Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 11024
-
06-26-22 18:45 #5309Regular Member

Posts: 14CT Girls
In my experience most are over hyped. Can't remember names but one that I saw was a skinny white girl from Houston. Wasn't attracted to her but already there and it had been a while so I went for it. Disappointment. Other girl I saw was a fucking whale compared to her pictures. Walked in, took one look at that creature and left. Haven't tried that agency again since.
On other note Ava Adams was definitely worth it. I saw her twice. The second time was last minute after I went to see Sonya sweet, who looked nothing like her pictures so I left and went to Ava again. Paid for the hour but she let me stay longer and wanted CIP. I don't normally do that with working girls but as has been noted the proportions were too insane to pass up. So far no burning. Best experience I've had with an agency girl. Got to love the vasectomy.
-
06-26-22 12:32 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 671There's a few scattered reports about how she got a couple people banned here because they gave not so positive reviews or something about messing up her coinbase account.
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
I read she's incredibly difficult to book -- like her ads saying low volume is actually true unlike what other providers say. If you look at her recent reviews though, she's been taking newbies, so it seems to be more of an availability factor than anything more discerning.
Meeting wise, I don't think anyone has given details other than the couple banned people saying it was nothing special, so take that for what you will.
TNA appears to be unavailable right now though. So how panicked are providers when this happens on a longer term basis? Does everyone just flock to PD or other sites?
-
06-25-22 23:19 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 323I sent you an internal message. Check it out.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:48 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 65Refresh My Memory
Anybody want to refresh my memory on this ebony provider? Can't remember the exact details but I know she has been reviewed on this forum before. Be safe out there gents and enjoy the sunshine while its here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....able-Right-NOW!
-
06-25-22 16:20 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 387Joke
He was referencing John Mulaney the comedian.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 00:09 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 35Is there a joke I missed?
Not sure I understand the Ho comment from Buck.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
Let me know what OK to post here.
-
06-25-22 00:05 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 35Didn't realize
I've emptied it.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Still looking.
-
06-24-22 23:42 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 32OneLuckyGirl
Anyone have any experiences with one lucky girl, can't find anything on here about her.
-
06-24-22 20:52 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 111Pics and Video
Any suggestions on providers who allow pics and / or videos taken during a session? Thank you.
-
06-24-22 17:09 #5300Regular Member

Posts: 7Huge titty recommendations?
I'll cut to the chase. I am obsessed with big breasts. I love playing with them, sucking on them, fucking them, cumming on them. The bigger the better in my opinion. Does anyone have recommendations on their favorite big titty providers? I've seen quite a few of the busty providers in the area but looking to meet some new ladies. I'd love to hear everyone's recommendations. Especially if you know any UTR ladies. Preferably GFE or PSE providers.
-
06-24-22 13:08 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 323Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 13:06 #5298I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108John Mulaney.
Anyone want to get a ho for the table? How about it? You want a ho? I know you'll have a ho.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 13:03 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 323I am totally interested on this.
I sent you a internal message.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:36 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 179Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort
Here we go. Let the comments begin!
Originally Posted by PaulsPhatCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 09:36 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 35Split an escort?
Hey anyone interested in splitting an Escort?
Not fat or over 50.
Drug free.











Reply With Quote





