, quick shower, BBBJ preview in the shower with the eye contact was crazy hot. Off to the bed for more BBBJ on her knees on the bed while I stood next to the bed. Sucked on those amazing nipples and played with those nicely enhanced C+'s on her chest. Then down for DATY. That was nice, cute pussy and just a small triangle of short hair up top of her twat. It's about time I ran into some pussy that has a bit of short well trimmed hair nearby. Super sexy, I am so fucking tired of every pussy I run into being fuckin' bald all the time. Come on gals, we get the reasons you like to keep it all shaved off, but at least give us little landing strip or something here and there like Daisy did! Moved on to the main event. Doggy then missionary. When she was on her knees on the bed blowing me I easily reached her little asshole and started to tweak it with my thumb pushing just the tip in a bit. I asked her if she likes it in the ass. I didin't catch her reply, but she grabbed her coco butter lube she uses for her ass play and lubed it up. In K9 she started to guide me in there and said we can go in her ass for just a little bit. Unfortunately between the angle, the condom, and that lube was so slick it was like there was no friction\contact at all so I wasnt very hard. I was only able to get part way in and was too soft still to make good use of the opportunity. I wanted to try again a little later after I was more prepared but then she changed her mind and didn't want it back in the ass. Finished in standing K9 with her propped op on a pillow she has for such occasions. The bed was too low to the ground to have a really good standing missionary session, but I kept at it and finish that way anyhow. Then she offered me a nice massage, and as others have mentioned she has a lot of strength and power in that little body. She dressed me, and asked me for my phone number, so we swapped numbers and sent a quick text back and forth. I am not sure how quickly I will be back, but I believe the best fun is yet to come with her.

    TP.

  13. #7559

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 times last week when she was in Wheeling. It's rare to find a really good one at these locations.

    Just Asian.
    For all who pm'ed me for the ad. Here's the Downers Grove location.

    And it looks like she's still there.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2606634

    Just Asian.

  14. #7558

    KP Daisy

    Texted the booker and got an appointment. She got a cute face and a bangin body. Younger than the usual girls from KP. Soft huge melons and a nice plump ass to match. She is not thin but I would not call her fat.

    Usual blue toast then shower. Great preview BJ before drying off and laying down on the bed. Nice long BJ with lots of eye contact. Moved over to cg where she likes to be in control along with lots of kissing. Was in that position for while. Did the usual rotation of positions but the best was doggy. She has a great ass. Real nice compared to the other KP girls.

    If you want a cute girl with a banging body who is enthusiastic and good with directions, Daisy is the girl for you. She is here for a few more weeks so definitely recommend.

    This is Daisy from KP and not the other daisy being discussed on this board.

  15. #7557

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Still was sweating when I saw Anne at PAC tonight. (RL my session was way wilder and I was not) maybe the AC is set to 81 or something LOL.

    She is hot I guess, but because my duck is over 6 inches and or I took too long (19 minutes again) she finished me with HJ.

    She has natural B cups, darker skin. Doesn't know much about makeup, only a 8 because young. Don't recommend if your duck is over 6 inches. Not tight body, not overweight in American girl standards, but certainly in Chinese girl standards. Not fit, but still nicer body. Exactly like the real photos on twitter, first is obviously false airbrushed photo.
    She isn't cut out for this business. She said I was too big and only missionary was allowed. Very disappointing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape