Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9711
-
06-23-22 13:11 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 460Thank you!
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:48 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 452New Top Asia
newtopasia.cuties-sites.com (Reviews).
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:27 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 460HX NewTopAsian
Anyone has NewTop's booker contact info? I want to book the girl Min. I PM'ed them on HX but the account seemed inactive. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 19:35 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 1267Probably bankrupt. Super unreliable booker and website always outdated.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 19:30 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 319They aren't roomates, they are in the same building, though.
Originally Posted by EdHaskell
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 17:59 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 44Min + Sera?
Sera's my longtime ATF when in LA. Is Min her roommate? Has anyone doubled with these two? I thought about asking but wasn't sure they were into it (or into each other). I prefer the girls to be interactive with each other as well. I know, usually a unicorn within Asian WG circles, but it has happened! Has anyone experienced these two at the same time?
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 12:34 #8040
-
06-19-22 13:54 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 56Yoco
That is strange because that is her MO with everyone.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 01:59 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 862Plenty of reviews. She was here on a previous tour a year or two ago. Her service was pretty good back then.
Originally Posted by Ashwind
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 02:07 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 222Not a lie
I'm positive I am far from the only one who received this greeting from Yoco.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:19 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 7266Ya see sometimes you just got to lie! LOL.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 14:12 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 37Any intel for CG Mini
I like the pics for Mini in candygirlla and her location is convenient for me but her low rates for BBFS made me think she's to good to be true. Do we have any reviews on her?
-
06-14-22 02:41 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 222I like Yoco
I only saw her twice. The first time I saw her, when I walked through the door she said "Long time, no see. " While the door was still open she got down on her knees, took me out from my pants and started sucking my dick, licking my balls with her tongue while deep throating me, all with the door wide open. When she finished I told her I informed her we had never met her before.
The second time I saw her was only about a week later. She did not give me this kind of greeting, which was massively disappointing. Although the rest of the session was great, it was a let down not getting that greeting so I've never seen her again.
-
06-14-22 02:18 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 56You can add 20 years on to the 25 and you gotten to the correct number exactly.
Originally Posted by Slideryyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 01:51 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 1149She is definitely not 25. She is not even Japanese. LOL.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




