Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8061

    End this trend

    Quote Originally Posted by Roburt00  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Momo, Coco, and Saya.

    Saya seems to be a new girl that booker said was starting and fresh from Korea. It's been awhile since I've heard about an actual new girl and not a rebrand so this should be interesting.

    yuaray.com
    I'm sorry but doubt a brand new girl from Korea is using flat out fakes, unless she ugly as hell. I mean they even went as far as using a Chinese model, not even a Korean model. Maybe she will be good, maybe she won't. I'll only trust a seasoned and known monger to find out for us. Orgs need to stop using other model's pics. Take real pics and hide the face, at least we can see the body. Stop being cheap and deceiving. This practice needs to end.

    https://kissgoddess.com/album/37941_3.html

  2. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy21  [View Original Post]
    Hi it has been a while since I dated. Covid and all! I think that the only agency I am probably still cleared with is SAG. Can anyone make and suggestions as far as their stable and who to see? I personally like spinners, so huge boobs are not a deal, nor is the BBFS thing. I would like a very nice GFE with kissing and just a chill vibe. DFK is definitely a must, as well as a general GFE feeling. Can any of you all make some suggestions as far as the SAG girls go? Thanks so much gents.

    Cowboy.
    Nicole, Timo, or Haru. Both Maisie and Elena were briefly with SAG but I don't see them on there anymore but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

  3. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2210  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend Remi, but she's not with SAG.

    https://myalbum.com/album/Uw9omL3Ln5DT
    All of those girls on that site look totally hot. However, I am not cleared wither as of yet. How did you pass the screening?

  4. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy21  [View Original Post]
    Hi it has been a while since I dated. Covid and all! I think that the only agency I am probably still cleared with is SAG. Can anyone make and suggestions as far as their stable and who to see? I personally like spinners, so huge boobs are not a deal, nor is the BBFS thing. I would like a very nice GFE with kissing and just a chill vibe. DFK is definitely a must, as well as a general GFE feeling. Can any of you all make some suggestions as far as the SAG girls go? Thanks so much gents.

    Cowboy.
    Highly recommend Remi, but she's not with SAG.

    https://myalbum.com/album/Uw9omL3Ln5DT

  5. #8057

    YR Saya

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy21  [View Original Post]
    Hi it has been a while since I dated. Covid and all! I think that the only agency I am probably still cleared with is SAG. Can anyone make and suggestions as far as their stable and who to see? I personally like spinners, so huge boobs are not a deal, nor is the BBFS thing. I would like a very nice GFE with kissing and just a chill vibe. DFK is definitely a must, as well as a general GFE feeling. Can any of you all make some suggestions as far as the SAG girls go? Thanks so much gents.

    Cowboy.
    I would recommend Momo, Coco, and Saya.

    Saya seems to be a new girl that booker said was starting and fresh from Korea. It's been awhile since I've heard about an actual new girl and not a rebrand so this should be interesting.

    yuaray.com

  6. #8056

    Looking to get back in the game. Recommendations?

    Hi it has been a while since I dated. Covid and all! I think that the only agency I am probably still cleared with is SAG. Can anyone make and suggestions as far as their stable and who to see? I personally like spinners, so huge boobs are not a deal, nor is the BBFS thing. I would like a very nice GFE with kissing and just a chill vibe. DFK is definitely a must, as well as a general GFE feeling. Can any of you all make some suggestions as far as the SAG girls go? Thanks so much gents.

    Cowboy.

  7. #8055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Probably 50

    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her off Hx. Pictures are a decade old, no recent raters. Anyone seen her lately? Comments?
    She sent me the below details about a year ago, but at her age and at that price with no BBFS, I would rather see a K-girl.

    I'm GFE including, dfk, lfk, bbbi, ciim, cob, cfs, daty, dato, Russian, fetishes and Etc. Also massage.

    NO Greek, NO swallow, No bareback.

    Incall.

    300 hour.

    200 half an hour.

    Out call starting from 450 hour.

    Thank you.

    Dee.

  8. #8054

    Hotasiandee

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Hotasiandee (thai) on HX has been around when HX was ********z and other sites and still available.
    Been texting with her off Hx. Pictures are a decade old, no recent raters. Anyone seen her lately? Comments?

  9. #8053

    HapaBoy true pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Ya see sometimes you just got to lie! LOL.
    Yep, that's how a true pro sport-Fer handles it. When you know you've never seen a girl before but you walk in and she mistakes youor someone else she seems to really like, go with it and be like "OMG babe, so happy to see you again!" You get special treatment for no reason, and it's fantastic.

  10. #8052

    Down

    It's been down before and last time it resurfaced with a slightly different address.

    There's plenty of other bookers. He can be an ass sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to 2pop.net. (Reviews).

  11. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, question for you that I've been curious about for a while. So I've done duos before with non Asian girls and the rate is usually somewhere between the two girls individually. Like they'll both be $300/ hr with duo for $500 or something. Last one I did was a half hour duo, one girl was $200 for the half the other was $230 and their duo rate was $400.

    Why do the K orgs charge more than the double price for duos? Seeing lots of $300/ hr K girls doing duos for $700 or $800. Is there something obvious I'm missing here?
    Think of it as an upcharge for a special service / menu item. Keep in mind that South Korea is still a very conservative country compared to the West. The girls sees it as an extension of what she's willing to provide which warrants an upcharge (e. G. BBFS or greek). In addition, most kgirls are here for a very limited time and want to be paid their contracted rate whether performing solo or with others. I don't partake intentionally but can see the appeal but from what people have said here and what I've heard through the grapevine, don't expect too much from kgirl duos.

  12. #8050

    Duos

    Hey folks, question for you that I've been curious about for a while. So I've done duos before with non Asian girls and the rate is usually somewhere between the two girls individually. Like they'll both be $300/ hr with duo for $500 or something. Last one I did was a half hour duo, one girl was $200 for the half the other was $230 and their duo rate was $400.

    Why do the K orgs charge more than the double price for duos? Seeing lots of $300/ hr K girls doing duos for $700 or $800. Is there something obvious I'm missing here?

  13. #8049
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyTraveller  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to the booker (I've read good things about Min) but no reply. Anyone have an up-to-date phone number to book Min?
    The # that is on the website is the best #.

    If your not getting a response than most likely the girls are fully booked or not working.

    I have Sia and LA Sera private # and I'm sure many others do if your a long long time client.

    Both work off and on and Min is the one that is most readily available.

    I would say move on from them cause the booker is also lazy. And, Sia and LA Sera are on the down swing to leave very soon for other things in life?

  14. #8048
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Seems like sia is retiring, per booker. She only books min and sera currently. So sad.
    I've tried reaching out to the booker (I've read good things about Min) but no reply. Anyone have an up-to-date phone number to book Min?

  15. #8047

    Newtopasia

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Seems like sia is retiring, per booker. She only books min and sera currently. So sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape