Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 11015
-
06-27-22 00:19 #5315Regular Member

Posts: 14Not the mainstream porn star. The agency girl. Foreigner. Might have misspelled her handle. Maybe Eva Adams. Either way speaking from Venezuela's or somewhere south and incredible time.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 00:10 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 352Pornstar Ava Addams
She used to be available with the infamous Perfection Models. Owner was "Chloe," but really you're talking to an absolute douchebag named Keith. He is notorious for extorting and blackmailing customers. At one point, he had a LOT of top tier pornstars on his roster like Ava Addams, Bridgette B, and Brandi Love. Luckily all of them were able to get out from under him, but he was known to keep girls on his roster by either blackmail and / or supplying drugs. I was trying to see Ava Addams at one point and she was friends with another pornstar that I had seen and gotten friendly with. Asked her if she can introduce me and she said Ava never responded when it came to escort requests, more than likely because Ava didn't want sneak behind Keith's back by making bookings independently.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
With regards to Ava Addams, she stopped doing mainstream porn and escorting once she had her baby a year or 2 ago. She still does OF, but I don't think she's done any recent mainstream porn scenes. I might be wrong on that one.
-
06-26-22 22:54 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 533The mainstream porn star Ava Adams? Damn. I'd pay good money to CIP her. She available through one of the normal bookers? PM me if you don't want to share publicly. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Arfq84
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:43 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 825Looks like a ddos attack
This seems to happen a couple times a year. Looks likely earlier there was a partial restore. Escort alligator is also having issues with its search function.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:01 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 111Tna
Anyone have any idea what's going on with TNA? TNA is the only site I use, do you guys have any other sites that have reviews.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
That you use?
-
06-26-22 19:26 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 47Lucky
I saw her last year. It wasn't entirely difficult to book, but within the hour of our appointment her communication wasn't that great. She gave the general idea of her location, so I drove there and pulled up at a nearby gas station, when the time of our appointment finally came she finally responded and called with more info. Her place was good and safe, a newer apartment complex.
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
She looked accurate to her pics as far as her body, great ass and tits, enhanced if you are into this type of girl. Her face is okay, she has big duck type enhanced lips which feel great during kissing. She was a bit of a smoker, it didn't bother me. Great DFK, she spent a good time BBBJ, and didn't regulate positions. Good attitude too, said she has other work interests but kept getting calls on two other phones, possibly other mongers LOL. I never went back since I had many other choices on my TDL but left satisfied.
-
06-26-22 18:45 #5309Regular Member

Posts: 14CT Girls
In my experience most are over hyped. Can't remember names but one that I saw was a skinny white girl from Houston. Wasn't attracted to her but already there and it had been a while so I went for it. Disappointment. Other girl I saw was a fucking whale compared to her pictures. Walked in, took one look at that creature and left. Haven't tried that agency again since.
On other note Ava Adams was definitely worth it. I saw her twice. The second time was last minute after I went to see Sonya sweet, who looked nothing like her pictures so I left and went to Ava again. Paid for the hour but she let me stay longer and wanted CIP. I don't normally do that with working girls but as has been noted the proportions were too insane to pass up. So far no burning. Best experience I've had with an agency girl. Got to love the vasectomy.
-
06-26-22 12:32 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 671There's a few scattered reports about how she got a couple people banned here because they gave not so positive reviews or something about messing up her coinbase account.
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
I read she's incredibly difficult to book -- like her ads saying low volume is actually true unlike what other providers say. If you look at her recent reviews though, she's been taking newbies, so it seems to be more of an availability factor than anything more discerning.
Meeting wise, I don't think anyone has given details other than the couple banned people saying it was nothing special, so take that for what you will.
TNA appears to be unavailable right now though. So how panicked are providers when this happens on a longer term basis? Does everyone just flock to PD or other sites?
-
06-25-22 23:19 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 323I sent you an internal message. Check it out.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:48 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 65Refresh My Memory
Anybody want to refresh my memory on this ebony provider? Can't remember the exact details but I know she has been reviewed on this forum before. Be safe out there gents and enjoy the sunshine while its here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....able-Right-NOW!
-
06-25-22 16:20 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 387Joke
He was referencing John Mulaney the comedian.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 00:09 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 35Is there a joke I missed?
Not sure I understand the Ho comment from Buck.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
Let me know what OK to post here.
-
06-25-22 00:05 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 35Didn't realize
I've emptied it.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Still looking.
-
06-24-22 23:42 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 32OneLuckyGirl
Anyone have any experiences with one lucky girl, can't find anything on here about her.
-
06-24-22 20:52 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 111Pics and Video
Any suggestions on providers who allow pics and / or videos taken during a session? Thank you.











Reply With Quote




