Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #5256
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Thai Dee and others

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Hotasiandee (thai) on HX has been around when HX was ********z and other sites and still available.
    Dee was jaded last time I saw her and her body is showing the ravages of time.

    She was in her prime when she worked out of that apt. By the Union Station. Stacked DDs curvy latina body solid and firm. Love to have some of that again. First time I saw her she was in Pasadena working for Crystal the Thai madam. I digress.

    Gami used to work for Nikki in NoHo as Linda, then went on her own and had a few girls she brought in. Last time I saw her she was in Valley Village working with a friend and she too has succumbed to her age. She brought in Sunny who is still around and has one of the hottest bodies and most arrogant attitudes around but she is still active.

    Crystal in Pasadena was the a fine provider of Thai talent until she was busted.

    Randy was another Pasadena booker of Thai food.

  2. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and can fill me in? Searched the threads and found nothing. Any notes on service, pic accuracy, etc would be highly appreciated. Would be glad to trade intel in return.
    http://ebk510.escorts.biz/heidigfeemeryville22/

    Girl by the name of Heidi in the east bay using same pics.

  3. #5254

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsInTheAir  [View Original Post]
    Connie told me she retired but she also said she might come back one day
    How is Connie?

  4. #5253

    RE Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Ravi is a solid GFE but no way in the same league as Sexy Lohan.
    Perhaps not at performance, but as for looks I see it as comparable. Sexy Lohan at the time raised the bar for kgirls at that time and even as a benchmark today. If there was a Hall of Fame of kgirls she would be first ballot vote no doubt.

  5. #5252

    RE: Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Lohan. Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time.

    Other than jenny in the valley, that ho ho has more ter reviews than rings on Willie brown's cock.
    Ravi is a solid GFE but no way in the same league as Sexy Lohan.

  6. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage2018  [View Original Post]
    No, unfortunately. There seems to be a random smattering on HX, some Chinese groups will have a Thai girl now and then, but it's not like the way it was a couple of years ago. I used to know this one booker who would get girls every two weeks rotating in from other cities. All the girls had names like Thai Cherry Pie, Thai Chili, Thai Ginger Salad. LOL. There were also a couple of Thai AAMPs I used to frequent (Gami's girls, for one) but they've dried up. I actually haven't been in touch with Gami for a while, don't even know if she's got her shop going. There were also a number of Thai massage gals through BP back in the day who you could upgrade for FS.

    I've been to Phuket, and the Thai girl action there is ridiculous. I'm seriously thinking about retiring there someday!
    Hotasiandee (thai) on HX has been around when HX was ********z and other sites and still available.

  7. #5250
    Anybody familar with agency and soaktown girl?

    https://ktowngfe.photo.blog/bom/

  8. #5249
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lohan!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    Ravi reminded alot of Sexy Lohan in her looks when she she first started in MDR in 2009. Although Ravi may not be as spontaneous as Sexy Lohan was in her early days, but both have.

    The same allure.
    Lohan. Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time.

    Other than jenny in the valley, that ho ho has more ter reviews than rings on Willie brown's cock.

  9. #5248

    Glow

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar213  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone know when is glow coming back to la. Her body reminds me of Kobe Tai
    Seems like she's been in SD all year. At least since COVID started.

  10. #5247

    Not a lotta Thai out there

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Hey I also used to frequent Randy's girls in Pasadena. He did indeed have some winners.

    Know of any young Thai hotties that are available now?
    No, unfortunately. There seems to be a random smattering on HX, some Chinese groups will have a Thai girl now and then, but it's not like the way it was a couple of years ago. I used to know this one booker who would get girls every two weeks rotating in from other cities. All the girls had names like Thai Cherry Pie, Thai Chili, Thai Ginger Salad. LOL. There were also a couple of Thai AAMPs I used to frequent (Gami's girls, for one) but they've dried up. I actually haven't been in touch with Gami for a while, don't even know if she's got her shop going. There were also a number of Thai massage gals through BP back in the day who you could upgrade for FS.

    I've been to Phuket, and the Thai girl action there is ridiculous. I'm seriously thinking about retiring there someday!

  11. #5246

    Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    She should be the famous Ravi I hyped up in March (Click here). Her new set of pics is a little more photoshopped than before and looks different. The pics in black lingerie are probably the best representation. Her old pics are most accurate.

    This agency has may be the two best looking young girls currently in Ravi and Yebin.
    Ravi reminded alot of Sexy Lohan in her looks when she she first started in MDR in 2009. Although Ravi may not be as spontaneous as Sexy Lohan was in her early days, but both have.

    The same allure.

  12. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, Sandra99 in Mission Valley SD is Thai. For the most part the service has been average at best. I keep going because it is convenient for me during CV-19. My best experience as a random Laotian (Miya) who was there last year. And hasn't been back.

    She was great and provided anal with no up charge.

    Jb.
    Laotions are great. Had a few and wish I could find another one.

  13. #5244

    Same Ravi

    She should be the famous Ravi I hyped up in March (Click here). Her new set of pics is a little more photoshopped than before and looks different. The pics in black lingerie are probably the best representation. Her old pics are most accurate.

    This agency has may be the two best looking young girls currently in Ravi and Yebin.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyValarde77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Ravi or a different Ravi?

    Looks like she is with Topgirls and 1004 kgirl on HX.

    http://1004kgirls.gfeincall.com/secure/

  14. #5243

    Thai food

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Hey I also used to frequent Randy's girls in Pasadena. He did indeed have some winners.

    Know of any young Thai hotties that are available now?
    FWIW, Sandra99 in Mission Valley SD is Thai. For the most part the service has been average at best. I keep going because it is convenient for me during CV-19. My best experience as a random Laotian (Miya) who was there last year. And hasn't been back.

    She was great and provided anal with no up charge.

    Jb.

  15. #5242
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    You know your Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage2018  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, aware of those two. There used to be a number of Thai groups and they are all gone. Randy was a great booker, had Mischa, and a few others. They used to come in every month or so, but it's slim pickings these days.
    Hey I also used to frequent Randy's girls in Pasadena. He did indeed have some winners.

    Know of any young Thai hotties that are available now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape